This has nothing to do with recruiting but it’s a pretty cool video.
With the end of the high school basketball season nearing us, you may have noticed that each of the posts that I make have been centered on one particular recruit and I’ve somewhat abandoned my old method of giving you guys a bunch of links at the end of my posts. Today I’m going to switch that up a little bit and give you a few links for some articles or videos that I think you’ll find interesting.
I’ll be continuing my “one recruit per post” method for the rest of the spring so make sure that you’re following my twitter account, which I’ll be using to give out all the links to other stories along the way. Here’s some of the links that I think you’ll enjoy:
–Terrence Jones and Terrance Ross, teammates and targets for UK’s 2010 class, made a trip to nearby Washington to watch the Huskies massacre UCLA during College Gameday’s visit to UW.
– Probably one of the best, if not the best, article I’ve ever read about what it really takes to construct a great recruiting class. Dave Telep at his finest.
– Kentucky, along with a slew of other high D-1 schools, has been showing interest in 2011 point guard Tyrone Johnson out of New Jersey. The link provides the info and a nice look at Johnson’s skill set.
– Video of a Memphis kid that UK’s staff has known for awhile, Adonis Thomas showing why he’s one of the top 10 prospects in the class of 2011.
– It seems like there’s a new CJ Leslie mix tape out each week and this video shows why. He’s a human highlight reel waiting to happen. You’ll probably notice that he has an awfully slick lookin’ Italian guest in the house watching the action too.
– Kentucky is still showing interest in 2010 forward Luke Cothron. Also, a look at how 2011 wing Angel Nunez sees the rest of his recruitment playing out and which schools, including Kentucky, he really wants to visit. (HT: Aaron’s UK Basketball Blog)
– Indiana has jumped on the offer list for 2010 big man Moses Abraham.