Rajon Rondo’s Shirt Starts Your Day

BJeWfmWCIAEOpnS

Rajon Rondo wore the above shirt to the Mayweather/Guerrero fight last night. It was described by one commentator as a “bedazzled, sequined t-shirt with a likeness of his face on the front.” Yes you read that correctly…Rondo wore a shirt with his own face on it, lit up with sparkles.

Rondo is a great player…and a strange dude. And oh by the way…the guy behind him is trying to seduce your mother at this very moment.

Article written by T.Walters

17 Comments for Rajon Rondo’s Shirt Starts Your Day

1. fishon
    9:34 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

espn sayin somrthings goin on with ben mclomore and Kansas… do not know details or have a link

2. Jud
    9:34 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

What about Ben McLemore’s agent taking money????? Oh by the way, I am going to church this morning, and so should you.

3. Billy G
    9:35 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

I have a t-shirt with beer stains

4. SexnNursinHomes
    9:37 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

“the guy behind him is trying to seduce your mother at this very moment”

oh, so this guy is into necrophilia huh?

5. Axe Cop
    9:38 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

2. Why? I get more out of enjoying my morning going at my own leisure, and catching up on current events by reading the news instead being told fairy tales.

6. Jud
    9:48 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

5. I just said a prayer for you. I hope you see God today.

7. Otis
    10:00 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

Rondo and Prince are the last two UK players to have a major impact in the NBA

Most Cal players are D-League all all-stars

8. Axe Cop
    10:03 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

6. Would you ask him for a cool million for me too while you’re at? Look, I hope you find value in going to church, I do, but don’t tell me I “should” be going too. I am a moral, honest, charitable, hard-working person without organized religion.

9. Axe Cop
    10:04 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

7. You’re forgetting Cousins. And Wall is about to break out.

10. Bill
    10:13 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

I thought I heard Ryan Lemond say on the radio show once that Matt Jones had a pair of bedazzled speedos with his own face on the ass. If that’s true, why is Rondo’s shirt any worse?

11. Jud
    10:35 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

8. Have you ever lied? Have you stole anything? Have you ever lusted? Jesus said that if you lust in your heart you have committed adultry. What does that make you?

12. Winston
    10:47 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

Dude…

13. SeoulCat
    11:32 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

#11, wrong forum, buddy.

14. Hey
    11:55 am May 5, 2013 Permalink

Otis blows better than his momma.

15. Dee W.
    3:36 pm May 5, 2013 Permalink

Jud, issuing commands and casting judgment is not the way you reach out. If you had said “I’m going to church this morning – hope everyone else can make it as well – have a blessed day!” would be a much kinder, welcoming, invitation. Think about it – if you are going to look down at people in moral judgment why would someone want to come to church with you?

Axe cop…”I am a moral, honest, charitable, hard-working person without organized religion.” Church isn’t a museum for saints, it is a hospital for sinners. And it isn’t “organized religion”, it is a relationship.

16. bluebiscuit
    6:21 pm May 5, 2013 Permalink

This photo can be posted again and again to represent weirdness.

17. God
    6:36 pm May 5, 2013 Permalink

11 – Look, most of you Christians–and I’m really giving you Republicans the stink eye–have forgotten that one of my tenements is “judge not lest ye be judged.” Spread the word through actions, not judgments, love your fellow man, and let me decide who gets into Heaven or Hell.