Listen to the KSR and IMG Pre-game Show

Get ready for today’s game against the Tennessee Volunteers by tuning into the KSR Pregame Show on WLAP 630 AM. You can also catch the show on 98.1 the Bull in Lexington, or listen online at WLAP.com. The show starts in about fifteen minutes, and the IMG Pre-game show will follow right after with Matt Jones and Oscar Combs.

Matt, Ryan, and Drew will be taking calls and talking about the Cats.

Call in to talk about the game at (859) 280-2287 or toll-free at 1-800-606-4263. Feel free to use the comments section to discuss the show(s).

Article written by Kristen Geil

20 Comments for Listen to the KSR and IMG Pre-game Show

1. robuk
    10:32 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

Go Cats!!!!

2. robuk
    10:34 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

I struggle to put my hope in Goodwin and Harrow since they have been major disappointments so far this season. I like them both but the truth is the truth.

3. King of Madisonville
    10:41 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

Rocky is Philly. He says “Heyyyyy”. Yo Adrian

4. Mike
    10:46 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

This game scares the hell out of me but is still probably very predictable. I look for UT to get the W by 10-12 pts. That’s how much confidence I have in this team sans Nerlen. Stokes will have his way and put up one of his better games. WCS said they are more than a 1 man team…oh yea, we have seen very little evidence of that. They can talk the talk all they want because that is all it has been. I have almost no confidence in the trio of Poythress,Goodwin, and Harrow to leave their selfishness on the bench and play close to a full game while putting forth their collective best efforts. You know what the chances of that happening are.

5. JF
    10:48 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

Archie needs another year or two to work on his game, unless he gets it together quick. As he is now he’s just going to be driving into triple and quadruple-teams in the D-League somewhere.

6. Shocklee
    10:48 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

I haven’t got to listen to the radio much since Nerlens went down, but i want to know what everyone thinks about this;
    What has a better chance of happening:
    Nerlens comes back or Cauley-Stein plays his way into the lottery and we lose them both??

7. Stokes
    10:51 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

I guess Stokes will have his wish granted today of beating the Cats. May be not in Rupp Arena but at least in Knoxville. He will die a contented man…lol

8. robuk
    10:52 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

4…although I am not as angry as you seem to be I understand and agree with you. I hope we are both wrong.

9. gridcat
    10:58 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

Cal helped Miller with a tweak on his jump shot a couple years ago. Archie has a similar flat ark on the ball. Maybe try the same with AG?

10. robuk
    11:05 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

so what Matt is saying right now is ” we’re screwed and NIT bound”?

11. robuk
    11:09 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

It is a sad state of affairs when we have a discussion like this desperate for the Cats to make the tourney.

12. squirrel
    11:23 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

i hope harrow can score a point today and maybe get more than one assist, and hopefully play an entire game. it would be nice if he can get to the foul line at least once too.

13. Sammydog
    11:55 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

Agree with # 4 but I am not angry. Just resigned to what we are. I want to be positive but other than Noel no one has shown me they have a clue to what winning basketball games is all about. Will have to depend a great deal on Polston and Hood. Maybe the Kentucky boys can come thru.

14. Hazard Kidd-Katt
    11:56 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

ESPN College Gameday at Kansas today. 2 or 3 thousand in the audience there now maybe. Wait till they show up in Lexington next weekend!

15. Bunch of jokers
    11:59 am February 16, 2013 Permalink

Oh how the mighty have fallen! Can’t wait soon enough for next year…

16. Mike
    12:05 pm February 16, 2013 Permalink

4.robuk….don’t know that I am really that angry. It is that I just hate underachievement when these guys are chosen to represent the best BB school and program on the planet. None of these guys have improved at all since the beginning of the year and in fact may have regressed a little. I do put a lot of this at the feet of Cal and his staff. As I have said before, Cal needs to stop just * ratings and recruit heart, passion, high energy, talent, and the will to think team and win.

17. twnky
    12:12 pm February 16, 2013 Permalink

look im from ky and i love the ky kids that play for the CATS but ppl stop calling and asking how much will hood and polson play and help the team. its annoying as hell. love the kids but they cant play more than 15 mins and us have a shot to win. just stop.

18. UK96
    12:19 pm February 16, 2013 Permalink

Will we see Alex at the 4 today?

19. Chicago Chris
    12:45 pm February 16, 2013 Permalink

IS the game on the net anywhere? Not on ESPN3.

20. Travis
    1:44 pm February 16, 2013 Permalink

I can’t wait for College Gameday…there will be at least 12-15 k in attendance for the tv show. Game will be nuts…24,000 plus!!!