Look Out!!!! Runaway Cart At Cowboys Stadium

1st

2. gbcatfan
    2:39 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

omg i’m actally first

3. Jdhuck
    2:46 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Cart got loose like Stevie!

4. CincinncatiCAT
    2:47 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

That cart got loose!!!

5. Hookedoncats
    2:50 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Lawsuit.

6. Whoofarted
    2:57 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

That is focking awesome. Why is it always funny when someone gets hurt.

7. ttcobra
    2:57 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

That EZGO bowled a strike.

8. RogueGolfCart
    2:58 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Target aquired

9. Another Perspective
    3:00 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

What’s up with Coach Cal’s latest Facebook status?

“Wow! Are people really making a big deal out of the fact that I don’t look at my website? Do you realize that I already know what’s on my website, my twitter, my Facebook and my TV/radio show? Eric and DeWayne let me know what the feedback is on everything so I can focus on my team and still engage with the Big Blue Nation. I don’t do social media for my own entertainment. I do it for the Big Blue Nation and to give our fans an inside look into THEIR program. I’m sure a reporter or blogger doesn’t go back and read their own posts/stories either. Or do they??? I could be wrong. Let me jump on this plane. I’ll have a surprise for the BBN when I land.”

10. schwing
    3:01 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

i feel better knowing that other people are laughing too.

11. Corn Flakes Keep Me Regular
    3:02 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

I saw this a week ago. Therefore, my Internet skills are better than anyone who is just now seeing this. Boom.

12. Patriot
    3:05 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

My favorite part is the guy that gets rolled up into the passenger seat of the golf cart. He dives out like he’s getting away from kidnappers. How easy would have it been for him to just put his foot on the brake?

13. Don
    3:05 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

John Calipari

A SURPRISE?!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

14. The Sunshine Band
    3:07 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

12. That and the guy who gets shot by a sniper on the 31 yard line trying to run the cart down.

15. bsquared
    3:07 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

i hate that im laughing at this but it is funny i mean that cart was coming for those people

16. DEasy
    3:07 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

The dude steering it then completely bailing out is hilarious. I almost fell out of my chair laughing at him. He starts whipping the wheel back and forth like thats going to stop it then just divebombs out. Classic.

17. catnhat
    3:11 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

“Bowling for Cowboys Time” by Michael Moore.

18. Billy Clyde
    3:14 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Damn, it hurt when I fell out of that thing. I thought I had plenty of experience driving golf carts drunk.

19. catcrawler
    3:17 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

GOTTA keep your head on a swivel!

20. HorseCavePosse
    3:31 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Favorite parts are “oh my” and when the guy bails u can hear a quick laugh, then he recovers and says hope no one is serious.

21. RYNO
    3:32 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Has Jerry Jones been trying to back out on his deal with the devil or something? Remeber last year before the Super Bowl, ice fell off the roof and seriously injured some people. Now this runaway cart driven by no one, somehow finds the biggest group of people on the field. If this continues, after all the law suits, his billion dollar stadium is going to quickly become a 2 billion dollar stadium. I like the guy who they show sitting there in the navy shirt. You can tell he’s thinking, “I’m not really hurt. Should I get up, or roll around like my neck and back is broken to stengthen my civil suit?”

22. NashvilleCat
    3:33 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

That cart didn’t just “get loose”. Someone stuck a pylon between the gas and the brake pedal and sent it on it’s merry way.

23. RYNO
    3:38 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

The guy in the grey shirt went with the latter.

24. Ollie
    3:42 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

What happened to the guy on the 33 yard line at the 6 second mark. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome, he went to grab the cart and just fell down.

25. Doug
    3:42 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Hey Drew – Maybe the bottom clip should have had it’s laugh over removed. Why is this funny to get run over? Did you see the motorcross where the guy lost his bike going up a ramp and 15 other riders ran over him, not too funny.

26. RYNO
    3:45 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Jesus Doug- It’s a glorified friggin golf cart, not 15 dirt bikes with riders on them. No one was seriously hurt. Have a laugh every now and then. It’s fun. I promise.

27. RYNO
    3:58 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Drew, why on Earth didn’t you go out and buy the video-editing software that you would need to remove the guy laughing, so Doug wouldn’t be offended? WHY DREW, WHY?

28. BFrey
    4:21 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

“Oh my…” is that Medicated Pete doing a little George Takai?

29. bluristhurr
    4:34 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Sorry but that was funny to me it makes me think of bowling when it took about everybody out like they were some pins. I wonder why wasn’t the people chasing it screaming WATCH OUT.

30. bluristhurr
    4:36 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Sorry but that was funny to me it makes me think of bowling when it took about everybody out like they were some pins. I wonder why wasn’t the people chasing it screaming WATCH OUT!

31. It Isn't Just Lunch
    5:10 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

That was definitely good for a first down, but I bet some of the spectators were off sides on the play.

32. A+
    6:59 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

Zombie bowling

33. 19snl60
    7:23 pm December 19, 2011 Permalink

wow! wouldn’t want stock in e-z-go right now

34. Calipari'sInYourEar
    2:32 am December 20, 2011 Permalink

How is this funny?

Only a bunch of cunts laugh at this.