Radio Ron’s Reflections Pt. 6

I thought I posted this earlier in the week, but a flood of e-mails tell me otherwise. So, here it is, by popular demand, the sixth installment of Radio Ron’s Reflections.

Ron talks about the Indiana loss (sorry) and the three most disappointing losses as a UK basketball fan.

Only the voice of Radio Ron Chilton can make losing sound so meaningless.

Article written by Drew Franklin

12 Comments for Radio Ron’s Reflections Pt. 6

1. That guy
    11:42 am December 23, 2011 Permalink

Let it go. Your like an annoying girlfriend…

2. nassau65
    11:43 am December 23, 2011 Permalink

Radio Ron is the shiznitz. better, not bitter.

3. BPsycho
    11:53 am December 23, 2011 Permalink

I apologize for the offensive Xmas post last night. It was uncalled for indeed. Not as uncalled for as the christian wishing I would suicide but unnecessary. Quiting drinking and partying has had the oppisite desired effect I was looking for.

My fuse is a bit short atm which also leads me to say: Sorry to my friend/exfriend …exfriend prolly Shawn, that I punched Thursday. I know you read my post on here so I am sorry man. But you’re a card fan and you know I don’t take **** from any of you mfers.

4. enes
    11:56 am December 23, 2011 Permalink

I thought TJ looked alert and not in a pouty mood during the game yesterday. Maybe he has decided to pay attention.

5. HuntsVegas
    11:57 am December 23, 2011 Permalink

done that. but not on this big of a platform…. hehe

6. tfordstyle
    12:12 pm December 23, 2011 Permalink

Is there any possible way RR could start doing something daily? Or at least more frequently?

Nothing the man does ever goes below the greatness notch in my book and I for one would love to see more of him.

7. DirtyD
    12:24 pm December 23, 2011 Permalink

Radio Ron is live action baby!!!!!!!!! Getchasum!!!

8. Chaz Bono
    12:47 pm December 23, 2011 Permalink

Radio Ron needs to take Matt’s job. RR=professionalism, Matt+Gooberism.

9. nassau65
    1:23 pm December 23, 2011 Permalink

go ron!

10. Paducahfan
    2:54 pm December 23, 2011 Permalink

Nothing will ever top the Runts in the disappointment category.

11. Dane Brammage
    3:21 pm December 23, 2011 Permalink

Still can not spell Labium without IU.

12. Real Cats Fan
    3:48 pm December 23, 2011 Permalink

IU loss was not disappointing to me. For me, the most disappointing losses as a UK fan was last year against UConn (if we win, then #8 was in the bag), against Mich St in the EE (if only the refs would look at the foul instead of the 3-pt line), against Marquette in the EE (what I would have done for a healthy Bogans to guard Wade), and of course, that little game against Dook in ’92 (it would be nice to not have to see that damned shot over and over).