Notes from John Calipari’s Pre-Robert Morris Press Conference

Coach Cal grew up playing high school basketball less than a mile from where Kentucky will play its first NIT game under his watch tomorrow night.  He met with the media this afternoon to discuss Big Blue Nation’s big disappointment in its postseason fate and look ahead to his return home to Moon Township. Here’s a rundown of what he had to say:

Robert Morris has great guard play.

Calipari called Robert Morris a team that plays really hard. He said they’ll play tough, scramble, and shoot three-pointers, a lot like the Arkansas team Kentucky lost to just a few weeks ago. He also called the Colonials a veteran team and said point guard Velton Jones can dominate a game with his physicality.

“We’re where we deserve to be.”

Never mind Kentucky’s 3-1 record against the three SEC teams in the tournament and its top 50 wins compared to other bubble teams that made the tournament. Cal has no problem with his team in the NIT because that’s where they deserve to be after the double-digit loss to Vanderbilt.

“We didn’t take care of business in that game,” he said. “We’re where we deserve to be.”

If Kentucky had gotten the job done against Vanderbilt and then missed the tourney, he would’ve had an argument.  But by losing to Vanderbilt, Cal said he has nothing to say.

Don’t buy too much into the homecoming; it’s going to be a quick trip.

Calipari doesn’t plan to do any visiting when he’s in Moon late tonight and all day tomorrow. He even told his wife Ellen she should just stay in Lexington because it’ll be such a quick trip. Some old friends might stop by Kentucky’s practice tonight, but other than that, it’s just another road game for Coach Cal, despite coaching so many Five Star camp games in that gym in his early 20s.

He has no regrets from the season.

Because he tried everything, he said. Cal called it a humbling season because it’s the first time in nine years his team didn’t respond the way he expected. He got used to players answering the challenge for eight consecutive seasons, now he’s learning from this group that didn’t

“We never stopped coaching them,” he said. “We never gave up on guys, so I have no regrets with what we did; just disappointed the response wasn’t there.”

He called it a hard lesson to learn but he feels good after going through it.

They will evaluate the futures of individuals players at the end of the season.

When asked if there are any players who may not be back next season, Calipari said they will sit down and discuss all that stuff once the season is over.

This season will not change his recruiting philosophy.

“Nope. I like that national title.”

Article written by Drew Franklin

79 Comments for Notes from John Calipari’s Pre-Robert Morris Press Conference

1. klassact32
    3:40 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

You have that National Title because of the Veterans on that team, you need to GET that!

2. Sorry
    3:43 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Too bad the season ends in Cal’s home town. I, for one will be glad when it is over. Regardless of the outcome, this season will yield only one more heart break,,and can only yield one real happy minute and that would have to win it all. Chances to win it all, almost NIL!.

I am a true Blue CAT fan but live in reality, this is not a team, it is a bad bunch of out of touch players, each looking out for him self. Most certainly hope we do not have to depend on subpar talent such as Mayes ever again. Next time I see the likes of him take the floor, I will know we are in for another BAD season. Same for no jump-norunafst-white boy Wiltger.

Person on call in show said today we should be happy to play NIT as it is older than the NCAA. My mother in law is older than my wife and NO thank you for that.

3. MJ4UK
    3:46 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#1…Pretty sure we will have veterans next year unless they transfer. People fuss over one-and-dones, then people fuss when some kids are clearly coming back.

You can’t win with some people

4. UK Message Boards Today
    3:46 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I can has typing machine!

5. Crofton Cat
    3:47 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

If Kentucky were to win the NIT would it hang a banner like its previous NIT wins (when the NIT actually was prestigious)?

6. pshh
    3:49 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

“There are 68 teams that make the NCAA tournament. Less than half that make the NIT. Which tournament is really harder to get in? Sounds like the NIT is the tournament to be in.” I told myslef as I tried to get some sleep last night. Although I was unable to convince myself, I’ll still be watching and cheering for the Cats tomorrow night. Go Cats

7. Ummm.
    3:51 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

5. We are Kentucky, not IU. I hear they’ve got a banner hanging ceremony coming up for their number 1 seed appearance.

8. Smitty
    3:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I have not seen an NIT banner anywhere in Rupp Arena…..

9. Jerk
    3:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

No, cal says we only hang banners for NCAA championships, right? I wonder if he takes the nit trophy all around the state. That is if we even come out of that 3000seat gym with a win. I just think that he comes of as being fake an a$$ kisser and another year like this and he will be back coaching in that little gym! Has anyone put up for sale signs in his yard yet?

10. fish on
    3:54 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

5- HEL* NO!

11. Biloxiguy25
    3:54 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I’ll take freshmen over vets anytime. We just have freshmen with the wrong mindset. We need the ones that come here and feel they are better than everyone and expect to win every game. This year’s freshmen to no have that mentality. Vets that have their train of though lose as well. And how many veteran teams did UK destroy last year?

12. Joe
    3:54 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Has to win the NIT trophy first. It is not given out because we are UK!

13. Turner the Burner
    3:55 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

2. That is Wiltjer…. with a “j”

14. UKBlue
    3:56 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Seriously Harrow, I will help you pack so you will get the hell out of Lexington.

15. Jerk
    3:57 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Glad that Calipari feels good about this season, cause I am pretty frickin sure everybody else in the state feels like hell. Way to go cal, gotta love you and your team, jackass!!!!

16. yep
    3:57 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

13) yep, and Mays…, with an “e”

17. Bleed Blue
    3:58 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

@2 you better be ready for this same bunch to come back. I was told today that Goodwin, WCS, and Poythress are returning. Harrow is transferring and he graduates in May so he won’t have to sit out a year because he will be in Graduate School. Now the lineup next year will be Twins, Wiggins, Randle, WCS, Young, Poythress, Goodwin, Lee, Johnson, Willis, Polson, Wiltjer.

18. klassact32
    3:58 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I don’t know whom you all are talking about with this team and veterans but we are going to need more than Harrow. Wiltjer and Hood as veterans on this team. There aren’t any?!? You don’t honestly believe any of the freshman are coming back do you? Please don’t say Willie will be back, you know that is not the case, just as it was when Liggins left. It is a weak draft and the freshman are gone. Where does the Veteran leadership come from?

19. Yea, jackass
    3:58 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

That brought us an Elite 8, a Final 4, and a NC in 3 years.

20. Lpool03
    3:59 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Who cares!? Please forgive me if I don’t get excited about playing Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT. Thought we were past all this when we fired Billy Clyde… We can talk all we want about making lemonade out of lemons but all we are doing here is trying to polish a turd.

21. Jerk
    4:00 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#12 Good one, maybe someone needs to tell this team that!!!

22. Joe Dirte
    4:03 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Does anyone know how to or where to go to apply for tickets for the 2014 final four? The random selection opened today and I can’t figure out where to apply.

23. Jerk
    4:06 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

If I were hood I would transfer to western or murry state or any place I could play, cal is never gonna let him play. He has to try to play these so called lottery picks. I saw more heart out of poison and hood than any of these so called lottery picks. Cal can’t coach or he would have benched those guys and played the players with heart and effort. Gotta try to pay them back for coming to UK, that’s the way it has to be, no other explanation for this mess!

24. Eric K
    4:06 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#17 thats what i’m hearing to!! Polson to walk on, don’t forget Hood. 13 schollys, CAL won’t be caught without a bench again. IN CAL WE TRUST!! GO CATS!!

25. Jerk
    4:09 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#20 ,Like that one also

26. jwill
    4:10 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

i think its time we start talking about expanding the ncaa tournament to 72 team field.

27. Craig McKinney
    4:11 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

A) Dont hide behind silly names B) I wouldn’t trade our last 4 years of basketball for any other schools and if I could go ahead and trade next year for any other, guess what….I wouldn’t. I love the fact that the rest of the world waits and relishes in every small blip on the Kentucky radar screen. Even to the extent of taking the time to follow, read, and post on KSR (Do you know the kind of joke that makes you?). In the end we are still the greatest tradition in college basketball, the greatest fan base, and one bumpy season doesnt change our future or our past. I hope the kids that we have stand tall on the court in the NIT and go out and try to win an NIT championship – and sandwich it between #8 and #9. BBN yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

28. Bleed Blue
    4:12 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

@24 I think Hood transfers, and I could see Polson giving up his scholly that he gets every year when one is left over, and give it to Hawkins, because I’m almost certain he gets a Academic scholly.

29. MJ4UK
    4:12 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#22…Don’t try to church it up son, don’t you mean Joe Dirt. Naming you that your daddy must’ve really hated you.

30. bosshogg24
    4:12 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Will Kyle and Alex show up in Pa, or will they mentally be in Lexington playing video games? Will they both continue to take a sleeping pill before games and sleep and slumber thru 40 minutes? Will they let a 5’9″ guard manhandle them?

31. bosshog
    4:13 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Seriously, #1, and everybody else thinking similarly, you need to get over yourselves and the obvious frustration that’s influencing these absurd statements. The number one reason we won that title last year was Anthony Davis, and we all know it. Remember the shot that MKG blocked at the goal when Kansas was making a run late in the title game? Who knows what may have happened if he hadn’t blocked that shot? Not to mention if we hadn’t had him leading the break the whole year. These ultra-talented 5 star players are a must if you can get them, and Cal can. I think we do need to add a few other developmental players like they’re trying to do in the case of Hawkins. But seriously, can anyone really debate Cal when he says, “I like that national title.” All the circumstances went against us this year and Cal’s admitted the need to learn from it and tweak some things. It will happen. Meanwhile, grow up fairweather fans!

32. TN Cat
    4:14 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I would love to be able to watch the practices next year. One thing about it, either you are going to hustle or you’re going to be sitting next to Brian Long and Sam Malone.

33. bosshogg24
    4:15 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

UK doesn’t need to be like IU and hang a banner every time they beat the local fire department!

34. Eric K
    4:15 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Hood is not going anywhere. He knows what is going to happen next year…. NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! I think Hawkins is shit out of luck. GO CATS!!

35. Eric K
    4:16 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Sorry @28

36. Eric K
    4:16 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#33 that’s great! GO CATS!!

37. JT
    4:17 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

My family relocated to Plano, TX about ten years ago. I am a huge Kentucky fan being from Mt. Sterling originally and an alumnus of UK. My wife is a very close friend of Julius Randle’s mother Carolyn and they talk at least once a week. We are hearing that he has indeed committed to KU. Unless his mother is lying, they informed Bill Self recently. We do not know exactly when the commitment was given. You can imagine my disappointment when hearing that news.

38. UKBlue1!
    4:22 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

UL sucks.

39. bosshog
    4:22 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

37, Good for him, he can go out dancing with coach Self in Manhattan on Friday nights, and be closer to his mom. You’re disappointed because we only have 5 Mcdonald’s All-American’s coming? It is his loss, not ours. I don’t think we need anymore bitching, moaning or lamenting around here this week. Please send our congratulations through your network….and my advice, next time you have this kind of inside I’d encourage to find a way to sell-it to Telep, Daniels, et. al. I think that would be the smart thing to do.

40. 3 out of 4
    4:24 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

…as I looked at my 2012 Final Four sweatshirt last night, I was reminded of last year’s participants: louisville (#1 seed this year), ku (#1 seed this year), ohio state (#2 seed this year), and UK.

I KNOW we won it all last year, but there’s a solid chance that someone who made it to the 2012 Final Four will could win it all this year. Just like our Final 4 in 2011 and our Championship in 2012. Let the debate begin if any of these three former Final Four teams from 2012 will be in the NIT next year… Look how good we did with our three All-Americans! And Calipari won’t change his recruiting strategy…anyone want to count up how many freshman will be starting in ALL Sweet 16 Teams combined this year?

41. oldschool
    4:24 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I hope you all are as miserable as I am. Of course I’m miserable 24-7 becuase I drink milk laced with anger and hate every morning. Try it. People will love you.

42. Jerk
    4:24 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

The first rule is , trust no one!

43. Eric K
    4:25 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#37 BULLSH-T!! GO CATS!!

44. Bleed Blue
    4:25 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Eric K I have been hearing for months that Hood is transferring and I would much rather have Hawkins then an overrated Hood. He should have never came to UK, he was way overrated coming out of high school.

45. Random
    4:26 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#39 Yeah, unless the person is you know, full of shit and doesn’t know anymore than any of the other recruiting experts who don’t know for sure.

46. UKBlue1!
    4:26 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#37 The key to UK 2013-14 season is what coach is able to bring back. He already has 6 commits for next season. It would be nice to add Randle or Wiggins but if he is able to get any 3-4 players to return that played significant minutes, we will be in awesome shape. If he has just Wiltjer and say Harrow returning with 7 newcomers, I am afraid we won’t be much more than a 1st weekend NCAA tourney team at best.

47. RealCatFan
    4:26 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

People like #20 make me sick ! You are not a Cat fan and probably just a wanna be or a troll. I bleed blue no matter what. There are a ton of schools that would love to be in our spot. We need to support these guys no matter what. Even more we need to support coach Cal. He has done everything he can do to make these guys better. When it comes down to it the players who don’t have that fire or drive can’t be coached no matter what. Fans like #20 have never played or coached any sport where you will fail more than succeed ! Go BB and BBN for life !

48. What We Need
    4:27 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

What we need going forward are some 4 year tough as nails journeymen that will take charge and put the neophytes in line. Team members that understand that it is a privilege to play for Kentucky and what that means. The type of guys that the coach can depend on to go into the locker room and set the story straight. I’d say we need to recruit a couple a good ole boys every now and then.

49. Bleed Blue
    4:30 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#37 is lying. Randle actually has today has been telling the KU staff that he is committing to UK Wednesday.

50. Eric K
    4:31 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#44 i know hood should have never came to UK, but do you think he would walk away from a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! We sure could use Hawkins,build the bench for the future. GO CATS!!

51. Random
    4:32 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#48 Good deal, I’m sure you know much more about coaching than the guy who won a National Championship less than a year ago. Ugh, I know right, McDonald’s All Americans are so frustrating. How I long for the days of the 4 year project players who never contributed anything of the Tubby days.

52. RealCatFan
    4:32 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#40 – if Looserville Turdinals don’t win it this year they will definitely be a # 4 seed in the NIT next year ! Write it down and take it to Vegas because it will be true !

53. Bleed Blue
    4:34 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

@47 do you understand why this years team didn’t well? It is not because we didn’t have veterans it is because the talent of the freshmen aren’t quite as good as the past freshman. Last years class is considered one of the worst talent wise in the past 20 years. This will help put it into perspective. Noel was the 9th ranked recruit in the class of 2013 and became the number 1 recruit in 2012 when he reclassified. That is a huge jump to make as far as top 10 recruits is concerned. What’s even worse is the 2015 class is on pace to be even worse than the 2012 class talent wise. Outside of Noel none of the recruits we signed last year would have even been in the top 15 players, maybe not even top 20.

54. RealCatsFan
    4:42 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

18, latest mock draft boards have Poythress dropping out of the first round all together, and Goodwin has dropped to late first round. Nerlens has dropped further down in the top ten, but could rise back up depending on how his rehab progresses. WCS has risen steadily to near lottery level.

Wouldn’t be shocked at all to see Poythress and Goodwin return. I feel like we have a better chance of actually seeing Nerlens back over Willie, depending on his rehab progress. both are probably gone, which puts all the more importance on getting Randle.

55. RealCatsFan
    4:49 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

40, how many of the teams from the 2011 Final Four were back in it for 2012? NONE of the other teams lost the talent that UK lost last year. We will reload and we will be back in the picture in 2014.

56. JT
    4:56 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Fellas believe whatever you want, but I am as close to the horse’s mouth as you can get. The mother has told us it is KU. I am still thrilled with the class Cal has signed but can’t help but feel disappointed that Julius is not going to play for the Cats. Our family is friendly with his and know what a fantastic kid he is and his potential.

57. Oh
    4:56 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Cal didnt sound to convincing that they will actually beat RM. If he couldnt motivate them for Vandy, how will he motivate them for RM. I think Cal knows that they will lose, and may lose badly, and he will use that to get rid of the dead wood, and be stricter withnthe ones that saty.

58. Bleed Blue
    5:04 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

@JT you must not be as good of friends as you think you are.

59. eddie vedder
    5:09 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

56. You’re full of shit, and so is your entire post. A ten year old could tell that you’re a troll.

60. FinjaDave
    5:11 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#23 Jerk (name says it all…) Please tell me your post was intended as humor. It scares me to think people are that stupid. I do agree that Polson and Hood have heart, but they don’t have the talent. Neither one of them could play defense. Cal didn’t play the rotation because he owed it to them. The explanation for the mess starts with not having a good point guard, like Marcus Teague, who could penetrate and either kick it out to a wing or lob it in for a dunk. Do you people really think before you post?

61. FinjaDave
    5:17 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I never go into any season wanting anything less than to be able to “compete” for a National Title, but if you told me at the end of the BCG era the next four years would have and Elite 8, a Final Four, a Title and one NIT bid I would’ve been ecstatic. I just don’t like all of this “The sky is falling!” No one seemed to have a problem with Calipari, or his methods, in the previous 3 seasons.

62. classof68
    5:27 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

“Beaver Grade Road” the sign says. Pretty much describes this year’s team.

63. Lpool03
    5:35 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

@47
    Fans like YOU make ME sick. You blindly follow this program and act like the only people who can call themselves fans are the ones who never disagree with the coaches/administration. Sorry I have a mind of my own, voice my OPINION and don’t simply fall in line with the rest of the sheep. When I actually attended the university (unlike many if the “fans” of this program) I was at every football game (no matter how bad we were) and went to every basketball game I could (was at school during Gillespie era). So don’t go questioning everyone’s fandom who doesn’t agree with you because it just makes you look stupid. I am as big a fan of uk as anyone and that isn’t heightened or lessened by the fact that I believe uk fans should not be excited about a bad season and an NIT. We are the blue-bloods of college basketball and a program that deserves better than the NIT.

64. JT
    5:50 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

You are the one who sounds like a ten year old. Don’t kill the messenger when you don’t like the news.

65. UK Freshmen
    5:56 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

If Cal ‘…tried everything …’, then he should resign. What an idiot.

66. Yngvie Malmsteen.
    7:12 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Reading these comments shows there are a lot of jackass crybabies on this site. Grow some balls and take a down year like a man you pussies.

67. Yngvie Malmsteen.
    7:12 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

65 -Shut the f up.

68. Real Cat Fan
    11:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

@63 well if you were a true fan you wouldn’t make stupid comments like you did before ! I also graduated from the Mecca that is UK and stand behind my team no matter what. Do I like the fact we are in the NIT ? Heck NO ! Will I watch /support my team on Tuesday night heck YES ! If we have to have 1 bad season out of 4 or 5 than I’ll take that ! Could be worse ( looking at you Looserville ) ! So take your opinions somewhere else ! GO CATS !

69. Lpool03
    12:54 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

@68
    That is pretty much what I would expect back from someone like you, an entire post of opinions finished with telling me to take my opinion somewhere else…classy. Supporting the team is completely different than having a negative view on playing in the NIT. I will watch the game and I will root for UK but I am not going to sit here and act like everything’s coming up roses, because its not.
    Also, I’m not really sure how things are worse for “looserville” (hope you didn’t pay for that “degree” from uk) either. They are a #1 overall seed, the favorite to win the whole thing and are fresh off a sugar bowl win and a final 4. Again, not a well thought out comment which is no surprise. But go ahead and call yourself a “real fan” because you lack the ability to form an original opinion, that is apparently all it takes to be a “real fan” to you.

70. BBN
    1:58 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

Coming off back to back Final Fours; Cal is the best coach in the country. Has it been so long ago that we forgot that horrible mess we were in with Billy G? Was this a sucky year? Yes, but Cal lost one of the best big men in the country before he had reached his full frosh potential. Set back and relax well read, real cat fans, Thursday the 20th around 1pm will be a great day. Go Cal, Go Cats…..even in the NIT!

71. Real Cat Fan
    2:07 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

@69 well after going back and ready the previous post I have concluded that our opionions are the the same when it comes down to it. So that would make yours as unoriginal as mine. I just choose to post positive points not negative. As UK fans we have become spoiled to greatness, trust me I like that. But we have to be realistic and know that the program is going to have a down year every once in awhile. It’s just that UK will only have one every five or so seasons and someone like UL will string together 3-4 bad runs in a row. We should expect greatness but we also should accept a tough run every once in a blue moon. It just drives me crazy that UK fans like you can’t see that ! So yeah take your negative opionions over to a UL board or something !

72. Lpool03
    3:12 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

@71
    I am not sure how you concluded that our opinions are the same simply because I will still support the team… I guess you have missed my argument entirely. While it is obvious you feel an NIT Is acceptable once every 4-5 years, I do not and that is where we disagree. A down year for us should be a low seed in the NCAA tournament (which I am completely fine with once every 3-4 years, especially the season after a national title).
    To your comment about uofl; since the last time uofl went to the NIT (2005-2006 season) UK has been there twice, so again I’m not sure where you are going with that…
    Lastly, I might actually take your advice on going somewhere else, I might even get an intelligent debate with people who actually form an argument rather than dealing with people like you who simply “choose to post positive points”.

73. Real Cat Fan
    4:55 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

@71 at the end of the UK is still the Mecca of college basketball and #9 will be hanging in Rupp soon enough and that’s all that matters ! I can tell that you are the type of person who has to belittle someone else, no matter what, to make yourself feel high and mighty ! You win your right on all aspects 👏, congrats ! You have proven yourself the ultimate CAT fan 👍! To you I say good day !

74. Real Cat Fan
    4:56 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

Oh yeah , GO CATS !

75. Real Cat Fan
    4:58 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

Oh yeah one last thing….. Your a turd !

76. Real Cat Fan
    5:00 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

Man I’m just kidding 😆😆 ! You are still the ultimate CAT fan ! Now bye bye

77. Real Cat Fan
    6:22 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

@77 dude I was trying to funny but I guess you are to smart for funny. Those big words you use, oh my ! Besides I thought you were leaving ? I mean you said you were leaving right ? You uptight tie wearing yuppies crack me up. Ya get so smart that you start to sound stupid. You gotta have the last word don’t ya ? Well go back to your Wallstreet Journal and tea. Stop wasting your time with fools like me ! Talk to ya later bro !

78. Real Cat Fan
    6:24 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

Oh yeah GO CATS !

79. lpool03
    9:45 pm March 19, 2013 Permalink

sorry but once again I fail to see the positive side of losing to RMU in the first round of the NIT, please enlighten me…