Randall Cobb at Commonwealth Stadium tomorrow?

rcobb-td

Rumors are rumbling on Twitter that former Cat/Lambeau leaper Randall Cobb may return to Commonwealth Stadium for tomorrow’s game against Central Michigan. With morale low and fans on edge, a visit from Golden Eyes would energize the crowd and hopefully, inspire the team. Plus, we’ll get to see his pretty face on those giant new jumbotrons. If you were even the slightest bit ambivalent about going to the game tomorrow, this is the motivation you’ve been waiting for.

And no, he’s not allowed to play.

14 Comments for Randall Cobb at Commonwealth Stadium tomorrow?

1. Irwin R. Fletcher
    5:05 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

So, Randall Cobb IS walking through that door?

2. Randall Ladonald Cobb II
    5:07 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

Here’s a gif of my barrel roll. Watch it over and over and over and over and http://i.imgur.com/bFgLV.gif

3. Mike13w
    5:10 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

I’m watching Bomani Jones talk on PTI about Cobb and I know we’re all suppose to like him… But I really don’t at all. I never agree with anything at all he says… Just don’t like what the guy has to say 90% of the time lol. JS

4. AdamB
    5:14 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

So you’re saying there’s a chance??

5. Creed
    5:22 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

If I can’t scuba dive what’s this all been about?

6. Dr. Dick Fitzenbutts
    5:56 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

3- Bomani often has unpopular and non-conventional opinions but he’s very intelligent and almost always has a well reasoned and logical point. I used to listen to his radio show almost daily and would sometimes find myself really angry but I could always, at the very least, understand his logic. His TV appearances are a little different, especially on ATH, as he’s sometimes trying to win rather than truly making a point.

7. Dr. Dick Fitzenbutts
    5:56 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

3- Bomani often has unpopular and unconventional opinions but he’s very intelligent and almost always has a well reasoned and logical point. I used to listen to his radio show almost daily and would sometimes find myself really angry but I could always, at the very least, understand his logic. His TV appearances are a little different, especially on ATH, as he’s sometimes trying to win rather than truly making a point.

8. bus puppies
    6:05 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

You sure he can’t play?…please?

9. Rajon Rondo
    6:07 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

Anyone ever notice that Randall Cobb looks suspiciously like me…?

10. tyrus
    6:15 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

Given that Green Bay doesn’t play till Sunday then I guess there’s a chance. Rumors? Wouldn’t Cobb just tweet it himself that he may try to make the game? I mean enough senseless stuff gets tweeted on an daily basis.

11. dream land
    6:27 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

Can you only imagine what Cobb could do against a team like Tennessee…

12. thats budda
    10:35 pm September 9, 2011 Permalink

Yo #10. They played Thursday night. They won’t play again until next Sunday. It will bring the house down if 18 shows

13. Megan
    11:34 am September 10, 2011 Permalink

Randall’s okay. His eyes/face don’t really do anything for me. His guns, however … Yowza. He’d have no trouble holding me in the air! (Is that an odd thing to say?)

14. tyrus
    12:24 pm September 10, 2011 Permalink

YO #12 Can you read? I wrote they don’t paly till Sunday budda!