Marcus McWilson and Javess Blue will be on campus August 2nd

6598701111984
Marcus McWilson and Javess Blue

Two of the players UK’s going to need the most this season will soon be on campus. Safety Marcus McWilson tweeted today that he’ll be on campus on August 2nd, and wide receiver Javess Blue is expected to be on campus by that date as well.

Stoops.

15 Comments for Marcus McWilson and Javess Blue will be on campus August 2nd

1. pawn star
    12:51 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

does this mean they will be eligible?

2. Drew
    12:52 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

That’s huge!! UK needs them on the field.

3. Ryan
    12:53 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

I thought that Blue was ineligible to play. Did he get those grades taken care of? We really need him this year.

4. Yes!
    12:55 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

Yeah if blue wasn’t eligible he wouldn’t be coming to campus. Thank god these guys are gonna be here to contribute immediately.

5. Beau
    1:05 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

Gotta love a last name like Blue! The Cats are going to need the both this year for sure…

6. I say
    1:07 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

My buddy works at a bank in Meade county and said that Matt Elam just walked in with a Bama shirt on

7. pawn star
    1:11 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

If i got free stuff from a school id wear it too!!! And i sure hope this is right bc we need them

8. WRB
    1:17 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

Great news since wide receiver & secondary are our 2 biggest concerns according to all the reports I have read.

9. NO MATT JONES
    1:38 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

These are both impact players, and with them playing UK instantly becomes that much better on offense and defense. Praise God! With players like McWilson and Willis added tot eh secondary, and Timmons, Blue, Badet, and Kemp added to the offense, I truly believe the Cats can pull off some big wins this season. Our D Line is one of the best int he SEC (I’m not alone in thinking that), and our trio of QBs are more than capable. I know our roster is thin, but the players we do have can do some real damage if they can stay healthy this season. Can’t wait for the season to start.

10. mike
    1:52 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

@6 pictures or it didnt happen.

11. Young Gun
    2:50 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

“Nuh uh, Blue is gonna be ineligible! And so are the Harrison twins and Young! I know this for a fact because there is no evidence to support it! I suck!” — Louisville fans

12. UK2K
    2:58 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

I would still be cautious, being on campus and being able to play are 2 different things and Ive not heard either say the later.

13. Catlogic15
    3:10 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

If they actually arrive on campus as stated, they will be cleared to play.

This is great news.

14. Yes!
    3:21 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

@12 When a JuCO kid is ineligible they don’t go to the school they committed too, they stay at Junior College. Wouldnt make much sense for a JuCO kid who isnt eligible to go to a school where he cant play compared to the school he came from, where eligibility wouldnt be a question nor concern. Common Sense.

15. LeftToRight
    11:51 pm July 26, 2013 Permalink

If Javess Blue is on the left, and Marcus McWilson is on the right, why doesn’t the caption say, “Javess Blue and Marcus McWilson”? Have you ever seen a team picture and how the names are displayed? It goes in order left to right. I’m sorry, but this is just a pet-peeve of mine. Geeesh.