KSTV Semifinalist #13: Jason Thompson

Matt takes Jason Thompson for a spin with a one-on-one tête à tête after Jason held his own against Perrin Johnson.  The topics of discussion here include the July recruiting period, whether or not we should worry about the UK 2012 recruiting class, who the top 2012 targets are, and the length of Cal’s tenure at UK.  This Louisville casting call alumni is worth checking out below.

Article written by Chris Thomas

11 Comments for KSTV Semifinalist #13: Jason Thompson

1. Matt Jones
    10:15 pm July 10, 2011 Permalink

Jason did have the best facial hair of all candidates…well except for Radio Ron

2. Doug Shows
    10:29 pm July 10, 2011 Permalink

best one so far.

3. cats11
    10:56 pm July 10, 2011 Permalink

I wouldn’t call them “children”.

4. Evil Carl
    11:18 pm July 10, 2011 Permalink

This guy is a moron. He got seven or eight words and phrases either backwards or wrong. And any, and I don’t care who you are, jackass that believes Tubby’s championship should be Pitino’s is a fool.

5. Evil Carl
    11:21 pm July 10, 2011 Permalink

This guy is a complete moron. His conclusions are way, way off and he can’t tell us why he believed them to begin with. I should have given up school to go to this thing. Don’t care who wins, but I am rooting against this clown.

6. wtf
    11:33 pm July 10, 2011 Permalink

this is still going on?
    everyone knows its radio ron. no contest

7. diamondblu7
    12:04 am July 11, 2011 Permalink

Lets not call this guy a moron. He did a fairly job. He seems like most of the contestants in that he tried to be what he thinks the judges want. These people need to show their own unique voice rather than being “milk-toast” carbon copies. I’m team Radio Ron.

8. diamondblu7
    12:04 am July 11, 2011 Permalink

9. edlover52
    8:06 pm July 11, 2011 Permalink

Calling Jason a moron, clown, and jackass is why I hate blogs and sports call in shows. If this is the caliber of commentary this site is going to get, lets just shut it down.Makes it embarrasing to be a Kentucky fan.
    Jason is a sharp kid with valid opinions. I happen to agree that Tubby underachieved and that a large part of the last championship is Rick’s.

Regardless, Radio Ron is by far the guy.

10. Keinow
    3:35 pm July 13, 2011 Permalink

I thought it was okay. It seemed he was just trying to have a debate rather than stick to his own values. I know Jason, and he does not hate tubby, he was just trying to get under matt’s skin for the debate. Only thing I would suggest, is that if you make it the next round, just be honest so what if your values and beliefs are the same as matt jones, just shows you have alot in common with the guy! True cat Fan!

11. Jason
    4:17 pm July 13, 2011 Permalink

Well a moron is a little far off base. Nerves play a huge factor when you got a few gigawatts of lighting in your face. Other than having the words players, recruits, and potential players fail to enter my brain and being replaced by kids and children it .ot bad enough to be called a moron…[email protected] Evil.Carl id love to see your audition video and or taped session of the show whats the link?