Marcus Lee’s got dunks

We haven’t checked in on 2013 signee Marcus Lee in a while. Turns out he’s doing just fine, one hand jammin and dunkin on fools. Watch Marcus get his slam on in his 13-point, 8 block performance on Tuesday.

I can’t tell if the people watching him are cheering or if they’re in pain.

12 Comments for Marcus Lee’s got dunks

1. Daddy
    1:06 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

What does the have to do with the Louisville Cardinals/City of Louisville/Rick Pitino/Charlie Strong?

2. MemphisCat
    1:12 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

BOOM!!!

3. Johnboy
    1:23 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

While I like watching alot of these recruits breakaway dunks against inferior opponents, this really doesnt get me that excited one way or the other. What is his work ethic? How does he defend? Id be more interested in seeing those kinds of highlights. Michael Kidd Gilchrist (our best player yet of the Cal era) was most valuable because of the more intangible things .

4. Bradley
    1:27 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

3. A highlight of work ethic? lol. Yeah, someone get my a highlight reel of the top 100 dives for loose balls of all time! That’s what I want to see!

5. MANIA
    1:28 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Com’on man! We talkin’ ’bout NBAers and high schoolers?! Com’on man! This ‘pose to be informative, fools!

Somebody better tell me what Charlie had for lunch today?

6. Johnboy
    1:32 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Yep Bradley, Id love to see that actually. I can show you alot of videos of our current players dunking on breakaways in AAU, I dont think that ability is what is holding this team back.

7. Jumpshot
    1:47 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Throwing it down is exciting but I’d rather see a recruit showing off his 3 or 4 signature post moves.

8. Rockfield, KY
    2:06 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

I’ve heard he is putting up huge numbers in rebounds and blocks this year. I’d like to see his averages.

9. Teddy Valentin
    2:33 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

He traveled.

10. @BIGHEADDAN22
    3:12 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Come on y’all. Give the kid a break. He is in highschool right now and is coming to UK next season and y’all are already trying to critize the young mans game. How about we just wait til next season before y’all bash these kids? PLEASE. It’s not really helping the program.

11. tyrus
    3:17 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

Stop the video at 0:13 and count the players, all there but one. Maybe he stopped to tie his shoe.

12. coldspringmike
    10:00 pm December 6, 2012 Permalink

They really pack em in for HS basketball in California don’t they .