Photos from UK Fan Day

(via @acrphoto)

Start your week off right by checking out these photos from UK football’s Fan Day over the weekend…

And this one of Joker and a group of kids from “Jay in Lyndon”…

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Photos from UK Fan Day

1. Shmikey
    11:10 am August 6, 2012 Permalink

Speaking of UK football… Alfonso Smith had 8 carries for 48 yards and a touchdown last night for Arizona.

2. Tonydelksarms
    11:35 am August 6, 2012 Permalink

This was broadcast on the ” who gives a $hit channel”

3. Common Sense
    11:50 am August 6, 2012 Permalink

UK fans care. You must not be one. C-ya

4. Shmikey
    11:55 am August 6, 2012 Permalink

Preseason football on a crap channel or not, when a former Wildcat player scores an NFL touchdown, some love should be shown. Support the program if you want a good team.

5. paducahfan
    11:58 am August 6, 2012 Permalink

If the two big backs can run and the line can run block for them, who knows? We know we have some guys who can throw. As Ben Crenshaw once said “I have a good feeling …..” Expectations are so low, this season could be quite a surprise.

6. CATSCATSCATS
    12:20 pm August 6, 2012 Permalink

That first photo pretty much sums up UK football

7. UKBlue
    1:30 pm August 6, 2012 Permalink

Why in the world is UK wasting money on fireworks, especially on such a small crowd ?

8. bbmike
    2:10 pm August 6, 2012 Permalink

I was there and the fireworks weren’t wasted on a small crowd. the event is designed for families so they can get close to the players. with 2-3000 on the field I’m glad there weren’t many more-it was pretty crowded. what a great event they put on for the kids.

9. erniecat
    3:00 am August 7, 2012 Permalink

I was there and the 2 boys I took had a great time. I also had a good time. Wish these suckys would go to a loserville board,seems who you’re pulling for.