New Walk-Ons Podcast is in the House

walk ons

If you havent listened to these lately, you need to get on board. I join two North Carolinians to talk about college basketball on a national level. We hit all the topics that you could want to hear and it is actually a lot of fun. Today’s episode gets to many topics:

— We look at 34 things to watch in college basketball across the land.

— Shabazz vs Noel going into their Freshmen year

— Whining about All Access shows

— Andrew Wiggins as a national superstar

— How Fans deal with bad news

— Louisville as a Final Four team

— College football versus college basketball

You can get the podcast at the link below and by subscribing on iTunes…come join us:

LISTEN TO THE WALKS ON PODCAST HERE

Article written by Matt Jones

12 Comments for New Walk-Ons Podcast is in the House

1. KSR Fan
    7:36 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

Even Matt Jones can’t save this podcast. The co-hosts stink. It should give us listeners a greater appreciation for what KSR has come to be.

2. Zoso
    7:37 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

I like the podcast, but between this and the radio show I’m starting to develop a case of T.M.J. (Too Much Jones)

3. SeaCat
    7:38 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

Matt, what about Nerlens’ back injury
    during the Blue-White game?
    Is it a bruise from a fall, muscle strain,
    or a disc?
    I am assuming it was minor based
    on the lack of mention.

4. Chris Gettlefinger
    7:40 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

How tall is matt jones?

5. JC
    7:55 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

I have enjoyed the “Walk-ons” to my podcast list.

6. DirtyDutchMantel
    7:56 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

Dave Telep (recruiting guy) is saying there are rumblings that Wiggins may consider playing overseas for one year. they think he can sign a one year deal for the 3 million dollar range and he could go ahead and sign a mega shoe deal. Lets face it, this kid does not need anyone to hype him. He would have been a top 5 pick this year.

7. FruitcakesInTheKitchen
    8:36 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

I enjoy the podcast but please tell the one fella to speak up, I have turn up the volume every time he speaks. Then when Matt speaks the people in the car next to me stare at me.

8. James K
    8:48 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

I enjoy this podcast more than the radio show, because the other hosts actually stand as a counterweight to Matt’s strong personality. The radio show is much more of a show where Matt is the Sun and the planet orbit around him, whereas this is some actual meaty college basketball discussion.

I will say, though, no one has said much of anything about Mitch McGary on ANY podcast, and I think that’s a mistake. I think he’s going to be first team All-Big Ten, at least.

9. Delaney Hanley
    9:28 pm October 25, 2012 Permalink

I’ve listened to all the podcasts and I really enjoy them!! It gives you a different perspective with Matt and the other guys.

10. MattsMan
    12:59 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

#4 On or off his knees????

11. KSR Fan
    3:04 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

#8 Do you really believe you’re listening to a “meaty college basketball discussion” on “The Walk-ons” podcast? It sounds like Matt Jones and a couple of Carolina fans sitting around in a dorm room…no real substance or production value to it.

12. catfann552001
    10:03 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

I like the show I am a regular listener to the show!!!! I cant wait for new ones. I love me some Matt Jones