KSR Bachelor Running Diary (Episode 4): The Roller Derby that Never Was

(The picture on each week’s post will be awarded to the craziest girl from the previous episode. This week it is awarded to Tierra, who may or may not have fallen down the steps last week.)

When it comes to The Bachelor, I’m here for the crazy. I have no interest in the final outcome of the show. The contestants’ future happiness or despair is of no concern to me. The purpose of The Bachelor Running Diary is to document the crazy things these girls say and do on national television. The Bachelor Running Diary, much like playing basketball at Kentucky, can’t hide crazy girls and is not for everybody.

Episode 1: 50 Shades of Crazy

Episode 2: I’m Vegan But I Love the Beef

Episode 3: All Dates Should End in Confetti

Today was a big day for me. I started a new job. Besides that, though, I was filled with excitement because I knew that girls that hate each other and most likely suck at skating would be playing Roller Derby tonight on national television.  There is no way this will end well, right? Stay tuned, we’re about to find out.

KSR Bachelor Running Diary (Episode 3): The Roller Derby that Never Was

8:02- The show opens with Sean shirtless. Drink. And somebody put some pants on that kid.

8:03- It’s Selma time, y’all. Not sure what Sean’s been waiting on. Selma’s excited too. “I want to take it to the next level and the next level. And then babies.” Pretty normal thing to say if you ask me.

8:04- Cut to one on one interview with Leslie the poker dealer. She is crying. No one has cried more than Leslie the poker dealer.

8:05- “I’ve had a connection to Selma since night one.”- Sean. Thanks, captain obvious. Other Sean quotes (probably):

“Lebron is good at basketball.”

“2 + 2= 4”

“Billy Gillispie treats his players poorly.”

8:06- People wonder why The Bachelor relationships never work out. I’ll tell you why. First of all, it’s two complete strangers getting to know each other on national TV. Secondly, the dates they go on in The Bachelor would NEVER happen in real life. The girls fall in love with the extravagant things. Not the guy. Sean and Selma just got on a private plane to go on their date. That won’t happen again ever.

8:07- Right on cue, Selma says “This exceeds my expectations. I couldn’t have dreamed up a more perfect date.”

*Commercial*

8:11- Selma states “I do not do well in heat. I feel puffy.” Selma IS a bit puffy, I must say. Mostly on the upper half of the front of her body.

8:12- Sean and Selma approach a giant rock to climb it. Luckily, there were helmets and climbing gear sitting there. The helmets even had cameras. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!

*Commercial*

8:21- You guys know I love Selma. I’ve made that perfectly clear. But she just said she couldn’t kiss Sean on television because her Mom would get mad. Guys, if a girl ever tells you she can’t kiss you because her Mom is going to get mad you RUN. RUN RUN RUN. Don’t turn around. It will get worse.

8:24- All that being said, if Selma doesn’t win and needs to get an arranged marriage someday HOLLER AT YOUR BOY.

8:27- Roller Derby is coming up after the break. If you told me I had to choose between watching this Roller Derby segment or the Super Bowl, I’ll just have to hear about how many times Ray Lewis cried next Monday morning.

*Commercial*

8:32- AshLee says “I don’t do anything adventurous.” Since when is organizing a closet not adventurous? It has to be described in some way other than “career.”

8:34- Girls are falling and they haven’t even started yet. They can’t even STAND on skates, much less skate on them. This is going to be great.

8:35- “I don’t have great balance. In moments like these I just want to be normal. I just want to show everyone I can be strong.”-Sarah as she sits on the side and cries.

8:38- Upon arrival Amanda convinced the other girls that she had participated in roller derby before. Shortly thereafter, she fell and hit her chin on the ground. Out of all the things that should hit the ground when you fall skating, your chin should be the last. ESPECIALLY if you’re an “experienced skater.” As Amanda holds her chin, Sean said “Where does it hurt?” I’m not a doctor, but I’d assume it hurts on her chin.

*Commercial*

8:43- Upon the return from commercial, Sean delivers the biggest disappointment of 2013. Due to the girls’ inability to stand up on skates and Amanda breaking her fall with her chin, Sean announces that the Roller Derby is off. They are going to free skate? WHAT?? This is not a 3rd grade birthday party. I traded watching the Super Bowl for this. NO NO NO!!

8:46- So, Tierra is going to go crazy. Consider me excited but not surprised.

*Commercial*

8:53- When the last date card is being opened, Daniella says “I have a feeling something big is planned for me.”

8:54- If Daniella would have said “Leslie” instead of “me”, she would have been totally right, you guys.

8:56- Tierra is losing it. She is “trying to leave.” Kind of like she “fell down the stairs.”

8:57- Tierra uses the word “torture” approximately 8 times in 2 minutes. I don’t think she understands the meaning of that word.  The Bachelor isn’t exactly water boarding.

9:01- The best part about Tierra freaking out was she caught Sean as he was on his way to the hot tub with Wedding dress. They never made it to the hot tub, so Wedding dress is hanging out with the other girls (who are in dresses) in her bikini.

9:02- Tierra got a rose because she threatened to leave. And because she smuggles midgets.

*Commercial*

9:06- Leslie the poker dealer gets diamond earrings before her date with Sean and asks out loud to no one in particular “Who gets diamond earrings on their first date?” The answer is no one. No one gets diamond earrings on their first date.

9:11- Leslie and Sean go shopping and it’s boring. Most shopping is. Then she gets a 120 carat diamond necklace. I asked a couple of girls how much that would cost. They said over 20 million.  I’m going to say they are renting this necklace.

9:12- Leslie said “I’ve never been treated this well in my whole life.” I find that hard to believe. After all, she’s a poker dealer.

9:13- I didn’t hear all of what Leslie the poker dealer said next, but I think it was something to the effect of “When I look at Sean I see my future husband because he has put diamonds all over my body.”

*Commercial*

9:19- These one on one dates are unbearable. I feel like I need water wings to survive these conversations.

9:23- Leslie doesn’t get the rose, but she did get to keep those diamond earrings. Now, every time she wears them she can think back on that time she got rejected on national TV!

9:24- After Sean sends Leslie home, one of the most awkward television scenes ever occurs. A concert is played to Sean by two dudes. Just Sean. And a rose. Not weird at all. Nothing to see here. Move along.

*Commercial*

9:31- Sean sincerely said these words: “I want them to get to know every part of me and I want to get to know every part of them.” Let’s move on so I don’t get fired.

9:35- Now, words to live by from Tierra: “I’m not going to let anyone bash a hammer over my head.”

9:36- After avoiding the hammer, Tierra decides to “apologize” to Robyn and Jackie. If you haven’t noticed, I put all of Tierra’s actions in quotation marks. Why? Because what she says she’s doing is never what she is actually doing. She “fell down the stairs” and “tried to leave,” and now she just “apologized” to the girls by blaming them for mistreating her. Somehow, they accepted and appreciated her apology that wasn’t an apology. Tierra is secretly brilliant. She may run the world someday.

*Commercial*

9:46- Let me sum up the time Catherine the vegan who loves the beef and Sean spend together…

Sean- “I really like you.” *giggle*

Catherine- “I really like you.” *giggle*

Sean- “I really like you.” *giggle*

Catherine- “I really like you.” *giggle*

*kiss*

Repeat.

9:47- “Im smart, im ahead of everybody. I get what I want in life. I’m not going to let any girl stop me.” Easy to say when you are holding a rose.

*Commercial*

ROSE CEREMONY Wrap-Up

9:56- Everyone gets a rose except for Amanda. Between the skating outing and failing to receive a rose, I’d say it’s fair to say she really took it on the chin tonight…

The Bachelor is back next week with two episodes. We will be back with the KSR Bachelor Running Diary next Wednesday morning to sum up the two episodes. In the previews for next week it appears that Tierra may freeze to death. That could be fun.

@AFlenerKSR

Article written by Aaron Flener

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

111 Comments for KSR Bachelor Running Diary (Episode 4): The Roller Derby that Never Was

1. Brandon
    8:01 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

first to say this SUCKS!

2. rnewton22
    8:02 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

what a waste of space

3. King Kelly Coleman
    8:04 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

What in the hell does this have to do with Kentucky Sports? Please, if you can’t come up with anything better to fill your page with, then just don’t write anything! If this is what you want to write about then head on over to People magazine, or the Enquirer. Because, no one here cares!! The #1 rule in writing is to KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE.This is garbage and has no place on this site. It (your stupid “bachelor” post) Sucks and quite frankly AFlener you suck too! KENTUCKY SPORTS RADIO not shitty TV shows rundown radio!!

4. bloobloodcat
    8:09 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I had a horrible nightmare last night that Marshall Henderson hit another 3 and his head started spinning like in the Exorcist. Then he started projectile vomitting right on the court but kept playing. Absolutely LOST HIS MIND against us. This CANNOT happen. C’mon Archie!

I don’t ever want to go to sleep again…

5. Devastation INC
    8:10 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

This really pisses me off. Seriously I cant believe my m fn eyes!

6. Musehobo
    8:11 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Since you all will keep posting this, I’ll keep saying this. It isn’t funny or entertaining. Please just stop.

And……cue the “you don’t have to read it” and “but it is funny to some of us” and the “why comment on something you don’t like?” comments.

7. asdf
    8:11 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Can this “Bachelor” guy even dunk? Why’s he on TV anyway?

8. Paul
    8:15 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I like that this site touches on various topics. I also enjoy the humor of this site, but I must say… This is lame. Go facebook, tweet or whatever you want about it, but don’t put it on here because it’s quite obvious that everyone is annoyed by it.

9. CATNTN
    8:16 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Seriously? Has KSR deteriorated to this level? Worthless waste of space about nothing.

10. Blue
    8:17 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Your readership is 95% male…MALES DO NOT WATCH THE BACHELOR. Be aware of the demographic to which you cater, and stop with these mind-numbing posts about a show that literally none of us watch.

11. DaveUK
    8:19 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Aaron, your posts are funny and the reaction to them is even funnier. You should expand this to some other shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo or Justified.

12. rednecks are stupid
    8:21 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

To all the people on here saying they don’t like this post. G F Y S!!!! DON’T FKNG CLICK ON IT IF YOU THINK ITS STUPID. AND GET YOUR OWN GD BLOG OR WEBSITE AND POST WHAT YOU WANT ON IT. THIS IS NOT YOUR BLOG. THEY CAN POST WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT TO POST ON HERE. YOU KIND OF PEOPLE MAKE ME HATE THE INTERNET AND HOW IT ALLOWS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO POST ON IT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPERM.

13. 44 Stitches
    8:22 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

HAHAAAH… I could give two flips about the Bachelor but I LOVE these post. Just for the simple fact that they make so many people angry.

14. Plain and Simple
    8:24 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Buncha faggits. Only a faggit would post about and watch this show.
    faggits

15. Ken
    8:25 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

If you have nothing to say, then just say “I have nothing to say, come back later”. Guys don’t watch this drivel.

16. classof68
    8:26 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

This is a perfect example of why this site isn’t as good as it used to be. Don’t waste our time by having to scroll over this useless drival.

17. Big E
    8:28 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Hey Blue. I’m a male and I watch the Bachelor. Know why?? BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF HOT BABES ON THE SHOW. They are all really good looking and often appear in bikinis and other hot outfits. You don’t know what you’re missing. What’s wrong? Afraid your bros will make fun of you for watching it??? HAHAHHAHAHAH And the ironic thing is that most of you probably like watching wrestling on TV. Wrestling. A bunch of sweaty, muscular men touching each other and sliding around all over each other. You idiots amuse me.

18. Gaytor
    8:29 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

12! If you hate the Internet stop clicking on it. Matt is gay so this falls in line with there agenda.
    You have to understand that most are not gay and went to dUKe.

19. Trevor Lacey
    8:31 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Just want to be the first to say how much I love this.

I think a Dance Moms Running Diary would be great as well.

20. rednecks are stupid
    8:32 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I think “Plain and Simple” is a “faggit”. He hates himself.

21. Raylon Givens
    8:33 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I watch the Bachelor with my daughters and wife when I am not traveling (it is a form of payback for all the sports I watch and they edure). I am hoping for the same entertainment value as Aaron the blogger. However I find his posts are actually more funny than the show, so keep it up Aaron. Good job!

22. asdf
    8:35 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I guess KSR is trying to reach out to the female demographic, maybe? That’s all I can figure.

23. Eric
    8:37 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I click on this thread once it is posted every time to see the implosion. Every week- same result. People know it is coming, and they still get pissed. I personally don’t watch the Bachelor, but I definitely dont get offended like these idiots on this thread.

Bottom line- this is a FREE SITE. They can post what they want to. If you dont like it, all you have to do is scroll down, or better yet, stop coming to the site. Morons.

24. bosshogg24
    8:38 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Cut out the filth and trash, let’s stick to sports! Go watch Days Of Our Lives or General Hospital!

25. Rockfield, KY
    8:40 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

The more you morons complain, the more they guys will keep posting this stuff. They think your outbursts are funny and so do a lot of the readers. Also, of the people complaining, I noticed the following spellings: faggits (3x), drival(when it was spelled correctly the post before his), there(instead of their).

I wish KSR would require registering to post again, and link it with people’s FB pages like OKTC does. That way it’d be a lot harder for people to be internet tough guys or whiny little bi+ches without getting called out.

26. unclekyle
    8:41 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

This comment section is quickly passing the actual bachelor show as one of the highlights of my week. I love the show just for the simple fact that these girls go crazy and cry over a guy they’ve known for 2 weeks. Yet, the comments from this diary might top them. Please keep this post going, the comments are getting just as crazy as Tierra. Pure comedy.

27. Jenny Craig Pitino
    8:44 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Why do they people that say they have no interest in a post, go to the comment section and write the longest comments about how little the care about a post?

28. AG Slater
    8:46 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Simply a horrible post. To take the time out to post something this bad is a waste.

29. Jenny Craig Pitino
    8:46 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

they care for #27^^

30. rednecks are stupid
    8:49 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

How many of you dumb mfers just post your own post without reading the other posts on this thread??

31. SC
    8:52 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I COME TO THE COMMENT SECTION TO SEE FUNNY COMMENTS. QUIT MAKING ME SCROLL OVER YOUR DRIVEL.

32. Scott
    8:54 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Why did my comment not get posted?

33. Flippy23
    8:54 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Dear god……..horrible, horrible, horrible………

34. Plain and Simple
    8:55 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

30. is confirmed : Faggit.

35. SpongeBob
    8:55 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Bachelot? More like Spachelor.

36. rednecks are stupid
    8:57 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

“Plain and Simple” must be a 12 year old. You should change your name to “Simple and Stupid”.

37. Scott
    8:58 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

35) actually I prefer women…not that there is anything wrong with that

38. UKAlum
    9:03 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

“Plain and Simple” also cannot spell the word he is so casually throwing around. Must not be a dictionary laying around the old single-wide.

39. Plain and Simple
    9:03 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

36. Maybe you should change your name to “Big ol Faggit who takes it in the pooper”.

40. Plain and Simple
    9:05 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

The only thing wide is that pooper after “rednecks and stupid” tears into it.

41. UKAlum
    9:08 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Plain and Simple- I would love to have your email. I really feel that through polite conversation you can realize just how dumb, ignorant and bigoted the statements you’re making are. Just let me know, I really feel like someone taking you aside to help you, something someone may never of done, will be very rewarding for you.

42. rednecks are stupid
    9:11 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Ever heard of “projection”? It’s a psychological term and I doubt your simple brain even knows what “psychological” means. But here’s the definition from Wiki. It basically is saying that what you make fun of others for is really YOUR attribute that you are ashamed of. Basically, you are gay and you feel ashamed about it so you make fun of other people for being gay. Sad for you. From Wiki: “Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.”

43. Plainer and Simpler
    9:11 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Plain and Simple is just upset that the only women after him are the ones with no teeth and breasts that hang down to their knees

44. Scott
    9:11 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

41. Life is too short don’t waste your time.

45. Devastation INC
    9:14 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

41 you are a biggot because you dont like that he is a Man. You only like men that prance.

46. dude...
    9:14 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

WWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

47. Plain and Simple
    9:15 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

40-44
    In my experience, the only people rushing in to defend faggits, are other faggits.

Or as the old saying goes… “Faggits of a feather, always stick together”

48. Brent S.
    9:16 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Last night while flipping channels I ran past the Bachelor. My first thought was, Awesome, KSR bachelor recap in the morning! I can’t decide if my favorite line was “Selma is puffy” or “I’m not a doctor but I’m guessing her chin hurts.”

49. Scott
    9:18 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

47) Have a good day and God Bless

50. UKAlum
    9:20 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Scott- You’re right but I honestly feel a duty to at least call the Neanderthals and at least try to teach them that what they are saying and doing is wrong. Sadly it is cooler to say bigoted words and exude overly compensatory machismo to cover up for whatever perceived deficiencies the person feels they themselves have.

I love UK Sports and I love talking UK Sports with all members of the BBN, whatever the label society puts on them.

51. please make it stop
    9:22 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

if there is a soul in Matt Jones body he will not only kill this stupid ads article and anyone whoever mentions it again.

52. Bledsoe's Biceps
    9:22 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Folks, he keeps posting this because it generates hits. It doesn’t matter whether the comments are supportive or not. The marketing types and hit counter do not care.

53. please make it stop
    9:22 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

stupid ass article. sorry

54. Pamola
    9:23 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Another entertaining “Bachelor” post!!!!! Always makes me laugh. Oh, and “GO CATS”!!!!! 🙂

55. please make it stop
    9:25 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

52, I actually had a ksr writer tell me that. article still blows tho

56. Scott
    9:27 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

50. You know what I love?

Bone in the pooper, all day uryday.

57. Scott
    9:31 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

56) Is obviously not me

58. butteredup
    9:32 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Brilliant Aaron!.
    Look at all the clicks this got! You are doing exactly what you are supposed to do and i’m guessing that probably 80-90 % of the blogs here don’t receive 50+ comment posts. Keep up the good work. Even though i’m not really a fan of the Bachelor, i have watched it many times before. With the reaction you always receive here every week to the Bachelor Diary-saying you are “Stirring the pot” is putting it mildly.
    If male readers here actually feel like their manhood is threatened by watching a TV show, and then are afraid to come here and admit it, then i think it’s time to turn in your man card anyways, then you can watch the Kardashians without shame, and you can finally take that Sam Champion wall poster out of the closet.
    Bravo sir Aaron, Bravo. I think it’s funny.

59. rednecks are stupid
    9:32 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Plain and simple likes men that prance! LOL That made me laugh.

60. Larry linebeard
    9:34 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Hey Fleener you suck! Worst crap ever written… Look that up on your good machine

61. Mike Honcho
    9:36 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

These posts are terrible, please stop!! I’ll hang up and listen

62. No I do not watch the bachelor because I am not gay
    9:38 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

58- you’d like that wouldn’t ya queer boy?

63. Blue
    9:38 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

17…I’m not worried about my “bros”…I’m an adult and can make my own choices about what to watch and what not to watch. And I don’t need to watch a show full of dumb skanks in bikinis to get off…I have a hot wife that takes care of that. I haven’t watched one second of a wrestling match since I was in the 7th grade, and, quite frankly, have too much of an actual life to find two hours out of the week to watch garbage like this. In all reality, it would appear that YOU would be the one that is pathetic, not me.

64. Deebo
    9:42 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Its a FREE website you do not have to read it. Until you pay for it stop bitching

65. No I do not watch the bachelor because I am not gay
    9:43 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I imagine Fleener prances around in some ridiculous outfit while writing this

66. GingerSnap
    9:43 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Flener….I love Tuesday mornings for this very reason

67. Not Aaron Fleener
    9:44 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I wear skinny jeans

68. MrsUK
    9:48 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

69. justafish2002
    9:48 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

LOUD NOISES!

70. Bobbum man
    9:51 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

^ this guy

71. Them
    9:51 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

It’s nice you can scroll past this crap.

72. Aaron Fleener
    9:51 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

It’s ok guys everyone’s a little gay now and then

73. Turtleman
    9:59 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Aaron thank you for the update. I missed last nights show, but I knew I could come here this morning and catch up. Althought, I will say this weeks notes were shorter than the past weeks, so did I miss out on anything else that you did not write about.

74. dottie
    10:00 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Guess what? Females can like UK sports…and KSR…and The Bachelor…all while realizing that The Bachelor is in fact mindless drivel. Highly entertaining and hilarious drivel. Kind of like watching Bobby Knight trying to grasp the concept of a shot clock. On behalf of the KSR ladies, keep this up!

75. @tommyleejr
    10:00 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Keep up the good work Aaron. I love the trash talk of all you Internet tough guys. Don’t make me come through this comment section after you.

76. Internet thuggin
    10:01 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Come at me bro

77. Loyal Blue
    10:02 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

63- Blue, you may not have two hours to watch “The Bachelor”, but you do have two hours to come here and talk smack for no reason. Just saying.

78. Jax Teller
    10:02 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

No post on this site makes me more eager to click “Comments” and start reading. Tuesday morning laughs at its finest. Flener, you are quickly approaching BTI levels of hate. Keep up the good work.

79. 1catfan
    10:03 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I now watch the bachelor. It’s funny and entertaining. You people complaining are probably the ones that take your kids to whole Foods for Halloween.

80. Stone Cold
    10:03 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

What’s happening in the picture Aaron? Are those EMT’s writing down vital signs or security cops writing an incident report?

81. BigMonty
    10:03 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I love it. Ridiculous! Can we do Honey-Boo-Boo Review next week?

82. KennyStreetwalker
    10:05 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Matt, If your allowing this lame s#*t to go on for the hits(pay), what does that make you?

83. Stone Cold
    10:06 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Sorry. Got it. It’s when she “fell down the stairs”.

84. Doesn'tMatter
    10:06 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

HILARIOUS. And that hilarious is dedicated to the hilarious post, and the hilarious men who comment on this. This is why I came to my marketing this morning.

85. Charlie Runkle
    10:07 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

69 -Well played sir.

You guys are killing me. I’m sure some of you complain to be funny but there probably is a small percentage that actually gets pissed over these post, which is even funnier.

86. The most interesting man in the world
    10:08 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I don’t often read KSR, but when I do, I read The Bachelor KSR Running Diary. Stay thirsty my friends.

87. Macho Marshall Henderson
    10:14 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

So this is what wussy kitty fans and their babies in basketball unis like to read and discuss on the biggest game day of their lives? I am sharpening my Rebel knives for tonight baybees! Gonna filet me some catfish big time! Bring it on (or is Bachelor on again tonite?) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

88. Aaron Fleener
    10:17 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

You got a purdy mouf

89. JaredCarterIsMyHomeboy
    10:18 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I love the Bachelor. The amount of crazy reminds me of the days of Billy Clyde! Glory days! Kind of.

90. Musehobo
    10:36 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I see a pattern developing…

1. Initial outburst over the awfulness of the post
    2. A few stragglers defend it
    3. The “Bachelor Army” comes out in full force
    4. The “Bachelor Haters” retaliate
    5. People misspell words
    6. Someone uses a gay slur
    7. Grammar police arrive
    8. A few people mention how funny the comments section is
    9. I stop reading comments

91. Musehobo
    10:38 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Oh and for clarity, I’m leading toward being in the “Bachelor Haters” crowd. If for nothing else, it makes us look stupid when (the even more lame) trolls come out.

92. Kate
    10:51 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I look forward to this post every week! Thanks for the laughs.

93. Huh
    11:08 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Is this Kentucky football and basketball recruiting news? Didn’t think so….

94. Cuh
    11:19 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

These posts don’t pertain to your target market. Lose it or lose traffic.

95. Bobbum man
    11:26 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

90- you had me at “I see”

96. HeshimuEvans'2ndGradeTeacher
    11:39 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

Can we get a Moonshiners running diary? That Tickle is a pretty funny guy

97. the ghost of UK players past
    11:43 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I don’t understand why this post about tv still keeps on showing up on here. being a former player I always skip this, thinking it would go away, but it keeps on showing up on the sports web site, not the tv website. how bout starting a weekly post on Justified, at least it supposedly takes place in Ky. I know that there are people that watch this show but I’d be willing to bet there are more people on here that would rather read a post about us former Cats than about some tv show that has nothing to do with UK or Kentucky. OK done with my rant, close my coffin and let me go about my sleep, about UK and not some tv show that has nothing to do with UK.

98. kingrex
    11:59 am January 29, 2013 Permalink

I have always been of the opinion that if you watch reality tv you are part of the problem. Please discontinue this segment.

99. Rick
    12:14 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

What does this have to do with basketball you can do better than this…..I hope.

100. Biff
    12:42 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

I’m pretty sure Matt Jones is gay with Aaron Flamer.

101. STEVE!
    1:27 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

When do we get a minute-by-minute rundown of Glee?

102. JVice
    1:41 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

I respect the “if you don’t like it, don’t comment argument”. Now, I’ll tell you why that argument is crap. Matt Jones and KSR make money off this site. It has propelled them into TV and radio ventures, as well as writing for major media outlets, like CBS. What got him there was and is the fanatical readership that this blog has. Yes, it’s a free site, but he’s made a lucrative career out of it. Why piss on the people who got you there by posting something that 1% of the readership actually thinks is funny? I understand that these Bachelor posts generate comments, but none of the comments are anything resembling a discussion. Chalk this up as a failed experiment and move on. Please.

103. Actually
    2:21 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

102 – bc comments = page views. Also, they realize that no one is going to not come back to the site bc of this post.

96 – Now, you’re on to something with the Moonshiners running diary.

104. maddogmitchell55
    4:05 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

I know KSR promises University of Kentucky basketball, football and recruiting news in the most ridiculous manner possible and this would be the most ridiculous manner possible if it actually delivered some news about UK. Instead, it is just ridiculous. And dumb. And boring.

105. Flener is my homeboy
    4:53 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

So those of you who don’t watch this show (and have some crazy amounts of anger issues towards the idea of a Bachelor blog infiltrating your beloved UK sports) either don’t have girlfriends/wives or don’t care enough about your wife/girlfriend to sit through the show with them? I going to assume the former (that’s that you are single for those of you who don’t understand the former/latter use of grammar). Flener, thanks for making the show more bearable for those of us who do A. have a wife or girlfriend and B. also watch with them since they suffer through our sports. You’re a revolution my friend.

106. aciedeecie
    5:18 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

Didn’t read the post. It’s not a Kentucky Sport, even vaguely. Please, for the love of god, stop this.

107. Yo
    5:35 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

Love it…Keep them coming.

108. haha
    6:01 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

Just read more of the comments section than the original post. Its like topix, but WAY better.

109. bluristhurr
    6:55 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

I just came to read if it was just like last week, people hating this post! I love how many different topics KSR covers and I’d say this is the only one I’ve never liked. Aaron I’d suggest jumping on the Buck Wild bandwagon it’s actually pretty good. Who doesn’t like watching people have fun? You’re bachelor show is nothing but fake bickering and fighting. How does this make you fell better at the end of the show?

110. Aaron Flener
    11:50 pm January 29, 2013 Permalink

109. How dare you think I’m not already in on Buckwild? It’s incredible. Been watching since day 1.

111. Stickman
    12:27 pm January 30, 2013 Permalink

68.MrsUK Says:
    January 29th, 2013 at 9:48 am
    “I love it. I’m admittedly a woman though. So let’s get that put of the way. Women are obviously the superior sex as well considering I would never take the time to bash something I hated when a slight scroll of the screen could keep me from reading it. Talk about “first world problems”. Quit crying about it “men” and move on to the next post.”

You’re a woman so your opinion doesn’t count on a sports website anymore than sissy articles about the bachelor tv show. Don’t you have a meal to cook or a bathroom to clean?