Rocky Balboa has nothing on Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

WWMKGD? Train for next season by running up and down mud hills. Of course.

13 Comments for Rocky Balboa has nothing on Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

1. JRHop
    11:04 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

Its… the… eye of kidd-gilchrist, he is ready to fight!

2. So
    11:05 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

This is hilarious, poor Rich Rod… But I’m also failing to see what it has to do with MKG…

3. Aaron C Bunch
    11:05 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

That’s phenomenal training. I ran for years at a plateau I would run a half marathon (13.1 miles) right at 2 hours. For a summer I spent my days running hills like this, and trail running intervals on the mountains/hills in Fairdale Kentucky and I ran my next half marathon in 1:40. GET IT MKG.

4. NO MATT JONES
    11:08 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

The guy in grey should wear pants that are less tight.

5. Aaron C Bunch
    11:11 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

Called compression shorts bro. Do you even fitness?

6. NO MATT JONES
    11:24 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

I do, and the compression shorts I wear go under your jersey/athletic shorts…

It’s not kosher to pop squats in your jimmies at the Johnson Center here at UK…

7. Aaron C Bunch
    11:42 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

Bro. There’s a difference between “compression” gear and Under Armor/Spandex. Weight lifters now wear compression shirts (I don’t) to get a small bump in max bench, etc. C’mon man.

8. Fairdale
    11:44 am June 19, 2013 Permalink

3) Did you run at tom wallace park? And are you from good ole fairdale?

9. NO MATT JONES
    12:03 pm June 19, 2013 Permalink

Aaron, let’s be real. I, nor you, want to see a man’s butt flex with every move he makes. Even with Lexington’s above average gay male per capita rating. Let’s leave the tight pants to the hipsters.

10. quickneasycat
    12:16 pm June 19, 2013 Permalink

Does MKG have that awkward scene like Rocky 3 when Apollo and Rocky are racing on the beach in their shorty shorts and then have a giant man embrace in the water afterward?

11. Michael F. Jox
    2:34 pm June 19, 2013 Permalink

#10 – Lmao

12. Biglaw Dawgin'
    2:37 pm June 19, 2013 Permalink

Just looking at that is making me dizzy.

13. Aaron C Bunch
    3:25 pm June 19, 2013 Permalink

“NO MATT JONES” You know how I know you’re gay? Lol Dude if a dude is wearing performance gear, why ya lookin’ at his ass? Nothin’ wrong with, ‘as the kids say’ “mirin'” (admiring), but let the man wear his own shorts. When I’m at the gym, I’m bangin’ out MY REPS, I may check my partner out on squats. I don’t know, apparently you have different concerns at the gym. U mad?

Mr. FAIRDALE: No I’m a Clarksville IN native product of Jeff HS. I merely train in Fairdale because the Jefferson County Memorial Forest is the best place without driving a long ways to hit some hills and enjoy the isolation of nature and the hills of KENTUCKY. Go Cats!