Nerlens Noel’s Wednesday Radio Tour

nerlens-noel

Nerlens Noel stopped by two of the most-listened-to radio shows in all of America this morning when he ran the Dan Patrick-Kentucky Sports Radio interview gauntlet on Wednesday.

Noel first joined Dan Patrick on The Dan Patrick Show, where he told DP that he’s well ahead of schedule five weeks into rehab on that injured knee. Noel said he expects to back to 100% “pretty quick”:

And on KSR, Matt told Nerlens what to expect at Hillbilly Days after the two reflected on Noel’s short-lived career at Kentucky and his future in the NBA:

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Nerlens Noel’s Wednesday Radio Tour

1. Cat89
    2:50 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

I agree Matt, he is indeed a fine young man and also one of my favorite to ever where the Blue and White. Big Respect Nerlens!

2. ajh
    2:52 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

Would you rather have Noel back for a 2nd year or Andrew Wiggins coming in??????????????????

3. Question
    2:53 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

What was up with Matt on the show today saying Noel’s handler was on the coaching staff this season, but will now follow him to the NBA. Is that legal? I guess it it is.

4. HillBillyDaze
    3:34 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

What to expect at HillBilly Daze???
    A LYNCHING of the only black guy in the county.

5. big O
    4:32 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

THe young man will be treated with the utmost BBN respect, as have all the past players. East KY WILDCAT fans are among the best and most dedicated in the state. we love out CATS!!!!

Hey we may even be nice to a Duke grad (a.k.a. Matt Jones). Well on second thought, NOT.

6. Here We go Now
    4:58 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

I appreciate that Noel brought it everytime he stepped on the Floor as a Cat. As Matt Discussed at the end, even more impressive is the work he did behind the scenes with kids and people in central Kentucky less fortunate than himself . BBN should be proud of Nerlens as both a player and as a person. Good Luck Nerlens!

7. Matt Jones
    7:55 pm April 17, 2013 Permalink

#3 you completely made that up. I said nothing of the sort. I said that a former UK manager (from the days before Nerlens was even a student) is now representing him as a manager. But feel free to make more things up