Matt Elam lists his top six

Image via Barker’s Instgram
barker-elam

We’ll have to wait until January to find out where Matt Elam will go to school, but the John Hardin giant teased fans with this tweet of his top six schools this afternoon:

Looks like it’s in order to me.

15 Comments for Matt Elam lists his top six

1. Bobbum man
    3:37 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

That’s cute how he lists UL as a finalist…. Too bad Clint is still under investigation he might be able to try to buy him too

2. The Loco Pollo
    3:40 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Allow me to help you, Mr. Elam. Here’s how your order would look best on signing day:

Kentucky, Alabama, Ohio St, ND, Tennessee, UofL.

3. Wildcatsteeler
    3:55 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Gonna be very hard for him to turn down the likes of Alabama, Ohio St. and ND to come here for a losing season. Probably several before we manage to break even. Please just don’t go to the Dirty Birds.
    He’s also in for a big surprise if he doesn’t come here and see’s how disgusting the fan base is on his twitter.

4. Mark
    3:56 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Matt, just think about this: When you get to the NFL, and God knows you will, people will ask you where you played college. If you say Alabama, they’ll say something like, “Oh yeah, good school, nice job, etc…… But if you say UK, they will say, ” OMG, so YOU were a part of that rebuilding program that took a perinneal cellar dweller to a program of National Prominence?!” WOW, how proud you must be!!!!! Here, take my daughter!!!!

5. mike
    4:02 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

I hate people who say THE ohio state. it’s so pretentious.

6. TheWildcatsNuttsak
    4:03 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

#3. B%tch Troll!

7. Louisville1Cal4
    4:46 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

#3, tool alert!
    UofL just made his final 6 just to be nice.

8. Exactly
    4:51 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

5. Could not agree more. I always like to switch out the “THE” for FU*K.

9. wrb
    5:09 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Nice post 8. I agree.

10. You can be pretentious as well.
    5:39 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

When your school manages to crack the top 50 of public schools. Maybe Gordon Gee was onto something–looks like you and your “lil brother” are the only ones in that list not in the Top 50 ha.

11. John
    6:33 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

5 and 8….. I hate your legal names too. If I ever meet you I will just make sh.t up when addressing you.

12. Get a life
    7:38 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

10 and 12, what kind of life do you have when you get your kicks trolling on other schools websites? Loser may be too nice a word to describe you

13. Kevin C.
    10:48 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

I still don’t the way Elam has had full access to the UK facilities…and uniforms…without committing. I know he’s a “local kid”, but that doesn’t make him a CAT….only a signature does that.

14. Mars Bonfire
    10:56 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Kinda like that order. I really want to see this kid in Wildcat blue.

15. unreconstructed
    10:55 am August 2, 2013 Permalink

I can’t shake the feeling that he is headed elsewhere. If he were coming to UK, why not announce it. I’m sure it would help in recruiting other players. By waiting until January tells me that he doesn’t want the adverse public reaction he is sure to receive when he announces for another school. JMO…