Marshall Henderson Talks Trash to a Fake Ryan Harrow Account

marshall

I will be honest. I want to like Marshall Henderson, I really do. He plays hard, is tough as nails and makes college basketball fun with his personality. But there is a difference from being entertaining and just being a jerk. After the biggest win in a decade for Ole Miss basketball, today Marshall got in a Twitter war with a fake Ryan Harrow account. Yes, read that again. When a person impersonating Ryan Harrow (an odd phenomenon in itself) talked trash to Marshall, he responded with these two tweets:

Marshall, you are on the national stage. People want to like you across the country. There is a fine line between becoming a star and becoming a crazy man…it is the difference between Charles Barkley and Dennis Rodman. It is a difference I talk a great deal about in regards to our friend Demarcus Cousins. You can be a (very) poor man’s Barkley. Don’t screw it up.

Article written by Matt Jones

103 Comments for Marshall Henderson Talks Trash to a Fake Ryan Harrow Account

1. SouthBeachWildcat
    7:03 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I thought everyone already knew he was crazy?

2. wildcatwill
    7:05 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

He tends to get cranky when he hasn’t had his blunt and his 40 ounce yet..

3. Tommy Pickles
    7:09 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Just when I was starting to like him. It amazes me the coaches wont ban him from twitter, especially when they are on the verge of making the sweet 16.

4. Sheriff Buford T. Justice
    7:10 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I honestly love it. Talks shit to anyone (real or impersonated) at any time. Wish he was on our team

5. Right on
    7:11 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I do want to like him, just as you said Matt. I hope he can learn to exhibit some control and still grow as a player. He’s fun to watch for sure.

6. UKRNK
    7:12 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I have heard Ole Miss is a great university and beautiful campus, but there must be something in the water to breed the hate and nastiness as in Marshall’s comments and those in the past of Shepherd Smith…

7. Kim Jung-un
    7:12 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I have a spot for him on my basketball team. When he does this famous pose in picture, reminds me of rooster I have in my palace.

8. PaulMillerFord
    7:13 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

He talks smack but is a pretty funny kid. I loved Boogie because he had a mind of his own.

9. Darwin
    7:13 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Why are you attacking UK players. I was pulling for ole miss today and I kept hoping u would start hitting

10. jsparks
    7:14 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

“Back of the bus” I thought Rosa Parks to care of that issue. What a racist comment very despicable.

11. Marty
    7:15 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

MH is what you do not want your kids to grow up and be. Obviously , he has real problems. Ryan just be who you are. You have more class in your finger than he has in himself. Mark it down. Wildcats will take care of Ole Miss in 2014. MH will not even be in the NBA when he is done at Ole Miss. My prediction is prison.

12. Big Blue Fan
    7:15 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

“Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt”?

13. Scoddee
    7:16 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Like your take Matt. Like Henderson. Don’t like “back of the bus” crack. Liked Cal cutting Harrow crack.

14. Go Big Blue
    7:16 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I am sure there a Cat fans that have said uglier things about Harrow. I am entertained by this guy more and more everyday. Keeping it real, he is certainly unique, and I find it refreshing.

15. Brian
    7:17 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Just Curious…If he was talking to a fake Ryan Harrow account isn’t it possible that the tweets are from a fake Marshall Henderson account???

16. Frew Dranklin
    7:17 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

If he were a real man, he’d get in a Twitter war with Fake Jerry Tipton.

17. Am I sick or what
    7:19 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

This almost makes me like him (Marshall) more
    In some sick sick way that I can’t help..
    With him your blowing past Bipolar and Bipolar II..
    Your into the realm of minimum quad polar… Possibly quin
    Polar

18. JC
    7:19 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Took CBS about 3 minutes to make the Amanda Marcum reference.

19. moosem102
    7:21 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Are you all serious?! He is the poster child for white trash! If he makes it in the NBA (which he won’t) he will be broke within five years after he gets cut.

20. Lakesidecatsfan
    7:21 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Haha on TruTv Rex just said “you know what they say about Duke, you can’t spell Duke without UK”.

21. kentuckman
    7:21 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Boy has problems beyond the BB court. Will not be surprised when I see his mug shot where he has wasted countless innocent people in a killing rampage. This maybe out of line but it’s how I feel. Could of just said he is a worthless POS.

22. HagginHall
    7:23 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Amazing the double-standard the media has with this kid. Can only imagine the outcry that would follow if a Kentucky player was pictured partying after games the way Henderson has been. But, everyone has their agenda.

23. m
    7:23 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

funniest thing!

24. aj
    7:25 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

why doesn’t trutv talk about his twitter war with fake ryboog

25. Walden Schmidt
    7:26 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

He’s a Dick.

26. ky st.
    7:26 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

uh, matt, he thought it was harrow talking smack. he set him straight. he is off, but a good player. i understand, hes not allowed to act out because he is white. he isnt a very good athlete either right? here is reality. harrow is a a$$ & will be gone. mayes was a disease at wright state. but you bought in. its someone elses fault.

27. SeeToo
    7:27 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Hasn’t he used up all his young and stupid cards? He’ll be lucky to be an asst. manager of one of Sean Toohey’s fast food restaurants by the time he is 25.

28. Turntable
    7:28 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

How in the hell could you want to like him? Really want to like him? I knew form looking at his face that he is dead on to the type of tools that live in Louisville that pretends to be black (worst type of people in America) and you always rip on the Lville scumbag Steves? Marshall Henderson is a piece of shit who deserves to die.

29. Lakesidecatsfan
    7:29 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Analyst say “his antics are just what gets him going”. So what if Jared Polson had to slap the shit out of an appointments managers/statistician to get hyped….is that cool too?

30. TA
    7:29 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

MH has ADD. Had a friend in high school 15 years ago that acted just like him. He went to marine corp. shot some guy in the back of the head and has spent the last 15 yrs in Levenworth. Coach needs to get a leash on this kid.

31. ummm
    7:33 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Soooo somebody talked smack to him (albeit not harrow) and he talked smack back. what the problem here.. y is there a post about this

32. Good
    7:33 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

He should say that. Harrow sucks!

33. ReallyMatt?
    7:33 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Hiw exactly does he know it is a fake account?? He thought a rival was talking trash…and responded. Just like we do to Louisville trolls 300 times a day. Imagine Peyton diva starting a twitter war w John wall years ago…wouldn’t we have loved a similar response? I woulda…

34. Usernametaken
    7:33 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Why are people so big on this buy? He may be colorful, but his stats aren’t that great.

35. Bradley
    7:34 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Zero doubt this kids life will end a small concrete jail cell complete lunatic who will piss away any chance he ever had of being successful. Kennedy is doing a terrible job of looking out for this kid. He’s more concerned with a win than he is one of his kids being on a path of destruction.

36. Redneck
    7:34 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Go Rebels. Take it down for the SEC! Everybody against Marshall is what is wrong with this country. Damn socialist, left wing, liberals.

37. kentuckyrules
    7:38 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Oh, Marshall, Marshall, Marshall…two things: first, this “NIT” team took you and your Rebs’ to the shed. Second, you will be a senior next year playing us @ RUPP. #asswhoop2014

38. Natedogg
    7:38 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

He feeds off this stuff. He loves it ! Doesn’t matter to him if it is fake harrow, or the real thing . He talks mess to anybody. I like him more and more .

39. Turntable
    7:41 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Redneck: You would have to be a madman to believe that Marshall Henderson won;t be suckling at the government tit for at least 20 years of his life…..Multiple kids by different fat chicks, never pay child support, heavy drug use, no insurance, 20 Obama phones….. it goes on and on

40. Mike
    7:43 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Poythress or Henderson?? Easy one for me to call.

41. Stomper
    7:47 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Henderson the dumb bastard won’t make it in the NBA. The shit head will be in jail before next season

42. Redneck
    7:48 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

And you are sure these are facts? I believe this may just be what you think of him in your unconscious mind. Oh and you still probably believe that Iraq possessed WOMD. I think your racism is 10 times that of MH.

43. Hey33
    7:50 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

#33 80% chance that he does something over the summer and isn’t on the team next year. Who wants that bet? #anidiotonamission

44. Reality
    7:56 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

So who was behind the fake Harrow account and what did they say to intentionally provoke a known hairtrigger?

We can see from this post that Matt is delusional.

1. 2 Matt Jones Quotes:
    “I want to like Marshall Henderson, I really do.”
    “There is a fine line between becoming a star and becoming a crazy man…”

When did Marshall Henderson indicate that he was a likeable guy? Or that he wants people to like him?

He’s who he is because of who he is. If he wasn’t, you wouldn’t want to like him.

My advice is to go back to creating fake peoples twitter accounts and seeing who else you can provoke in order to create stories that your sheep like to pat you on the back about and fill their bellies with.

45. Redneck
    8:01 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

MH says what he means and means what he says, regardless if we approve or disapprove. This does not mean he will be in prison, or suck of the government tit. IMO he is being MH and that says more to me than being someone whom “society” says he should be. I will take real over the brainwashed any day. The 2013 CATS were missing a player such as MH. I think Demarcus Cousins represents this as well.

46. PennsylvaniaWildcat
    8:05 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Wait a minute. Ole Miss just won. Shouldn’t you focus on the next game, not on responding to your Twitter account? #getalifemarshallhenderson

47. WildTurkey101
    8:06 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

He’s not helping his NBA draft status.

48. kramer
    8:11 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Ole Miss coach needs to keep players off twitter! Really he looks like he should be a UL player, throwin up the L yes sign!!

49. Not a racist
    8:14 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Wow, not only is Henderson trying to cultivate this image of a crazy person, he’s now successfully cultivated the image of himself as a crazy racist. That “back of the bus” comment is over the line, blatantly racist, and I hope his career suffers for it.

50. Jen
    8:16 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I don’t like the people who sanctimoniously say that they want to like Henderson. I also don’t like Henderson’s antics. The kid plainly has some sort of developmental order, and the less I hear about him the better. I don’t need a toned-down version of that sad individual’s hi-jinx to entertain me. Ole Miss will be destroyed by the first team they play that can play defense and score competently because Henderson will shoot them out of the game because he has no discipline.

51. BlueRedNeck
    8:25 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

So if it was a UK fan who set up the fake RH account and was smack-talking Henderson, that reflects fairly poorly on us UK fans. Not the smartest thing for Marshall to do, but as Matt J said, he’s got the dog in him, and if you poke that dog, the dog will bite.

52. BlueFins
    8:25 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

That whole “serial killer” comment from the presser today is not far off base. He has issues. Will end up in a ditch somewhere.

53. BlueRedNeck
    8:28 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Georgetown is in real trouble right now against Florida Gulf Coast. Down by 15 with 13 minutes left in the game. Cinderella lives! Could be another BE team going down tonight!

54. Cats R Back
    8:30 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Is he gonna be at Ole Miss next year??? If so, it will be in Rupp and he will get absolutely ass-raped and sent home crying like a scolded dog…

55. Imjustsaying
    8:31 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

As much as I don’t like Henderson or his attitude I completely believe that the “back of the bus” comment wasn’t a racist remark. I believe he was simply implying that the cats weren’t very good this season and we need to hit the back of the line behind better teams. I mean get real not everything is racist people, let it go.

56. rixter
    8:50 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Is it possible that the Big East was overrated this year? As of right now, they are a last second Vander Blue 3 pointer from being 2 – 5 in the first round

57. Bubba Earl
    8:51 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

He will be someone’s BEEATCH in less than 5 years!

58. Joe
    8:52 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Wow I’m shocked! This is a reach don’t ya think? Henderson talked shit to fake harrow after fake harrow talked shit first. Shame on him! Matt, you have a weird love/hate pseudo man crush on this dude.

59. UKBlue
    8:58 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I see this kid with a future Inmate number.

60. rainman
    8:58 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Talkin shit about winning a 1’st round game?
    Do something, then talk! Until then STFU!!!

61. UkFaN
    9:05 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Dude white trash! Who ole miss’ coach let’s him act so unprofessional is beyond me! It’s disgusting behavior… The back of the bus comment was the worse! He is pure white trash… To Ryan Harrow a couple years from now he will be fat with a beard in his lazy boy watching you play in the NBA.

62. UkFaN
    9:12 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

And just cuz someone shit talks you, doesn’t make it any more okay to do it back! The whole “poke the dog, and it will bite”… There is no excuse provoked or in provoked he should have left it alone! Most “Good Coaches” like there players out of the media Especially during tournament time. So if you agree with this behavior in any way all I have to say is Wow. Your representing not only your self but your school and the NCAA. Act correctly.

63. UkFaN
    9:14 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Oh and one more thing… He already has a criminal past for some of you trying to defend the whole he won’t be an inmate comment…

64. steve
    9:17 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I don’t understand why anyone would want to like him at all Matt.

65. UkFaN
    9:17 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

@Redneck why are you on A Kentucky website? Why don’t you go waste your time on an Old miss website instead of taunting Kentucky fans in theirs?

66. Redneck
    9:22 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I am a UK fan, but unfortunately we are not in the NCAA’s. Can I root for the SEC? Go F*&^K yourself Dick!

67. wildcat
    9:23 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

i love marshal henderson one of my favorite players good job marshal beating up some badgers today

68. Marsha
    9:30 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Yep…said it first time that I saw him….He’s a dick!

69. UkFaN
    9:31 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

@Redneck I apologize you weren’t acting like the usual UK fan so it through me off guard… And I am actually a woman so I do not have make genitalia… But I can see why you would like Marshal so much… Apparently name calling is something you guys have in common.

70. Redneck
    9:33 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I guess it’s better to be a dick with heart, than dicks with no heart. As Sean Woods tried to tell us earlier in the year.

71. Redneck
    9:34 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

OK, keeping taking up for the pussies that were ur 2013 Cats, Bitch.

72. UkFaN
    9:36 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Thank u for telling me to go screw myself and call me a dick even though I am a female… I was just adding my opinion like everyone else… How classy!

73. Redneck
    9:38 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Sorry UkFan I was just served divorce papers today. Please forgive me!

74. Redneck
    9:45 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Don’t let the divorce papers throw u off though, I am in Louisville if you would like to meet up!

75. Redneck
    9:49 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

No kidding, I am a good person with 2 kids and live in Mount Washington, call me 502-216-5878

76. SandiKay
    9:54 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Marshall is a great bb player and a very humble young man in person. The antics are just for entertainment. I realize that not everyone will have the opportunity to see tat side of him and it is unfair to make some of the comments that I have read.

77. Redneck
    9:55 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Home of Derrick Willis?

78. carl spackler
    10:01 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

If the this year’s UK team had 1/10th the heart and fire of MH, we’d be watching UK on TV right now….

79. jojo
    10:05 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

What a bunch of pansies. If we had a player like MH, we would still be playing. This site talks more crap than any fanbase in the country, and cries when anybody responds. This site is quickly becoming a liability to UK – absolutely classless. A 101 member told me recently and I quote “The only people that hate Matt Jones more than Louisville fans are the true Kentucky fans.”

80. jojo
    10:05 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Yeah, what Carl Spackler said.

81. El Guapo
    10:06 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

We all know if Marshall Henderson played for UK he’d be the most popular player since Jorts. Don’t act like you don’t love him. He is urinating in the face of all the things in college basketball (and the world) that NEEDED urinating in. This is a GAME. It is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. The only people who should take it seriously are high stakes gamblers. He’s the best foil ever. He’s Bizarro JJ Redick. I wish we had him.

82. UkFaN
    10:29 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

@Redneck aww man now ur tuggin at the heart strings… I’m sorry to hear that πŸ™ that is a bad day. And that’s flattering but I’m married and live in South Carolina… But I am sorry you are surrounded by a bunch of Cardinal fans!!!! That makes things even worse! All in all we still root for the same team! Go Cats! I just hate anyone who messes with our players. I was raised as a crazy die hard Kentucky basketball fan lol! So it is only natural for me to want to put my hands around Henderson’s neck and shake him a little bit πŸ™‚ or a lot!

83. Oldblue
    10:34 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Let it slide

84. UkFaN
    10:34 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

You wish Marshal Henderson played for Ky? Are you nuts? Ad even if he did Coach Cal would have his loud ass obnoxious ass on the bench! Coach Cal does not let our players act that way. He would have never seen playing time. How are you going to compare him to Jorts? The playing style isn’t any where the same and jorts had a wonderful attitude man. Just because they are both white??? I can promise you 95% of Kentucky fans will disagree with you and say they DEFINITELY would not want Marshal Henderson as a Wildcat lol

85. UkFaN
    10:38 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

And I loved Demarcus Cousins but when he threw fits and acted like a huge jackasses didn’t glorify him… I said wow that’s embarrassing he needs to change, and Coach Cal would bench him… Then I said yeah the NBA won’t put up with that and so far he had been in a lot of trouble with the NBA even though he is a great player… So no I would not like marshal if he was a Kentucky fan. I don’t like selfish or disrespectful players. He won’t ever make it anywhere. After next year bye marshal

86. Rex Chapmans Calves
    10:42 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Im so sick of all you jackoffs using the race card on here! May you all get herpes n scratch yourself to infinity! Bunchaidiotphucks!

87. UkFaN
    10:53 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

@rex was that herpes comment left for me?

88. imaWildCat
    11:02 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

You are saying Marshal Henderson is humble?
    Humble by definition-Having or showing a modest or low estimate of one’s own importance. He may play good ball but as for Humble ummm he does not meet the criteria!

89. Bob Sope
    11:12 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Wow. Matt, you and everyone defending this tool, stop it. Please. What the f*^& is likable about this moron?

90. CaNtuckEE
    11:37 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

@Bob there is nothing likable. I don’t get it. He’s an ass. He curses out our players, flashes opposing teams student section, yells abs talks shit at his coach and tells him to take him out te game and sit him in the bench… Yeah ummm I don’t get it.

91. Chicago Chris
    11:43 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I thought race, too, but the phrase is made popular by Outkast and, well, MH spends most of his time with black dudes. How racist could he be?

92. Andrew
    2:54 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

What was said to him by the fake harrow? When posting something like this post both sides instead of just the rebuttal.

93. David McDonald
    3:10 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

Ladies and Gents, Yes, he can be obnoxious ( Did I spell that right ? ). Don’t hate. It’s a great show when MH is on. Quite pitiful when he his not. His MO ” and I warn you all “, don’t let his motor go into high gear. The Ole Miss team feeds off of his energy. By the way, he is not the team, there are nine other people that rebound and score quite well without MH. Yes my money goes to Ole Miss, that is where my son wanted to go. ( ANY WHERE THAN MS. STATE ). I grew up in Middletown, Oh. .Have been and will be a CAT fan. Just wish the only SEC team to go as far as they can in the NCAA tourney. Oh. bye the bye, What about the baseball diamond, and the football field. There is next year. SEC should cheer for a team in the tournament. God Bless, and good night.

94. Lady Cat
    4:30 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

I have nothing against the team. I don’t think anyone does, but most do had a problem with ole boys attitude… And if this do called “fake Ryan Harrow” provoked him you don’t tell a player your gonna get cut! He should have just ignored it, but he’s a sociopath. He obviously knew it was wrong sense he put it up then took it off 45 minutes later… He’s old enough to act mature, everyone shit talks in the court and get emotional but he gets down right disrespectful and stupid. And if I was the coach I would be pissed my player wrote those kinds of things! Makes him look like he can’t handle his players. I’m all for Sec, I didn’t say I hate Ole miss I said I hate Marshal. Pour sportsmanship and bad attitude. If you play for a Division 1 school you should carry yourself at a high standard with class’s and maturity. The things he does are just stupid and too far. It doesn’t make it “Exciting” it makes it annoying. Te coach should be training his players to carry themselves as adults in and off the court. Especially if they want a career in basketball. Pro teams won’t put up with that crap…

95. Lady Cat
    4:46 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

He is probably angry cuz he’s still using Cocaine and smoking dope that he bought with his counterfeit money… He’s past drug use and criminal history must make him a great player just like his awful attitude!

96. Buck.Wild
    7:55 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

I like the kid. He fun to watch and so unpredictable at and the end of the day he wins ball games. Talking trash was what made Reggie Miller but he left it on the court. That’s where Marshall needs to reevaluate himself. Kid FO SHO got the DOG in em.

97. Fake Ryan Harrow
    7:56 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

the boy is ratchet

98. Foghorn Leghorn
    8:40 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

I say the boy, I say the boy looks like the Weasel in muh Cartoon: Weasel Stop.

99. demid
    11:58 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

what a true hilljack! can you imagine someone like him on a ky team. coach would have done caged him.

100. Big Blue Earl
    12:29 pm March 23, 2013 Permalink

I’m comment number 100 cause thats how I roll… hahahaha

101. bbn89
    12:48 pm March 23, 2013 Permalink

so how do we know this Ryan Harrow account is fake?

102. El Guapo
    2:52 pm March 23, 2013 Permalink

Pro teams put up with much worse than that. Ron Artest admitted drinking Hennessey at halftime of games and he STILL can find NBA work. And what was our biggest complaint about UK’s players? They didn’t look like they gave a single damn between them out there, with the exception of Nerlens (who got hurt hustling on a meaningless play in a game the other superstars had given up on long before). There’s no doubt Marshall cares. He brings it as hard as he can, in your face and everyone else’s, the whole game. You know he leaves it all out there. I wish our boys had half the heart and guts he does. He’s having fun playing the game of basketball. If you loved Demarcus telling MSU fans to call him, every game would be a gold mine with Marshall on your team. He would’ve definitely helped this year with his shooting since none of our guys could throw one in the ocean. And furthermore, raise your hand if you’re absolutely sure Harrow will not get cut this offseason? Uh huh. Exactly. You know he sucks. He’s the anti Marshall. Can’t shoot, gutless, no effort.

103. CorinthBrent
    5:15 pm March 23, 2013 Permalink

It makes me sad that people want to defend a guy for defending himself on twitter.If your opponent calls you out and you are the star you people say he is then you don’t bash on twitter you just play on like a star.Sorry i don’t like him.May be great guy but he goes too far for me.