Spoke to Moses….no commitment. Says he is fifty-fifty on whether he will decide next week. Still considering UK but ‘upset about being put off for the fourth time. Even if I choose UK I am not scheduling any more visits.’
I will have more from Marshall after the Pettigrew game.