Oh, hello Julius Randle

Day 2 at the Jordan Brand Classic has wrapped up, and the fine folks at BallisLife put together a nice highlight reel from practice. Enjoy watching future Cat Julius Randle dunk all over the place, including a nice auto-lob from Andrew Harrison. That will never get old.

Also fun? Watching Kennedy Meeks run up and down the court. (I know, I’m sorry. It’s immature to laugh at such things.)

12 Comments for Oh, hello Julius Randle

1. Dusten
    7:07 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

People will be dunked on next year.

2. Eric and roll
    7:09 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Chris walker better get used to that. He will be the big bust from this class

3. GoCats2
    7:11 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Seriously did that look like a 9 foot rim to anyone else?

4. RealCatsFan
    7:18 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

2, I think Walker will be far from a bust – kid looks like the real deal to me. Still, I don’t think UF will have the horses to run with the Cats this year. Should be some epic battles in the SEC, however, and I am glad to see some talent heading to some SEC schools. The league needs all the help it can get to earn some respect from the media.

5. Jenkins
    7:23 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

I get the feeling college basketball is underestimating what is about to happen next year. tea bags will happen on people’s faces on the reg…edit: sand bags. lets go fellas! BBN wants you to dominate, and we will be behind you all the way, hammer them all. Especially lville, embarrass them in rupp.

6. aUNCfavor
    7:25 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

I think the nation will agree, there will be a love for the personality of this Meeks fellow. Kid is doing it the right way and writing his ticket to post-basketball career sports work. Kid is funny as hell, UNC is getting a great one and I personally hope he becomes the face of their program to push away the Harrison Barnes stench

7. Cokely
    8:07 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

3.) I was thinking like 8 feet. These kids dunk with such ease its not even fair.

8. Indianacat
    8:56 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

This class is absolutely loaded with talent. I don’t remember seeing this many athletes in one class for a long time, maybe ever.

9. jpizzle
    9:01 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

4, I agree. Kid looks really good and can handle the ball at 6′ 10″ in traffic too. Kid’s a stud

10. Linda Taylor
    9:27 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

It’s great to see the Harrisons developing chemistry with their UK teammates. It will be a return to lob city next year with guards who can throw accurate lobs and forwards/centers who can catch them and finish.

11. Duke Sucks
    9:47 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

I was thinking the same thing. Even though he’s going to UNC I can’t help but like the kid. I would like to see him do ” fat kid in a little coat”

12. Ibescootch
    10:16 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

I thought the same thing with the video last night. It seriously looks like the rims are about 9 feet. Most of these guys have to duck when they jump because they almost hit their head on the rim. And they don’t look like they’re even trying yet.