Listen to Thaddeus Snodgrass announce his decision

We had a KSR first this morning when a UK football target joined us on the air to announce his commitment to Kentucky. Thaddeus Snodgrass, a six-foot-one wide receiver from Springfield, Ohio, made his decision public on KSR, picking the Wildcats over Louisville, South Carolina and West Virginia. Snodgrass also had offers from a number of schools like Notre Dame, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Penn State and Ohio State.

Snodgrass is the highest-ranked wide receiver to commit to Kentucky since Rivals.com started doing the rankings many moons ago. He’s currently the No. 24 receiver in Rivals.com’s 2014 class.

You can listen to his commitment during the second hour on today’s podcast over at TalkRadio1080.com and be sure to show him some love this weekend at the spring game. He could be very influential with some of the other UK targets on campus for the spring game.

KSR also asks that you stop calling in and mentioning Rick Pitino when Matt is trying to enjoy Augusta. Thanks.

Article written by Drew Franklin

18 Comments for Listen to Thaddeus Snodgrass announce his decision

1. Cat Fan in Georgia
    1:07 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

My sister lives in Springfield. Now I’ve got a good reason to go visit her! (Just kidding, I see her as often as possible.) Her lot backs right up to the Springfield HS property. I have never attended a game there but certainly will this year.

2. Sir Brandon
    1:09 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Drew captureth two elements of today’s that shalt be the stuff of KSR legend: Snodgrass’s on-air commitment and Matthew’s Pitino-inspired tirade. #thingsthatmakethmesmile

3. Aces and sevens
    1:10 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

What kind of a student is he? Seriously, are we recruiting students that will be eligible come game day. I hope so.

4. Beerdrinkinghellraiser
    1:11 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

This is awesome that we got him (Pitino)! I can’t wait to see the guy play (Pitino). So (Pitino), let’s (Pitino) get (Pitino) the (Pitino) football (Pitino) season (Pitino) started (Pitino).

5. Linda Taylor
    1:12 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Please no mention of Hewhomustnotbenamed on tomorrow’s spring football pregame show either! Remember the mere mention of his name can bring Death Eaters apparating straight to your location.

6. Yikes
    1:18 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

thanks for the 3 out of 4 post about the recruit! its great to read the same thing over and over

7. Linda Taylor
    1:23 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

It is sad to see the effects of the Imperius Curse so apparent in Beerdrinkinghellraiser.

8. FLASHY
    1:26 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Rick made into another post. Well done, D.B.

9. Beerdrinkinghellraiser
    1:27 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Linda (Pitino),

Call me, maybe (Pitino)!

Your (Pitino) Evilness

10. Linda Taylor
    1:32 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

9 – Take note of who wins in the end. Not to worry though, at the end, if you are still alive, the Imperius Curse will be broken and you can become a normal human being again in control of your own mind.

11. Blue Ender
    1:32 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Bilas zings Archie: “This Kentucky team will be the first in basketball history where players declared for the NBA draft because they feared they couldn’t play on their college team if they came back”

12. Steve Fitts
    1:39 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

He needs to seriously consider a name change! I’m seeing this image of Tommy Lee Jones snorting marijuana up his nose!

13. Beerdrinkinghellraiser
    1:39 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

5,7, & 10 I shall make you my Dark Bride yet! Hold as you can, break back the bone and let the dogs of war cry havoc upon you! I AM YOUR MASTER! P I T I N O bahahahahahaha, bwahahahahaha

14. Linda Taylor
    1:45 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

13 – I am already married. In fact we are celebrating our anniversary next Thursday and going to a concert the Sat. after as part of our celebration.

15. Beerdrinkinghellraiser
    1:47 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

14. Oh darn…

16. Beerdrinkinghellraiser
    1:50 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

guess we won’t be taking in the HP marathon.

17. Linda Taylor
    2:02 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

15/16 – Nope, but don’t worry, you can just throw up that L if it makes you feel better. You do know don’t you that it does stand for loser to everyone who isn’t a fan of UL. You might as well be shouting to the world WE ARE LOSERS! Personally, I never understood the reasoning behind using it.

18. Wanna Bet?
    3:30 pm April 12, 2013 Permalink

Anyone want to bet that he won’t be a Wildcat come signing day?