Let it all out on the Postgame Show

201303021635597467658-p2

The Kentucky Sports Radio postgame show is live over at WHAS.com or on your radio devices on 630 WLAP in Lexington or 84 WHAS in Louisville. Listen as Matt Jones recaps Kentucky’s disappointing loss to Arkansas.

Share your voices and opinions by calling 1-800-444-8484 or 502-571-8484. We know you’ve got them.

31 Comments for Let it all out on the Postgame Show

1. JBR
    7:22 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

Remember, you can’t say anything bad about our team, or Matt will tell you that you are not a REAL fan…and then he goes on to make comments like “We won it all last year, and we are going to win it all next year”…which sounds a lot like giving up to me. I wonder if he uses this logic in this court cases?

This team has zero heart and almost zero basketball IQ. Matt will tell you that Poythress will come around, and how great he is…and wait for it…he has a 4.0 GPA. He may have that GPA, but when it comes to his basketball IQ, he takes the short bus to school. This team sucks, they have no pride and no heart. It is one thing to have a down year…that happens…but to play at this level with really good talent, and to have no heart or effort is inexcusable. THAT, Matt Jones, is why people do not like this team.

2. theSkinny81
    7:27 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

1 – Please stop repeating yourself, and go bang your head against a wall.

3. Ukalum
    7:27 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

At least we aren’t ole miss. They just lost to miss state and likely fell off the bubble.

4. Forreal
    7:28 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I bet JBR was never a college athlete

5. Mike
    7:30 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

1. JBR…well said. It is hard to believe that Cal, as good a recruiter as he is and has been, missed the lack of heart, passion, desire, and will to win while recruiting these guys. From what we have seen and heard from next year’s team it looks like they will be a lot tougher.

6. Barack Hussein Obama
    7:32 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I am not a dictator.

7. gog8ors
    7:35 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I enjoyed the game immensely. Congrats to the Gators for securing the number one seed in the SEC tourney. Go Gators!

8. theSkinny81
    7:35 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

1 & 5 – here’s a great idea: go find another team to root for. This team obviously isn’t for you.

Her’s my suggestions: women’s lacrosse, women’s softball, women’s figure skating, women’s tennis…… you get the picture.

9. CStew
    7:35 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

Poythress is fine. He’s starting to show some heart and emotion. It looked like he was about to shed a tear when he fouled out. He has improved a lot over the season. Hopefully, he returns next year. Someone needs to tell them over and over over and over and over and over again that this is not AAU or high school ball, you have to go get the rebounds and loose balls. The 5 guys on the other team aren’t just gonna let you have it without a fight.

10. Abcd
    7:36 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I played @ Ky. ST. & am african American. I’ve played against harrow & polson & I’m telling you. Polson should start & is better & the team would be better.

11. azzie
    7:46 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

Its all about the assists

12. We Are So Glad
    7:47 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

Be careful #7. You got your a$$ handed to you at Arkansas as well. How can you actually toll here and brag about your team? Your team has many flaws and yet you act like they are the greatest. You are pathetic.

13. gog8ors
    7:48 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

What I really enjoy is trolling on your site. I relish that.

14. gog8ors
    7:49 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I didn’t just enjoy the game. I enjoyed it immensely. Just learned that word. Are you impressed?

15. Jimmy Dykes Caddy
    7:55 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

This team is just no very good…that simple!
    The 2 & 3 positions on any team needs to be able to shoot from outside…UK’s can’t.

16. kramer
    7:56 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I am over this season….

17. kramer
    7:58 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I am also over all the trolling, opposing fans that come on this board, remember KARMA its a BIT*H. We will remember you next year!!!

18. JBR
    7:59 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

4…I was college athlete. Not D1, but college, yes.

8…you are exactly what I was getting on Matt about. Anyone with an opinion other than yours is not a real fan. You must be a real overachiever in life if you settle so easily. Not liking how a team play and questioning their heart is reality…a real fan wants their players to play with passion and be proud of what is on their jerseys. But hey, obviously you “real fans” are enjoying this season. It must suck to be so weak, huh?

19. JBR
    8:00 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

And the sports you mention, #8, are exactly the sports a bunch of the kids on this team should be playing…along with your sorry ass.

20. Hey
    8:01 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

Mike- your mom would say hi but her mouth is full at the moment. Will be upstairs if you need us.

It’s funny though Cal has delivered us a title in just 3 years. Hell, your UL coach gave us a title and still hasn’t delivered one to your Cards. It’s been nearly 30 years since UL has won a title. Yet you’re nothing more than a troll.

At least your mom’s a MILF. You have that going for you.

21. Travis
    8:02 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

Wtf is happening in the comments section??? lol

22. AbbyNormal
    8:30 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

A bunch of children took over.

23. Ukbradstith
    8:36 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

I was at the Missouri game and this team has heart. They don’t have the talent to win at a place like Arkansas plain and simple. I don’t care about their stars in hs or where they will be drafted, I’m talking about right here right now, they are just not good enough.

24. theSkinny81
    8:39 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

18 – I’m doing just fine in life, thank you. But I don’t like to brag*….

Also, I love my Cats (been watching them however I can from hotel rooms across the country since the middle of Feb, due to my *awesome, over-paying job involving luxury cars), but I also realize that this team doesn’t quite have “it”. This is not headline news. It’s a tough year – welcome to sports. However, unlike you, I realize there are more important things to worry about in this world than bashing a team full of young men who don’t ‘entertain’ YOU quite enough for your liking. I’m sorry if this is all that you’ve got.

25. What
    10:51 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

What? Your awesome job as a used car salesman? No one cares that you are a car salesman.

26. theSkinny81
    11:29 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

25 – Not even close. Good try though…

27. JBR
    11:33 pm March 2, 2013 Permalink

Yeah 24…more important things things, like get on these boards and tell everyone what the definition of a real fan is with whom you disagree. I have heard high school kids make up how successful they will be than you. And just a little addition to your obsession of telling people that all of this is not important…this little, unimportant thing of college basketball that your are obviously so far above to care about, is a multi-billion dollar business, and we pay a guy millions just to coach this silly little sport…maybe Cal should be doing something more important, like selling “luxury cars”. What a freakin joke. Good luck living out of your hotels.

28. Chicago Chris
    12:06 am March 3, 2013 Permalink

This is a weird feeling we haven’t had for four years. Cognitive dissonance. At some point all the evidence points to the fact that this team is below average for Kentucky and it just ain’t gonna happen. While anything can happen in the tournament (if we make it), but this team’s performance throughout the year suggests that it’s probably not their year. We’ve set the bar low when a home win against Missouri is out proudest moment of late. If Noel were with us, we’d be fighting for a 4-7 seed, but we should at least thank the stars that it’s not last year and Anthony was the one to go down.

29. Chicago Chris
    12:07 am March 3, 2013 Permalink

Sorry about the typos, I’ve been drinking undiluted Makers.

30. Chicago Chris
    12:07 am March 3, 2013 Permalink

Yet, the pain is undulled.

31. theSkinny81
    12:08 am March 3, 2013 Permalink

You pay Calipari’s salary? Wow, you must be doing pretty good.

Bottom line is this: you’re a hater, and more importantly, miserable. I feel for you. Your only comebacks are personal attacks. Ha Ha. People like you are the reason this fan base sometimes gives off a negative image. But, like my grandfather always said, “It’s the few assholes and idiots in the world who ruin it for the rest of us.” Keep up the good work…

PS: I’m sorry you can’t fathom someone actually earned a college degree and has worked hard to get where he’s at, and that I would stoop to the levels of making something up for the sake of proving a point on a message board. I’ve never sold a car in my life. I work directly with German car manufacturers (Audi, Porsche – picking up Range Rover and possibly BMW contracts later this year) as a consultant for dealerships and service departments across the country. I’d delve further into what I actually DO, but I don’t think you’d really grasp anything I would be referring to. I also only work on average 7 months out of the year. It’s a pretty sweet gig. I’m sorry you hate your dead-end factory job.