Mila Kunis’ Wednesday News and Views

Before we get started, no, it’s not Mila Kunis’ birthday. If we were celebrating birthdays tonight, you’d be stuck looking at a photo of Brett Favre, Dale Earnhardt Jr. or John Campbell, 2nd Duke of Argyll. Instead, we’re dedicating tonight’s News and Views to Mila Kunis for recently being named Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive 2012. Kunis took the crown from last year’s winner, R&B singer and Chris Brown heavy-bag, Rihanna.

Three fun facts about Kunis before I post another picture and move on:

(1) She dated Macaulay Culkin from 2002-2010. That’s eight years of being with Macaulay Culkin, and not even the cool one from Home Alone. It was the unhealthy-looking Macaulay Culkin from the 21st century.

(2) She is the voice of Meg Griffin on Family GuyI’ve only seen about two episodes ever, so I don’t know who that is, but I’m sure 99.9% of you do.

(3) She’s dating Ashton Kutcher, her former co-star on That 70s Show.

Now, here’s that photo…

Let’s hurry…

As par for Tuesdays, Joker Phillips passed off the media duties to his coordinators, Randy Sanders and Rick Minter. Both assistant coaches fielded questions from reporters about their banged up sides of the ball, but neither feel sorry for the injuries.

“This is life, it really is,” Minter said about the misfortunate injuries. “Whether it’s Murphy’s Law for this team right now, who knows? Things happen and they don’t always go the way we want them to. What are we going to do? Wallow in self-pity or make lemonade out of the lemons being dealt to use? We are going to suck it up and tighten up our bootstraps and make sure our guys can execute the things we call on Saturday and go out there and go against a great quarterback and a good football team, a team that has finally found themselves offensively last week. We will feel good about the guys we’ll take to Fayetteville.”

If there’s any good that can come from being one of the most injured teams in the country, it’s that the injuries have forced Kentucky to play 26 freshmen so far this season. That’s valuable experience for next year when, ya know, fans might care again.

A lot has been made of Morgan Newton’s absence from the first half of the Mississippi State game due to the LSAT. Offensive coordinator Randy Sanders said on Tuesday that he had zero to do with that decision.

“Uh, I can promise you it wasn’t my decision,” Sanders told reporters. “It was not my decision. So I’m going to leave it at that. I’m not going to get into it too much.”

When Newton showed up after the exam, Sanders told him, “You better get loose quick. You better get loose quick.”

In NBA news, Anthony Davis and Darius Miller’s New Orleans Hornets got the best of Michael Kidd-Gilchrist’s Charlotte Bobcats, 97-82.  Davis led New Orleans with 22 points but fell just shy of a double-double, grabbing nine rebounds. MKG had 10 points to go with four rebounds, four assists and no turnovers. Darius Miller scored eight points in 12 minutes, including 2-for-3 shooting from behind the arc.

Up in Chicago, Marquis Teague had two turnovers and a foul in a little under four minutes, while Nazr Mohammed scored 13 points off the bench.

Evan Daniels of Scout.com — or is it Fox Next? — confirmed on Tuesday that Andrew Wiggins will go home to Toronto this weekend instead of attending Big Blue Madness. It’s the 17-year-old’s only chance to go home and see his family until next spring when his high school basketball season ends.

In related news, Julius Randle will also pass on Big Blue Madness to attend his high school’s homecoming in Texas.

The current VIP guest list for BBM: Marcus Lee, Andrew Harrison, Aaron Harrison, Derek Willis, JaQuan Lyle, Cliff Alexander.

James Young is also expected to visit, although it hasn’t been confirmed.

Marcus Lee, the 6-foot-9 forward from California, believes the addition of the Harrison twins makes Kentucky even more attractive to recruits. “I loved playing with them this summer,” he said.

Is John Calipari ready to defend last year’s title? Not at all. According to Eric Lindsey’s latest article on CoachCal.com, Calipari is focused on this year’s title, not defending the last one.

“We’re not trying to defend anything,” Calipari said. “The trophy is in the case. That’s done.”

Ohio State’s marching band went all Nintendo this weekend. Best halftime show ever?

Marching Band Video Game Tribute Rocks – Watch More Funny Videos

80s babies say yes.

It’s pretty incredible.

Big Blue Madness is almost here…

KSR will be giving out two more tickets on Wednesday’s show.

Until then, Go Cats.

Article written by Drew Franklin

35 Comments for Mila Kunis’ Wednesday News and Views

1. UKus2012
    1:17 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

We are going to need to hear some news at some point from the NCAA on if Noel can play this season. All this waiting for me is awful.

2. scottyb
    1:23 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

That is the best damn band in the land! Those kids are good.

3. Owen
    1:59 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

I’m going to say something about the LSAT, and that’s that it’s the worst managed test I’ve ever taken and it’s pretty much only offered ever during gameday at the same time of home game when there isn’t any parking available.

4. law student
    2:09 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

I would rather take the LSAT again than watch Kentucky football

5. JC
    2:36 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

The LSAT is not a good judge of future lawyer. Learn to sell, then learn the law, then you can be a success. 163 and I know I can’t be a lawyer.

6. tdogg40330
    5:10 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

1) what are we waiting to hear?? He’s eligible right now ….

7. bcat
    6:13 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

You can’t be funny and not know Family Guy.

8. MacGruber
    6:28 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Now that is a nice “KUNIS”. Just sounds wrong don’t it.

9. DT in DC
    6:34 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

I have no problem with him taking the LSAT. He doesn’t have a career in football so he might as well take care of his future. I don’t think it’s something that’s offered everyday, so it might have been one of his few options. Besides, if he played he’d probaby just break his leg or something.

10. GoingFor9
    6:48 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

6) He has been cleared academically. But, the NCAA has not given him full clearance as of yet. They are still looking at a couple of non academic issues. If we had a game today, he would be in street clothes.

11. TAXman
    7:03 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

That halftime show was freakin amazing. 80’s baby says i got goosebumps when the tetris pieces started falling into place. and Epona (the horse from Zelda-Twilight Princess) left me speechless. i’ve watched this video at least 8-10 times and cant get enough.

12. Ben
    7:16 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

My wife is much better looking that Mila. I must ave different taste then the people who made that choice. .???

13. SexnNursinHomes
    7:19 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

I always thought Mila was hot, but she looks like she smells like doo doo. Don’t know why I think that. It’s like she wipes 1 time and she’s done. I don’t appreciate that.

14. Train Wreck
    7:29 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Coaching staff daily train wreck update!

Uh, I can promise you it wasn’t my decision. So I’ll leave it at that says Randy Sanders. Where is the backbone of the UK press and media. Why do you let him leave it at that? Ask him what that means, your QB comes to the game in the 2nd quarter and it wasn’t the offensive coordinators decision. Get some backbone KSR. Ask why Newton wasn’t there. ThE UK offensive coordinator is paid $300,000 a year. He supposedly coaches UK football. He should make the decision on his players attending games, I would think. Demand answers. Truly a train wreck!

15. RealCatsFan
    7:31 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Oh Mercy! Drew, thanks for posting something that will help me to forget about our sorry-a$$ football team. SINH, I thought doo doo was a turn-on for you. 😀

Ben, you must be a very fortunate sumbich.

Now I guess I can get around to watching that marching band video. Wait, have to scroll back up to the pictures again…

16. SexnNursinHomes
    7:40 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

15- Oh, it is a turn on. But her stuff looks unrelentless. After 1 hour Coprophilia, definitely need a break.

17. Al's IndiCats
    7:46 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

SNiH, always the gentleman!

18. Wildcats Dominate
    7:49 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Beisner tweeted something last night about the staff feeling more confident that they are coming back next year. Celebrate mediocrity!

19. barn
    7:54 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

if that is the sexiest woman alive then all i can say is “sez who?”

20. RealCatsFan
    7:55 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

#18, too bad they will never feel confident (or competent) when they step onto a football field.

21. CatGrad7072
    8:05 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

If Minter had not run out of cliches, he could have talked longer.

22. Snozzleberries
    8:07 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

UK Band, you still suck.

23. HBCU Bands
    8:19 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

#13 lmao

Drew, as a fellow 80s baby and nintendo fan I concur that was awesome. On the other hand, have seen an HBCU band perform? Grambling, FAMU, Southern, NC A&T and others are better than Ohio State.

24. Tim
    8:19 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Book of Eli, she is and was Hot. Ask Denzel

25. TAXman
    8:26 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

23) when it comes to rhythm and dance and soul and all that, HBCU bands can’t be beat. What was done in this video was pure creativity though.

26. Justin
    8:51 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B , A —> Start

The greatest game code in the history….name that game?

27. JbCatdaddy
    9:05 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Contra

28. greg
    9:19 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

26-sonic the hedgehog, the original. excellent

OSU band=epic

29. ChicagoSucks
    9:20 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Justin,

Many Konami games, including Contra.

30. 3 fan
    9:31 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

Screw Randy Sanders. Morgan was looking out for possibly the next 50 years of his life by taking the LSAT. Did he miss anything? Would he have gotten in the game? NO and NO. Good for Morgan.

And if this coaching staff returns next year then Mitch should be fired on the spot. The ONLY and I mean ONLY reason for Joker the Joke to return is his buyout.

Also I love how the staff has jumped on the injury bandwagon to try to save their jobs. Name ONE game they lost where every INJURED player was there they win. MAYBE WKU?

31. Rockfield, KY
    9:47 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

That half time show was awesome. If our band could do stuff like that, games would be a lot more fun. Schools like Ohio St and UT keep the energy up the entire game during any dead times with their band. I hate both schools, but I’ll give them props.

Also, had a guy come up to me last night and shake my hand because I had a UK hat on and told me he was a huge fan and couldn’t wait for basketball season to start in 3 more days. That was here in Chattanooga. I love the BBN.

32. RealCatsFan
    10:24 am October 10, 2012 Permalink

#26, I’m not a gamer, but Urban Dictionary has the following listed when you look up that code:

“A secret fraternal guide for masturbation dating back to ancient mesopotamia. Set forth by one of the first branches of warring tribes composed almost entirely of ten-year old children who were taught by intoxicated shaman that self-image was more important than education. They became the first nation of Nintendous, on the Island of Contraceptive.”

😀

33. Back2Final4
    12:06 pm October 10, 2012 Permalink

Mila is very hot! Always seems to play the cool chick role. Sadly, I doubt she can be very “normal” if she has dated Caulkin and Kutcher.

34. Back2Final4
    12:22 pm October 10, 2012 Permalink

BTW, I ain’t complaining. Just saying.

35. Cats FAn
    4:18 pm October 10, 2012 Permalink

Morgan Newton was just doing what was right for himself and his future, instead of what Randy Colonel Sanders wanted. How selfish is it for Sanders to act like that and say those things, considering he wouldnt have even played Newton anyways. Its obvious Newton can no longer throw the ball, and its stupid and selfish to put him out there as the QB anyways. Sanders needs to be fired, his offense sucks and he is old-school, and UK needs someone who understands the value of spread offenses, we can’t line up and compete in the SEC using old-school thinking.