Look directly into the iPhone case…

cal-mib
(Inspired by commenter “SteveA”)

Big Blue Nation, there was no Robert Morris last night.  Julius Randle is a Wildcat and that’s all you know.

Article written by Drew Franklin

29 Comments for Look directly into the iPhone case…

1. JerryTownBlotter
    9:36 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

This is a stupid post. Its like something my 6 year old niece would have come up with – good work drew….

2. bosshog
    9:37 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

This is a hilarious post, just like something that A$$ho*&% like #1 would never come up with….good work Drew!

3. CatsRock
    9:40 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Its recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible. What part of that is hard to understand? Some people need to learn to laugh a little…

4. Linda Taylor
    9:45 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Those photoshop skills never fail you Drew and are always good for a laugh.
    #1 lighten up for goodness sake. This is what makes KSR unique and popular. If you want boring you can find it elsewhere on the internet.

5. Kyle Jones
    9:48 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

I could almost make that my background.

6. bosshog
    9:49 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

An interesting thing to note, and not surprising due to their ranking, is that both Julius Randle and James Young are left handed and a recent study I read on left-handedness had this tidbit: “Advantage: Over half of elite basketball players are left-handed.” I think that being able to go strongly and deftly to your left in basketball gives you an edge and we will have that in spades next year with these two.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2135779/Why-left-handed-make-better-basketball.html#ixzz2O8Pc0q2U
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

7. bleedblueky
    9:50 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Drew – why took out that great photoshop of Bill Self’s bold head? Love it 🙂

8. Travis
    9:59 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Where might one get their Iphone done up like that? That’s pretty sweet!!

9. Jason
    10:00 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

6 – I know you’re referring to the article, but are you even watching any games? No way in hell that’s true.

10. Jason
    10:02 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

I mean the “over half of elite players are lefty” — nope.

11. RealCatsFan
    10:03 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Can you also erase the memory that IU and U of L are #1 seeds in the NCAA tourney? Actually, can you just erase IU and U of L?

12. Nashvillain
    10:06 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Coach Cal using the #UK30 case on Pitino: http://oi46.tinypic.com/nwwjut.jpg ////boredism made me do it.

13. Brady
    10:09 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Classic! Well played sir.

14. mashburnfan1
    10:12 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Say what you want, RoMo did happen last night. No excuse for it either.

15. oldblue
    10:17 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

I needed the nueralizer after nerlens got hurt

16. RahRah
    10:19 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Hilarious. Love a good Franklin Photoshop job!

17. Mike
    10:20 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Rumors that Kyle Wilter transfering to possibley Gonzaga anybody see this

18. Bluebee
    10:23 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

This class of high school stars wanting to play together regardless of available minutes mirrors the Miami Heat stars wanting to play together. Say what you want, but Calipari gets it and always has. There has never been a greater marketer in college ball – point blank period! He will get the sh// right with this group.

19. crazycatfan
    10:32 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

I think this post is hilarious! It’s just what we needed … being hypnotized into blanking out last night, as well as most of the season! All I know is, after staring into Randle’s phone,I feel much better!

20. Me
    10:45 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Photoshop with Will smith’s hand

21. Me
    10:47 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Am I the only one shopping for that case now?

22. bosshog
    10:48 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

9-Jason, thanks for making that correction….It didn’t click at first, but then I remembered you from when I was on the Non-Medical IRB at UK…whenever you left the room after presenting a research proposal everyone on the board would exhale and say, “Holy shit, is that guy not the greatest social scientist we’ve ever seen at UK!”

23. BlueTexan
    10:56 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

Am soooooooo pleased that Randle chose UK…living two miles from Prestonwood Academy, I’ve seen him play several times…we do have added a fine young man and incredible addition to an already #1 Class…be pleased BBN!!!!!

24. Randle Nickname
    11:16 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

He’s the most Mashburn like 6’9″ player we’ve seen.

Solid, and scores and one’s in the heart of the paint sitting on peoples foreheads.

‘The’ Dr. J was a Julius. I don’t know if Randle has earned that name yet, but he’s definitely a doctor to the BBN’s hearts ATM.

From the eraser memory iphone case, to the perfect timing of his announcement (future recruits – take a page out of Randle’s book here).

He’s Dr. J to me.

25. Kentucky Heart
    11:18 pm March 20, 2013 Permalink

The truth is…

Every one of these kids will have the lead role in the fans hearts. That’s because WE know what it takes to win… THE TEAM GAME.

Cal is our leader and he teaches it. Some players come along and can’t adjust. They will sit on the bench.

Go Cats!

26. SteveA
    8:59 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

I like it, thanks for the credit Drew!

27. JDN1016
    9:42 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Ryan and Alex … don’t let the door hit you on the a$$ on you way to NAIA and the D-League respectively!!

28. i want one
    10:14 am March 21, 2013 Permalink

Okay, I’m an old man. Where I get that cover for my I-phone? Help this old man out. LOL

29. Jo