Limited number of SEC Tournament Tickets now available

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State and Texas A&M were unable to sell out their allotment of SEC Tournament Tickets, so they have been released to the general public. To get your hands on them, head on over to the SEC’s website. They all appear to be in the upper deck of Bridgestone Arena, but don’t worry, there aren’t that many bad seats.

The Tournament runs from Wednesday, March 13 to Sunday, March 17 in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. See you there.

12 Comments for Limited number of SEC Tournament Tickets now available

1. Gandalf the Blue
    12:38 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

If that doesn’t sum up Florida basketball fans I don’t know what else does. Billy Donovan deserves to be the coach for a fanbase that gives a s*** about their team

2. o'boro catfan
    12:43 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

I just got my books of tickets today. Ready to see the BBN invade Nashville. A sea of blue will flood the town. If there was ever a time where UK fans are needed to support a men’s basketball team it is NOW!!!

3. John
    12:53 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

Can someone tell me what I need to buy. Have never been to the SEC tournament. Do I buy the games 1 and 2?

4. Al's IndiCats
    12:55 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

Buy the book John, if by some chance UK doesn’t make it to the final game you can always sell the rest to get some of your money back…..

5. Wewantwiggins
    1:06 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

So it looks like the price is $345? Does that sound right for the whole weekend? Don’t want to get ripped off or not buy for the whole weekend

6. lilWildcat
    1:14 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

Bought 2 tickets through A & M website – $345 a ticket – first time to the SEC tourney…GO BIG BLUE!

7. ARDEE
    1:21 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

FYI, Georgia seems to have the cheapest handling and shipping fees. As for me, I’ll take my $700 (myself and the Mrs.) and spend it on drunken debauchery at the local taverns. To heck with $700 for nosebleeds.

8. lambinated
    1:27 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

Agree with #1 here. Glad to see that we bought some real basketball fans into the SEC this year with the addition of Mizzou.

9. MN CAT
    1:53 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

1–Florida fans’s lack of support for their basketball program really is pathetic. I wonder if Donavan ever regrets not taking the UK job when he had the chance?

10. Steve
    3:25 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

Florida fans are pathetic basketball fans, always were always will be. Whatever 2-3rd round site of the NCAA tournament loathes the idea of a high rated Florida team being placed at their site.
    Hell the site could be Gainesville, Fl and it still wouldn’t sell out.

11. Orange Juice
    3:29 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

Billy will have his chance again in the next few year to lead the Big Blue. Calipari will not be here for more than three more years. One of these recruits will get caught accepting payments from a cronie and victories will be vacated. Cal will have to go at that point. Billy’s kids will be older and he will hopefully make the move to Lexington to be the next coach.

12. MN CAT
    3:48 pm February 27, 2013 Permalink

OJ–Regarding your scenario; yes, something like that could happen, though, if it did, it wouldn’t be Cal’s fault (unless you blame him for taking the risks that come along with recruiting the best of the best; risks that Billy D. takes as well). I’m in no hurry for Cal to leave, but, when he does, I’d be happy to have Billy D. as his replacement.