Rick Ross Reps Demarcus Cousins

1cc37f68851a11e2b1d222000a1fb859_7

I freely admit to knowing little about Rick Ross except Drew Franklin loves him. But I do know that the kids like him and I do also know that he is wearing a Demarcus Cousins’ jersey in his new music video. So that to me is worth celebrating. He may not be Ric Flair, nor is he Jim Ross, but so long as he is down with Boogie, I will give a shout to Rick Ross (although I might suggest one size larger jersey next time Rozay…)

Article written by Matt Jones

18 Comments for Rick Ross Reps Demarcus Cousins

1. Nick F.
    9:01 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

Fun fact of the day…he used to be a prison guard. That’s right, a rapper claiming to be the most hood worked for the law. Not to mention, he stole his entire moniker from Ricky Ross, the drug dealer from the 80’s.

2. charlie murphy
    9:10 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

Hey Rick! Go lick that girl’s face.

3. Bluegrass
    9:13 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

Love him, hate him or don’t even know him – it doesn’t matter, anytime a non-UK affiliated person wears, says or roots for anything UK related is a GOOD thing!!

Props to Ross

I bet Boogie is pumped about this!

4. catinco
    9:30 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

Pretty sure he was seen at the final four, or somewhere, decked out in uofl gear. either way jay z > rick ross.

5. Catlogic15
    9:32 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

Is it possible on just one KSR post to not have a grammatical error????

6. Matt Jones
    9:36 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

#5 I dont see one in this one…and I would suggest that if you hate the site so much, you might consider (a) not coming over and over and (b) after being banned, not continually coming back to hate the site over and over

7. WeWantWiggins
    9:36 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

5) Is it possible for you to quit your whining?

8. Catlogic15
    9:49 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

#6 Matt. Should be “he IS wearing”. Been corrected.

Sorry, as an old fart journalism grad, that stuff bugs me.

9. Axe Cop
    10:08 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

I honestly thought that was Baron Davis.

10. Bizzaro World
    11:11 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

James Hardin before weight watchers

11. Eric
    11:13 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

What’s the name of this music video?

12. UKBlue
    11:30 pm March 4, 2013 Permalink

He nearly got shot to death after the drive by in Miami a couple of weeks ago, and now has a team of security around him.

13. twnky
    6:56 am March 5, 2013 Permalink

From what I hear the Gangster Disciples (a street gang started in Chicago) want $ from him from his name-dropping of their gangs founding father, Larry Hoover. From the attempt on his life in Flordia not long ago they seem like they mean it. Rick Ross has had to call off a tour and CD signings. Beef that is not squashed can get out of hand. Tupac and Biggie proved that.

14. MJ4UK
    8:22 am March 5, 2013 Permalink

Rick Ross is a piece of garbage, if I was Boogie I would make him take that off…He stole his name from a cocaine dealer, portrays this image, yet used to be a security guard, which he denied in one interview…Out of all musicians/rappers, he has got to be the worst

15. J. Mac
    9:21 am March 5, 2013 Permalink

The real rick ross is not a rapper!!!!!! Support the real rick ross at http://www.freewayrick.com

16. J. Mac
    9:21 am March 5, 2013 Permalink

^ The rapper rick ross is a fraud, dude can rap but he’s a total fake. Support the real rick ross! Give rick his name back!!!

17. catdaddy
    10:20 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

The real Rick Ross also has a real pearl necklace in prison.

18. J. Mac
    3:50 pm March 6, 2013 Permalink

17.) Actually the real rick ross is not in prison. The real rick ross actually went into the prison system unable to read and write, then while in prison learned how to and started to study his court case. He later represented himself and got out of his life conviction all on his own, basically he was able to do what a lawyer couldn’t all the while not even being able to read and write at one point in his life. Now he is giving back and trying to help communities he once had a part in destroying. It’s an amazing story, a lot better story than a former prison guard who stole a persona and faked his way to a career.