La’Rod King getting a shot with the New Orleans Saints?

larod

Could former UK wide receiver La’Rod King soon be a Saint? This afternoon, King tweeted out a picture of the Saints logo with the caption “Rookie Camp in New Orleans.”

Good luck, La’Rod.

12 Comments for La’Rod King getting a shot with the New Orleans Saints?

1. d hurt
    1:40 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

Good news for La’Rod King and BB fans we hope.Looking forward to football season,with Stoops and coaching staff in place,I really believe within the next 3-4 yrs. if things continue the way we’ve seen these past few months,UK football will no longer be a sub-par football college-YAY!!!! I live in Tallahassee now,and it’s no real surprise how many UK fans I’ve seen in the 3+ years my family and I have lived here.Go Big Blue!!! Good luck Coach Stoops and Staff!!

2. facts
    1:50 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

I’m sure Drew Brees will be blown away by La’Rod’s ability to drop passes even though they hit him square in the hands.

3. tg025880
    1:52 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

D Hurt, so what all did you hear about coach Stoops when he was in Tallahassee, was he well known within the community eventhough he was just an assistant. Also what is the Florda State communities look on the Wiggins recruitment. Are they over confident ??

4. The Dude
    1:53 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

La’Rod has the talent and size to play in the NFL but he has played with some really bad QB’s and never was noticed by anyone because of it. Glad to see he’s getting a chance.

5. chas
    1:54 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

Great for LaRod. He has a shot…especially since Brees will throw a catchable ball.

6. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    1:54 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

The Rod (translated from spanish) gonna be rockin in the big eazy!

7. btowncatfan
    2:05 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

6. Since he is a guy, shouldn’t it be El Rod?

8. memphis
    2:18 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

His quarterbacks weren’t great but NFL receivers can catch about anything thrown in their direction. He’ll have to take his talents to another league.

9. tom
    2:27 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

Has King learned how to catch yet? That skill is helpful as a wide receiver in the NFL.

10. HAHA
    2:36 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

Good for him, but I bet he dropped at least one electronic device as he tweeted this news.

11. Joe's Parole Officer
    2:44 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

Numero 10 es bueno

12. jK
    5:46 pm April 30, 2013 Permalink

and the white chick I had last night was “this” big……