With the offseason most definitely surrounding us, let’s take a look back at some of our favorite moments last year, what we’re looking forward to next year, and maybe throw a few ridiculous opinions in there too. Here is your Off Season Survey for 2014.
A.) What did you do when you heard Matt Elam committed?
- Buy season tickets
- Calmly text your friends ‘this Mark Stoops guy is a hashtag winner’
- Put on a helmet and run through a wall
- Burn a couch
B.) Who is your KY Sportsman of the year?
- Julius Randle
- Mark Stoops
- John Calipari
- Whomever was behind the Anthony Davis blocked shot commercial
C.) What are you doing with your off season?
- Taking a nice vacation with your significant other
- Picking up a hobby like woodworking or golf
- Working, like normal people have to do
- Rereading the KSR archives for secret clues to the Illuminati
D.) Favorite Aaron Harrison 3 pointer?
- The one against Louisville in the tournament
- The one against Michigan in the tournament
- The one against Wisconsin in the tournament
- The 10 he hits next year in the championship game
E.) Which football game do you want the most next season?
- Louisville – we gotta beat Bobby before he bolts, assuming he stays the whole year.
- Tennessee – Butch is doing big things down there, but so are we.
- Florida – time to get that monkey off our back.
- Georgia – because why not. It will probably get Richt fired.
F.) If you had to go out to dinner with one of the following, which would it be?
- Bobby Petrino
- Rick Pitino
- Tom Crean
- Billy Gillispie
G.) If you could add one game to the schedule next year, which one?
- UNC in football
- Wichita State in basketball
- Indiana in football
- 1992 Duke in basketball
I.) Which Louisville win was your favorite?
- Regular Season Men’s Basketball Win
- Men’s Sweet Sixteen Win
- First Baseball Win
- Second Baseball Win
- Women’s Soccer
- First Softball Win
- Second Softball Win
- Women’s Volleyball Win
- Women’s Basketball Win
That’s all! Let’s hear your answers below.