Patrick Patterson on the Harrison Twins

With Patrick Patterson playing in Houston and the Twins from Texas, it seemed only natural that someone would ask Patrick about their commitment. A Houston Rockets blog did just that and Patterson said their commitment made him happy. He noted that Calipari at Kentucky is a perfect mix and that he has placed Kentucky “on the righteous throne that it should be every single year.” P-Patt for the win.

Article written by Matt Jones

11 Comments for Patrick Patterson on the Harrison Twins

1. WHATTTTT!
    5:59 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

thats my homie ppat

2. BravoBigBlue
    6:12 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

We can all agree that Patrick Patterson is awesome. His coming to Ketucky was huge. And especially under the circumstances at the time of his commitment. Hope he has a great year in the NBA.

3. SexnNursinHomes
    6:15 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

Pat Patterson Is Walking Thru That Door

4. minton
    6:17 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I miss Patterson. Wish had could have had a championship. He’s truely a class act and work horse.

5. truth
    6:55 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

Ppat as a nickname is about as gay as it gets. Whoever gave him that, should be shot in the face.

6. spookykim
    7:14 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

Patrick still reppin’ the BBN! Love him! Duke & UNC wanna be us!

7. Mack
    7:23 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I’m sure he will take TJ under his wing much the same as Chuck did for him when he came to Houston.

8. Rixter
    7:34 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I notice PPatt is listed number 1 on the Rockets depth chart at power forward…looking for a breakout year from this guy.

9. bluetooth
    7:43 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

pat was a special addition to the wildcats when we were struggling . i will always be grateful to the pat

10. Mack
    8:38 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

What happened to the “post” from this morning that was addressing the “couch burning” at wvu? I hope it was removed by Matt or the author was wanting to remove his own sad article, it read like a jealous 12 year old. Someone should determine how wv with less than half the population can recruit the players to compete with and beat ranked teams such as texas, not only beat them but do in front of over 100,000 fans in texas.

11. jeff
    11:05 pm October 7, 2012 Permalink

I ordered mines at this link. Brought tears to my eyes as I relived the journey of that season. Go to Amazon to order your copy. It was produced by UK legend Derek Anderson. Tyrese Gibson is also narrating the movie. After a magical season like last year it showed me that the legacy of Big Blue Nation lives on. Coach Cal has his hands on the recruitment process so we are looking forward to a repeat this year!! Go Big Blue!!