Move along, nothing to see here folks

goodman-tweet-tarczewski

It appears our emotions have been toyed with again.  Just one day after internet reports surfaced saying that a decision from five-star center Kaleb Tarczewski was imminent, CBS’ Jeff Goodman moved in and shut the party down.  Goodman says that there’s no truth to the report that there will be an announcement in the next couple of days.  Instead, the waiting game continues. It remains to be seen whether the Cats were able to close the gap on Arizona and Kansas.

So, let’s just do what we always do.  Let’s discuss.  Where does Tarczewski rank in your personal wish list of 2012 big guys?

Article written by Thomas Beisner

13 Comments for Move along, nothing to see here folks

1. SagaciousMind
    4:22 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

McGary, Coleman, the KT. McGary has inside outside skills and Coleman is a big bodied banger who can do some damage in the SEC. But on Scout all 3 are ranked top 10 so cant go wrong with anyone of them. So, whichever ones Cal wants the most.

2. USA
    4:22 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

@ #3

3. Tom Handy
    4:31 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

Whatever Cal likes I like.

4. Hoop Fiend
    4:41 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

McGary first, please. Drummond would be nice but he’s NBA-bound. Otherwise Brandon Ashley, KT, Dajuan Coleman, and Willie Cauley (Cal could really develop this kid over the four years).

5. Catman blue
    4:42 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

I would take this big in a heart beat. For 1
    He is got more potential than the others, beside
    Drummond. There is a reason Cal likes him.

6. Holden McGroin
    4:49 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

Hmmmmmm…………..#wrongonpurpose via twitter.

7. blink 82
    5:11 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

At this point I would just like somebody. anybody!

8. Ira Tatum
    5:19 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

The ‘Cuse has DaJuan Coleman all but signed, sealed, and delivered. He ain’t leavin’ home in 2012 unless he’s with the Orange(men) transport.

9. SagaciousMind
    7:06 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

Brandon Ashley isnt a big man. 8, never count out Calipari. Coleman is high on UK and likes Cal’s rep for puttin people in the league.

10. World Wide Wes
    10:16 pm August 2, 2011 Permalink

Man, that was close. Just received Cal’s voice mail. I have been busy pimping out my services for the NBA lockout. Don’t fret, I’m preparing the duffle bag full of money now. We will have this cracker secured in a couple days.

11. snarkster
    3:10 am August 3, 2011 Permalink

McGary’s at the top of my list of 2012 posts. I’d love to land MM & KT, but I Cal seems to be recruiting Coleman harder than anyone. I think Coleman & Tarczewski are mutually exclusive so it would be interesting to see if he would take Kaleb over DeJuan. Carter is probably the fourth of the bigs for me, but I wouldn’t complain if we end up with him as one of our two bigs instead.

McGary (Hi Post) & Tarczewski (LoPpost) would be my picks if I could choose two.

12. snarkster
    3:14 am August 3, 2011 Permalink

McGary (Hi Post) & Tarczewski (Lo Post) would be my picks if I could choose two.

13. word