Ludacris Wears #23 for Halloween

Two of my favorite things, Luda and BBN, came together this past Halloween weekend in the above ensemble.  The rapper tweeted that he went as the “1st round NBA draft pick for Halloween! Now that’s Ludicrous!”

Watch out, his outfit’s ridiculous.

Article written by Corey Nichols

26 Comments for Ludacris Wears #23 for Halloween

1. John Wall
    11:37 am October 30, 2012 Permalink

Love it! But what does that mean since the Unibrow is owned by Mr. Davis himself?

2. DougieFresh
    11:44 am October 30, 2012 Permalink

In tha club lookin’ so conspicuous. BLOW These women all on the prowl while my pinky rang valued ova three hundred thousAND. Lets drink, you the one to please, ludacris fills cups like double d’s.

3. Steve
    11:44 am October 30, 2012 Permalink

Could be better, Kentucky uni would make #1

4. Pu
    11:51 am October 30, 2012 Permalink

That’s great! You know he didn’t leave his house for a month while he let that thing grow out. 1) I’m sure you’re kidding, but just in case.. Ant doesn’t own the rights to the unibrow, just the terms like Brow Down and Fear the Brow.

5. Tyler
    11:53 am October 30, 2012 Permalink

Looks like Ludacris is having a hard time keepin them eyes open! Why yo’ eyes so red, Luda? Hmm???

6. Old_School_Fart
    11:57 am October 30, 2012 Permalink

why would KSR post this? UK does not need this guy representing the university. Terrible role model. He raps about weed and hoes. blah blah blah blah blah Cal is ruining the program blah blah blah lol

7. John Wall
    12:01 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

#6 you suck

8. I Say
    12:05 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

6 we need people like kenny chesney or elton john as the programs celebrity friends

9. I Say
    12:06 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

those guys will really relate to the 18 year old recruits

10. Hahaha
    12:13 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

6) haha i know youre just kidding but alllllll rappers rap about weed and hoes haha

11. bigbluejon
    12:14 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

ANOTHER RAPPER? KSR– why are you putting these rappers on here daily? You are really starting to embarrass UK as a university. Please, stop with the rapper admiration. Don’t forget who pays your bills, and I guarantee it’s not any of these young fellas. Our old school fans do NOT appreciate or like this rap trend.

12. NoSchoolLikeOldSchool
    12:18 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

You sayin’ a human turtle and a gay are appropriate role models for the good ole’ U of K? If we wanna go old skewl we might as well use Hank Williams and Bo Cephus and have an all-white team again.

13. Mack
    12:22 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

I did really like “Bombs Over Baghdad”!

14. FayctsAreOptional
    12:25 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

13.) Outkast, not Luda.

15. lexslamman
    12:32 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

Some Kentucky fans are dinosaurs living in a hip-hop world.

16. Mack
    12:38 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

Doggone it, I thought he was part of Outkast. I still like the song, maybe the Outkast members can wear a “33” KENTUCKY jersey, they are all singers.

17. Mack
    12:40 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

Hey, Outkast and the WBA can team up and make some string music.

18. Duke Sucks
    12:42 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

We could have will Ferrell from step brothers. Boats and hoes boats and hoes!

19. lash74
    12:48 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

11. Go jump off a bridge. or roll off of it in your wheelchair. Whatever you gotta do

20. I Say
    1:22 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

11 I bet you are a part of the “Wildcat Possee,” those D-bags who all roll around together at the camp out and other events like they own the place.

21. yes
    1:39 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

Maybe Cal has more than a recruiting advantage in mind. By the way, one of these rappers was inspired to get his GED because of the contacts he made in Kentucky. I don’t like rap, with exception of maybe Rappers Delight. I guess I would be considered old school to many, but at least I am smart enough to know that things change, people change, schools change. I can list many things that have changed in sports over the last 20 years, most of which i don’t like. However, one thing hasn’t changed. I am still a huge UK fan. If the players listen to rap, so be it. I will continue to listen to my county music and old rock. It’s not like I expect to have a lot in common with teenagers.

22. Joe
    1:51 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

Is that Luda or Beetle Juice from the Howard Stern Show?

23. derp
    2:18 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

4… are you really dumb enough to think that’s Luda’s real unibrow hair, and that he grew it out?

24. bluefan
    2:53 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

I’m 50+ and I hope you haters are kidding around. Coach Cal’s not recruiting old farts like us, let ’em rap! Get a clue.

25. bluristhurr
    3:19 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

#6 Most people like songs that’s about their mom and wife!

26. MensBathRoom
    6:30 pm October 30, 2012 Permalink

Smoking Rope and beating women….yeah,that’s the ticket…