Matthew Mitchell on KSR tomorrow!

It’s that time of the year again, friends. Matthew Mitchell is making his long-awaited return to the Kentucky Sports Radio airwaves tomorrow. ¬†Arguably the most popular KSR co-host/guest in the show’s existence, Mitchell will be back to answer your questions about UK, country music and whatever else comes up on tomorrow morning’s broadcast. So clear your Thursday morning schedule and plan on being near a radio for two hours because it’s going to be a good one. He might even dance.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Matthew Mitchell on KSR tomorrow!

1. Chaz
    7:26 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

Might even dance? – where’s the live video link? I wanna see some James Brown moves, toss that MJ, MCH stuff.

2. Buckets
    7:31 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

I sure would like to listen to today’s podcast but talkradio1080 has been down for hours. Come on!

3. Jeff Walz
    7:47 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

Your carnival barker of a basketball coach can dance like and idiot but can’t make a final four.

4. mudcreekmark
    7:53 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

If Cal retires in a few years, does Mitch consider Mitchell as a replacement?

5. dave
    7:54 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

4-no, he sure doesnt. maybe as asst. though

6. Jason
    7:55 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

He is better at being a radio host than being a basketball coach

7. mudcreekmark
    8:05 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

I would like to see one of these top womens coaches get a top mens job and see how it translates. I think UCONN shhould have hired Whats his name.

8. raekwon
    8:07 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

Did a capri-sun burst in his shirt pocket in this pic? Wth?

9. harlanCAT
    8:11 pm May 22, 2013 Permalink

Wow, seems to me that Matt has built the Ladies program to a respected level, jeff walch(If that is his name) is a good coach, he has a live by the three die by the 3 mindset, if your kids are hitting, it is all good, if not(3 of the last 4 games against the lady cats) You struggle, Matt has made huge strides at UK(Strangely enough, Jeff has made the same strides)…Why not watch this Matt verses Jeff Revelry the way we watch the Cal versus 3 stacks rivalry? Top 10 classes will have matt with the last laugh I believe…Race to the title…Game on Jeffrey.