Rajon Rondo – Spoken Word Poet

I’m not saying I endorse this product… but Rajon Rondo lays down a few quips.  Like a young Gil Scott-Heron, if he were trying to sell you a wristband thingy.  You’ll probably want to stop this video around the 1:15 mark when he stops talking and the start blabbing about the details of the product.

“Triple Double…Point Guard…Dribble Drive”

Yeah, the commercial is pretty cheesy.  I’m currently watching live music at Bonnaroo.  I’m mailing it in.  Sue me.

Article written by Chris Thomas

7 Comments for Rajon Rondo – Spoken Word Poet

1. Live Blog
    9:42 pm June 9, 2011 Permalink

You know what….it’s time for an NBA Finals Live Blog. It’s been too long.

2. Cardinal hater
    9:47 pm June 9, 2011 Permalink

How you gonna open the door for 1984?

3. RidgeRunner
    10:37 pm June 9, 2011 Permalink

Oh & Chris, your address please? My civil attorney needs it. Just when ya have time sir.

4. wackityschmackitydoo
    12:06 am June 10, 2011 Permalink

I believe you and everything you own absorbing the smell of Bonnaroo for the next few days is punishment enough. Court dismissed!

5. Sack
    6:28 am June 10, 2011 Permalink

test

6. dougie
    9:23 am June 10, 2011 Permalink

Did Steven Janowski produce this video???

7. KentuckyHouse
    3:38 pm June 10, 2011 Permalink

I don’t get it. Why all the Lebron hate around here from the posters lately???

You guys DO realize that Lebron is one of UK’s biggest recruiting assets, right? As long as Cal is here, we should continue to support him. Anyone remember all the love we gave him when he was the “Y” a couple of years ago? What, because he “dissed” Cleveland, and Beisner is a Mavs fan, that’s good enough to dog Lebron on a daily basis?

Have you ever thought to yourself that all these 5-star recruits could possibly read KSR? These guys LOVE Lebron, so what makes you think they want to see him getting bashed by a non-Cleveland source over and over?

I’m by no means Lebron’s biggest fan, but after the way the Cavs fans treated him and then whined about it for over a year, I’m about as anti-Cavalier as you can get. So much so that the mock draft posted earlier makes me want to scream. I don’t want ANY of our guys there, because while I’ll pull for them, I’ll never pull for the Cavs again.