Marshall Co. Hoopfest Highlights: Andrew Wiggins

This Andrew Wiggins kid is AMAZING. I don’t have to tell you that it’d be great to see him in blue and white next year. Watch him go off against Memphis East High School and grab MVP honors.

Article written by Rashawn Franklin

16 Comments for Marshall Co. Hoopfest Highlights: Andrew Wiggins

1. bobthebuiler
    11:12 am December 1, 2012 Permalink

Guy is a monster!

2. TampaCat
    11:18 am December 1, 2012 Permalink

Love to see this guy in Kentucky Blue …. Not wanting to get my hopes to high though…

3. Andrew wiggins
    11:24 am December 1, 2012 Permalink

Im the second coming of Lebron

4. Believeblue
    11:32 am December 1, 2012 Permalink

Wiggins was great. The Harrison twins on the other hand bothered me a bit. They are tremendous athletes, but Cal is going to have his work cut out with attitude issues. Andrew argued every single call. Talked to many UK fans that were a little disappointed in how they carried themselves last night.

5. UK FAN
    11:45 am December 1, 2012 Permalink

NBA ready player vs high school kids rofl

6. UK FAN
    11:46 am December 1, 2012 Permalink

#4

If Cal can handle Cousins he can handle any kid

7. Joe
    11:53 am December 1, 2012 Permalink

His offensive game is great, but I really like see him hitting the boards and blocking those shots. That is a Calipari player!

8. Griff
    12:09 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

I actually like the way the Harrison twins played much like Boogie, I think they may be misjudged some. They seemed to have the will to win and played hard on all possessions, defense and rebounding.

9. UpperSectionStudent
    12:15 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

I wish highlights would show some ball sharing. This reel makes him seem like he doesn’t pass.

10. Don Corleone
    12:19 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

4)Louisville Ballard were hanging on the twins all night. The twins tried to break up a little scuffle and ref Kyle Lovett went in there with his ego and chest out. I think he may have chest bumped a twin honestly. I’d like to see the tape. Those Zebra’s had the rape whistle out and that’s because they don’t deal with future millionaires in Region 1 Basketball.

The twins care about the game about every single play and know how important they are too their team. One of them fouls out and it’s game over. That’s what I took from the game.

11. Griff
    12:21 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

No 10, that’s exactly what I saw from the twins. They had heart and drive, they dont want to lose, reminds me of MKG.

12. ZOMG
    12:23 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

OH MY GOODNESS. I have not been THIS excited about a recruit since John Wall. This is drool-worthy…

13. Bradley
    12:27 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

Oh no! High schoolers who talk to a ref. we don’t need them! Smh

14. KYW1ldCatBlue
    1:28 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

The twins only had one problem, they are the biggest players on their team. If they had one big playing with them it would look a lot different, teams could not guard them like they do. They are both extremely strong with the ball going to the rim, they handle contact well. Aaron shot the ball better, especially from the line. Andrew missed a ton of free throws. I can only imagine what it would be like seeing them on the floor with Wiggins. Andrew threw a couple of passes to teammates that were things of beauty. Another great one was Cliff Anderson, while his team was completely overmatched by Oak Hill, he is awesome. Going back in just a little bit for the games today.

15. Believeblue
    4:14 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

10) Lovett was doing his job, had nothing to do with ego. If you were close enough court side you could hear exactly why Lovett was fed up. An F-bomb about every single call that you could hear ten rows up is a little ridiculous. I understand they are just kids but they need to start learning how to carry themselves a little better that’s all I’m saying. It was a well called game and a well played game by both teams, very physical and hard fought on both ends.

16. MemphisCat
    5:33 pm December 1, 2012 Permalink

We need Wiggins now!!! This Year!!!!