Louisville fans try to drag Walmart into the fight…

(h/t Drew Franklin)

3 observations about this picture…

1) Who hasn’t shopped at Walmart?

2) Those sheets look cleaner than I would have expected.

3) They got the “you’re” right. Clearly someone read Drew Franklin’s Twitter 101 post on #LouisvilleHateDay. Proud of ya, little bro. (*Noogie)

Article written by Ally Tucker

I once successfully requested "The Wobble" to be played 6 times at one wedding.

25 Comments for Louisville fans try to drag Walmart into the fight…

1. Poco Chang
    11:03 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

If #cardnation really was greater than #bbn they wouldn’t have to spell it out.

2. Hoopstar33
    11:12 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

We’re uk fans because we like winning, your card fans because all your mothers were crack whores who dropped everyone of you on your heads when you were babies
    #BBN forever > #tardnation

3. Skeller03
    11:14 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

Last time I checked UK has several thousands more students enrolled and it’s been that way probably since the establishment of both schools, so saying that Cats fans dont go to college is just ignorant. Obviously both schools, as does every university or college in the country, has some population that never attended that or any college. This is a very poor attempt to be clever and I am willing to bet whoever made this sign never even went to UofL and has been stuck in the “Ville” for their entire life. That, or they went to UofL and this a product of the education they received there.

4. Isaac in Long Beach (but Kentucky today)
    11:17 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

Really 2? In the post it talks about how these Louisville fans were smart enough to know the difference between “you’re” and “your” and you had to ruin it for all of us… Damn…

5. ukstudent
    11:20 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

ya i had to take the act once to get accepted into uL, i had to take it 4 times to get into uk, anyone in a kentucky high school will tell you uk is more selective the louisville

6. spaldingsoccercoach
    11:27 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

We only go to wal-mart to pick up our national championship shirts. The ones that have our NCAA championships on them, not our nit & NAIB titles. What a joke, Kentucky basketball never stops

7. Longtime Listener
    11:33 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

In choosing a place to get a higher education, I visited Marshall (just nothing special)…University of Louisville (place scared the hell out of me)…UK (just seemed too big)…ended up picking EKU. Hey Louisville, notice I said SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME

I’m not very good at this trash talking thing

8. doc cat
    11:38 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

This is the most ridiculous argument they have come up with to date. I guess their point is that they only have fans that went to school there? I hope they understand that UK also has fans that cheer for their alma mater, and that UK is a larger school. So, there are more grads cheering for UK. Also, a good percentage of UL’s student body cheers for UK. Good luck finding a UL fan in Lexington. Still, is it supposed to be a bad thing that we have fans all across the nation who went to different colleges (including UL)? Ignorance.

9. BigBlueComingAtYou
    11:39 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

Cardnation? Cardnation only extends to the borders of Jefferson County so shouldn’t be Cardcounty?

10. Al's IndiCats
    11:41 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

Hey UK fans, just remember they took a national title in the Steeplecase that noone seems to be ableto find in any record book
    whatsoever, and not any school can say that…..#gottalovetheirghettoschool

11. Beavis
    11:49 am September 2, 2012 Permalink

Yep,,,,I have been to Walmart. While I was there I didn’t see anyone screwing on a table top. Guess I need to follow Rick around to see that.

12. Axe Cop
    12:07 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

Hmmmm, I seem to remember earning a diploma from the University of Kentucky, as did my wife, parents, many of my cousins, and a lot of my friends. Oh yeah, I also remember every time college rankings are released Kentucky finishes significantly higher than that shit commuter college.

13. Han
    12:16 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

It continues to amaze me that Louisville fans think they’re less redneck because they live an hour away from Lexington.

14. Wait..what?
    12:26 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

So if you no longer are in college you aren’t a Cards fan? Uh ok. They left out the words “a crappy” before the word “college”

15. Rae
    12:31 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

Funny, I just got my diploma from UK in the mail a couple of weeks ago. I suppose I just ordered it from Walmart.com?

I can’t imagine the UL pics from Hate Day actually including many college graduates.

16. Bluey
    12:45 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

Bullsh!t, all of those west end Cahdinal fans didn’t even graduate High School let alone college.

17. UKBlue
    12:50 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

Considering the fact that the majority of UL fans aren’t smart enough to get into college more or less UL, the fact that the majority of UL fans are currently located in Louisville jail, the fact that the drugs being sold in & around Louisville are by UL fans, and the fact that the majority of people causing trouble at 4th Street Live are Louisville fans; yea, UK fans are the problem.

18. UK Swerve
    12:59 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

I bet that they got the sheet from Walmart.

19. Crazycayutsfan
    1:27 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

8. ‘Nuff said.

20. CatsFan
    1:28 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

The tenses don’t match up. We “go” compared to you “went.”

21. Brad
    1:29 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

The sad thing is they stole this from another school. Can’t remember exactly but I think it was a Duke fan talking about North Carolina. So add plagiarism, lack of originality and lack of creativity to the long list of what makes UofL so “great”.

22. Chris
    1:41 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

36% of Fayette county/Lexington residents boast a bachelors degree or higher, 8th among cities in the country. Also 6% higher than Jefferson County residents. Try again.

23. Bob
    1:47 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

They’ve been making signs about that in Florida about FSU and UF for years. Not original.

24. timer
    1:57 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

I don’t know anyone who is a UL fan who didn’t have to go there.

25. BrianK
    2:26 pm September 2, 2012 Permalink

Well, let’s see here, IF that saying were true at all, let’s break this down. Cats Fans are fans because we went to Walmart, hmmm… if that’s true, does that mean all the people wearing UofL shirts at Walmart today are really Cats Fans??? LOL!!!! I saw many shirts from both teams being worn today there!!