Latest Bracketology has Cats a 10 seed

The latest Bracketology is out and Joe Lunardi still thinks the Cats are worthy of a ticket to the dance. He seeds the Cats 10th in the South Region, facing off against 7th seeded Cincinnati in Auburn Hills. If they win, they’d likely face #2 seed Michigan. Lunardi’s four #1 seeds are Indiana, Duke, Florida and Miami (FL).

I’ll take it, but heck, I’ll take anything right now.

15 Comments for Latest Bracketology has Cats a 10 seed

1. twnky
    10:51 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

As an nky fan i would LOVE to see us play uc. i have to hear how uc would beat us every year. i love reminding uc fans that their boy bob huggings last game at uc was a loss to UK!!!! i love that.

2. UK all day
    10:57 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

Lunardi has us as a 10 seed and not in a play in game, yet the committee where Matt is has us in the bottom 5 at best (more than likely a play in game if we get in). I dont think anybody knows where Kentucky is at right now.

3. dusty380
    11:00 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

Can we ‘lock’ this bracket in?

4. kingrex
    11:00 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

The season is over. It is unfortunate, but it is a fact. I am actually relieved in a way because I do not have to worry about this team anymore. It was absolutely exhausting. Now they truly are what they are. We will not make the tournament and that is okay.

5. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    11:04 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

I’d totally take that bracket.

6. kingrex
    11:05 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

You cannot push kids out the door. That is the lesson here. Cousins is a wonderful and ridiculous child. He is the perfect example of a kid who absolutely loved college, loved being on campus AND needed to be a three year player. That is just one obvious example. This year was a train wreck because of kids crawling over each other to get to the D-League.It is not a sign of weakness if you have to stay 2 or heaven forbid 3 years.

7. jaws2
    11:06 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

How in the hell can Georgetown be a 4 in any bracket? That team can’t score against anyone.

8. emlang08
    11:13 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

How is Wisconsin a #5 seed?

9. greg
    11:14 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

not sure we would beat UC this year, especially without Nerlens, Def. don’t see beating the Wolverines in Round 2 here, but hey at this point just making the tourney would make me happy given how things have gone this year…ot to mention the thoughts of next year….BEAST

10. MemphisCat
    11:24 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

I think I would rather have a 11 seed vice a 10 seed. But, I will take a 10 over a 8 or 9 seed.

11. 1wildcatfan
    11:25 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

Can we get matt’s comments on what was said about the Cats at the moch draft?

12. 1wildcatfan
    11:26 am February 15, 2013 Permalink

Mock –sorry

13. Twilight Zone
    12:16 pm February 15, 2013 Permalink

Miami Hurricanes as a #1 seed and UK as a #10 seed….doo-doo-doo-doo lol

14. Rupp tickets
    1:47 pm February 15, 2013 Permalink

Lunardi is killing me with this Lexington bracket. Surely the NCAA won’t send Lexington 2 football (Miami/Florida) schools no-where within 6 hrs of KY. Surely we’ll get IU or UL, right?

15. BLUE BLY