– Of course, the big news of the day was the UK football team holding their scrimmage. There were a lot of positive things that the coaching staff took away. The Herald-Leader wrote that the defense stepped up this time around, adding that the backup quarterback job is a battle and that Derrick Locke looks out of shape. Overall, the coaching staff seemed pleased.
– Over at UKAthletics.com, they run down the events of the entire practice, including Brooks’ thinking Hartline is finally getting help and all of the injuries.
– The Herald Leader’s Chip Cosby, voted best-dressed in the media yearbook, writes about the question marks on the Cat’s defensive line.
– Larry Vaught writes about the comeback of Alfonso Smith.
– So, if you still haven’t watch John Clay’s videos, let me proudly be the first to inform you that Mike Hartline has a mustache and Micah Johnson has gold teeth. It’s a good day to be a Wildcat.
– In case you missed it, Dustin had a little surprise recruiting live blog which may or may not still be going on. It was cleverly disguised as a Little League World Series blog, but it was basically a way to get his picture on the site.