KSR’s Guide to the Madness — Friday Early Afternoon Session

madness-guide

We’re not playing, but you know you’re still going to watch. Earlier in the week, we previewed each region of the bracket: MIDWEST, EAST, WEST, SOUTH.

Get your finger on that boss button and settle in for a day of procrastination with KSR’s Guide to the Madness. First, if you’re not around a TV, here’s the link to watch all of the games online: MARCH MADNESS LIVE

Friday’s early afternoon games are:

628x471 DukeKidCryingSportsandBsVT

(15) Albany vs. (2) Duke, 12:15 p.m. ET (CBS), MIDWEST, Philadelphia

Sadly, the Great Danes don’t have much of a shot against Duke, but who cares, I’ll cheer for them anyway. GO GREAT DANES!

marshall-henderson-laughing-ole-miss-player-3 B10 Indiana Wisconsin Basketball.JPEG-0b9da

(12) Ole Miss vs. (5) Wisconsin, 12:40 p.m. ET (TruTV), WEST, Kansas City

Talk about polar opposites. Not only do Ole Miss and Wisconsin have totally different playing styles, but look at their star players: Marshall Henderson and forward Mike Bruesewitz. They look like they could have a sitcom together. The only reason to watch? Henderson does something crazy, awesome, stupid or likely, a combination of all three.

ncb_a_templefans_576 fat-guy-nc-state-10-6-12

(9) Temple vs. (8) NC State, 1:40 p.m. ET (TBS), EAST, Dayton

In four of the last five NCAA tournaments Temple has been in, they’ve lost the first game, but they’ll have their top rebounder, Anthony Lee, back after he sustained a concussion in the A-10 Tournament. I’m still cheering for NC State because of the gif above.

MidniteMania_177.NEF tumblr_m9uco1WBLu1qm76qjo1_500

(15) Pacific vs. (2) Miami, 2:10 p.m. ET (TNT), EAST, Austin

The amount of palm trees I saw while looking up pictures for both of these schools pissed me off. Miami will roll, go Shane Larkin.

Leave your picks and thoughts in the comments section.

12 Comments for KSR’s Guide to the Madness — Friday Early Afternoon Session

1. GoCats2
    12:19 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Does the NCAA do drug testing during the season? I dont think there is a drug out there that Marshall Henderson is not doing daily.

2. niaps
    12:24 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

3. niaps
    12:29 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

As for Marshall Henderson I could not care but damn the guy is fun to watch.

4. Robert Morris
    12:30 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

#2 Seriously dude?? You just got beat by us….

5. niaps
    12:33 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

#4 irrelevant as is you school

6. Travis
    12:52 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I’m watching Ole Miss and Wisconsin. This should be a very entertaining game, but the Badgers win by 10-12. Over/under the number of two animated Marshall reactions or outbursts by the half…

7. SanDiegoDave
    12:54 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

My brackets officially suck. CSU over Mizzou, Oregon over OK State, Wichita St over Pitt, Harvard over UNM, Cal over UNLV. I gave the PAC-12 no respect and it’s biting me in the ass.

8. Dee W
    1:02 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

“I see the NCAA gave the puke devils a 16 seed even tho they are a 2. Pathetic how they favor these posers year after year. Gee I hope we face them sometime next year and put a stomping on their chests”

Duke is playing a #15 seed – you can’t be a #2 seed and open against a #16 seed.

9. BlueRedNeck
    1:10 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I didn’t know Louie Anderson went to NC State!

10. Mullet Cat
    1:26 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Check out Colorado State pep band tomorrow against Loserville in Rupp. My owner and driver will be blowing the horn with the other C State pep band members.

11. niaps
    1:39 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

#8 You just don’t get it do you. Let me say this as simple as I can since you seem a little slow. Albany is a 15 seed yea but with only a 16 seed resume or a very weak team. Gee dude you new on here?

12. Bluu
    3:56 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Pacific dancer has some tig o bittys