Kat

The above gif is the winner for “cringiest moment of the premiere.” This is, of course, the moment when Juan Pablo said “Kat” and Kylie (the redhead) began to come forward. It made my palms sweat. The best part is the face the girl in the green makes. This was even more embarrassing than the pink dress Kylie wore. However, last week is last week. Onward we go.

Lots of good stuff last night. Let’s get straight to it.

THE PREVIEWS

8:00- My take aways from the preview of tonights episode are as follows:

1. I’ve never been on a date that involved blind folds. Not a bad idea, though. If I could get a girl to wear one, the better chance I would have at her liking me. I mean, sure, I don’t have money or personality, but at least I’m not good looking.

2. The crazy girl in the bathroom scene happens tonight. We’ll probably just shut this post down after that.

8:03- From what I can gather, all the girls who aren’t going on one on one dates sit around drinking all the wine all the time. They will unknowingly all ask the recipient of the date if “she is so excited” about her date at different times to which she will reply “OMG I’m sooo excited/nervous/excited blah blah freakin’ blah.”

CLARE’S DATE

8:04- “This could be the first date with my new husband.” Or it could be your fifteen minutes of fame. Either way, make the most of it!

8:05- “All I could do is sit there and smell him.” I might want to think twice about the blindfolding a date angle. Hahaha who am I kidding? I don’t go on dates.

8:06- They are sledding in a fake winter wonderland. In Los Angeles. In what I can only assume is summertime/early fall. But at least they’re doing it for the right reasons.

8:07- The Free Spirit is living up to her billing. She is topless in the hot tub. Guys that read she is topless in the hot tub and thought “I should start watching this show”, just don’t. ABC overpays someone to put a black rectangle over her upper unmentionables. In addition to the toplessness, she is a trailblazer of the “I don’t want to go on a one on one date, I just want a group date” strategy. Never heard that one before. Keep free spiriting away, Free Spirit.

8:08- Juan Pablo gets check marks for how “amazing” his date with Clare is going because he is succeeding in the following categories:

1. Having a blast.

2. He’s hilarious.

In case you guys didn’t watch, Clare says she hasn’t felt this way about a man in a long, long, long time. I think it’s worth nothing that she has known him for approximately 3 real life hours. Also, she’s not a great skater.

clare falls

8:13- Out of nowhere a hot tub appears in the middle of a fake winter wonderland in L.A. You crazy for this one, ABC!!

8:14- Just remembered that Clare is the one who had her Dad pass away. Let’s she if she talks abo… Oh, THERE IT IS. First thing. Just gets right into it.

8:15- ABC with a pretty brutal edit here. When Juan Pablo asks about her necklace and she talks about her Dad for what appears to be the second time in 45 seconds, her hair is dry. The first time the showed her talking about him her hair was wet. YOU CAN’T GET ANYTHING BY ME, ABC. This hot tub scene could have lasted anywhere between 10 minutes to 6 hours. Look, if hotel hot tubs on AAU trips taught us one thing, it’s that the rash you got in there may last forever. But if it taught us two things, it’s that and “You’re not supposed to stay in a hot tub for longer than 15 minutes.”

8:16- Juanny P.: “Clare, I had a pretty pretty much good time with you. It was pretty pretty much incredible.” Someone should teach him the word “really.”

8:17- Making out in water with legs wrapped around. A staple of The Bachelor and spring break. “You taste like snow.” Sooo, water?

8:19- How much crap are these guys playing the private concert in fake snow getting from their buddies right now? I bet they all started a group text at the same time.

8:20- Clare is a little over the top in her interviews. I’m not saying she’s driving on Interstate Ashlee yet, but she knows how to get there.

KAT’S DATE

8:25- I don’t know who has the rest of Kat’s shorts, but they should keep them.

8:26- A totally normal first date. A private jet to a rave run. I can’t imagine how all these relationships fail when the private jets and fake winter wonderlands fade away. AND I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD try to take me on a run on a first date. It’d be over before it started cause when we got done I’d have to say “Take me to a doctor.”

8:32- Who knew Mormons could get so crunk? This guy knows what I’m talking about. This guy DEFINITELY knows what I’m talking about!

GROUP DATE

8:38- Anyone else find it ironic that Free Spirit works in a clothing store? I’ve always thought it was difficult to sell stuff you don’t believe in.

8:39- I get that this photographer has a blue goatee, I just don’t understand it.

8:40- Free Spirit’s biggest fear was that a dog would pee on her because she borrowed someone else’s shoes because of course she had to borrow someone else’s shoes.

8:41- A “sexy photo shoot” with dogs seems wrong on so many levels.

8:42- Whose Cheerios did the girl who had to dress like a dog pee in? She looks like a malnourished turd.

8:44- Andi the hot gang lawyer: “A photo shoot is not my comfort zone. Being naked is not my comfort zone.” What she’s trying to say is she doesn’t have Snapchat.

8:50- Free Spirit, what up? “I’m really glad that I switched with Elise. I was happy to take off my top as always.” Cool, what are you going to do now? “I’m going to make that ABC nudity blur out guy earn his living.”

8:51- Juanny P.: “I’m really looking forward to get to know better Cassandra.” At least he didn’t say “I’m pretty pretty much looking forward to get to know better Cassandra.”

8:53- Andi the hot gang lawyer: “I’m the girl that brought a one piece.” Again, what she’s trying to say is she doesn’t have Snapchat.

9:02- Thanks to the internet I found out that Cassandra is Rodney Stuckey’s baby mamma. I don’t have anything else to add. That one’s on the house, you guys.

9:04- Victoria just dropped a “hey girl heeeeeey,” which in English means “I’ve been over served.”

9:05- The best way to tell if a person is drunk is to hear them talk about how sober they are. Don’t look now, but Victoria is talking about how sober she is! What’s else do you have to say, oh sober one? “If Juan Pablo just so happens to be mine, I’m gonna straddle him EVERYDAY. Cause that’s what life is about. Straddling people. And things.” I stand corrected. The best way to tell if a person is drunk is not to hear them talking about how sober they are. The best way to tell if a person is drunk is to hear them talk publicly about straddling peoeple… And things.

9:10- Someone is feeding Victoria fireball shots off camera. A person can’t get this drunk on champagne. She was in the hot tub by herself (another sign of intoxication) and then said this WORD FOR WORD to a producer in an interview: “Juan Pablo is my boyfriend, today I gave him the hymen maneuver. I saved his life. I should totally get a rose for that. Everyone is like ‘OH, you straddled Juan Pablo?’ Like, if you do the hymen maneuver and somebody’s like totally laying down and dying you’re gonna have to straddle them.” This can’t really be argued, except for the fact that when she says “hymen maneuver” she means “CPR.”

9:11- “WHOSE LEG DO I HAVE TO HUMP AROUND HERE TO GET SOME ONE ON ONE TIME!” Victoria spent too much time with the dogs. That or she’s doing illegal drugs off camera. Nothing is out of bounds for her at this point.

9:13- Victoria has entered the  “I can’t hear you” zone. People in this zone can’t be reasoned with. They might as well be an animal. Right now, Victoria is in the handicapped bathroom stall looking kind of like this…

victoria, basically

only with less clothes on.

9:15- Victoria is well on her way to getting a zone named after her. As in, “That girl is in the Victoria Zone.” Once a person enters the Victoria Zone, they can do nothing that surprises or shocks you. Anything goes. A speaking of things going, Victoria wants to go home. I don’t want her to go home, I want somebody to play some LMFAO and give the bottle back to her.

9:20- I don’t know if Victoria doesn’t answer Juanny P. when he comes into the bathroom because she’s in the “Victoria Zone,” or because he is calling her Bicktoria and she has no idea he’s talking to her. She never answers, so we’ll never know.

9:23- “For more information about the charities seen on tonight’s show and to find out how you can get some of what Victoria was sippin’ on, visit ABC.com.”

JUANNY P. VISITS VICTORIA’S HOTEL ROOM

9:28- Victoria’s attention seeking methods remind me of Tierra. If you are reading this and you ever hear someone say that about you, you will die alone.

9:31- Juanny P. just decided Victoria is unfit to be the step-mother of his child. Is this or is this not the easiest decision that’s ever been made? This decision was so easy it should’ve been sponsored by STAPLES.

COCKTAIL PARTY

9:38- People should fake interview people more often. Consider this a PSA for fake interviews.

9:42- Cheer up Rodney Stuckey’s baby mamma, it’s a cocktail party! Also, props to Renee for putting on a compassion show. She’s wheelin and dealin hugs. Who wants a hug? You want a hug? You got a hug.

9:43- Rodney Stuckey’s baby mamma used the word like 11 times in 20 seconds. You know what she didn’t use? Protection.

ROSE CEREMONY

9:53- Sharleen keeps up the stone face upon receiving her second rose. Seriously, you can’t show me another girl in Bachelor history to be less excited about receiving a rose than Sharleen. She’s smiled so little I’m not even sure she has teeth.

9:54- FREE SPIRIT Y’ALL!!

9:55- Other than Free Spirit, pretty much chalk so far on the roses. Last rose coming up and the rose less girls are looking around like Milton during the distribution of Lumbergh’s cake.

9:56- Final rose goes to something called a Kristy, a person which I have yet to hear speak.

Amy L. and Chantel are eliminated along with the greatest two episode player in Bachelor history, Victoria. You guys don’t realize it yet, but we’re really going to miss her.

During the show every week I get a LOT of text messages & tweets from friends watching the show. All of them are welcomed, and most of them are really funny. None, however, are funnier than the ones I get from the Turkey Hunter. So to end each KSR Bachelor Running Diary, I’m going to share with you (if I can) the funniest text I get from the Turkey Hunter.

It’s a feature we’re going to call the “Turkey Hunter Text of the Night.”

Turkey Hunter Text of the Night:

“I’m setting the over/under on Cassandra’s combined IQ & credit score at 91.”

@AFlenerKSR

Article written by Aaron Flener

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

84 Comments for KSR Bachelor Running Diary Episode 2: Life is about Straddling People. And Things.

1. Ken
    8:13 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

What a total waste of space. Isn’t this supposed to be a sports related blog?

2. macstucker
    8:15 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I’ve decided to forego watching the actual show & just read the running diary. Hilarious!

• Coach Stevens
      8:45 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Frankly, I do not care how funny it is, is this the venue to post it? This ticked off my neighbor so bad he called me at work to ask what this was posted on a sports blog? I just told him that he had to know Aaron Flener and that would help explain it.

• That'sPathetic
      9:06 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

really Coach Stevens, this ticked off your neighbor. Sounds like your neighbor has issues. Good lord, they can post whatever they want on their site.

3. Real UK Fan
    8:18 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

It is blogs like these that confirm my decision to get my UK info at other sites. The writer of the blog and the person who decided that something like this should be posted, should both be executed. No people that stupid should be allowed to continue to degrade the human race.

• Rockfield, KY
      8:40 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

You’re obviously a beacon of sound decision making. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Back off everyone……he’s a “REAL” UK fan.

• Steve
      8:48 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Hey Rockfield! What else is he?

• Curly Bill
      9:19 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Real UK Fan – “Well……bye.”

• LexJim
      9:55 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

But I thought that was how they got on the Bachelor in the first place. D’oh!

4. everyone
    8:26 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

clearly the majority of the people on this blog do not enjoy these types of posts. Can we make “KentuckySportsRadio” about Kentucky Sports?

• UKAlum
      8:29 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Maybe you should go to another site then.

• Noone
      9:21 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Don’t read the post or make comments. Problem solved! 🙂

5. Dan
    8:26 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Team NF given

6. Rixter
    8:29 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I think Flener should start a new blog, completely separate from KSR, and call it… well, who cares what he calls it, just keep it off of here.

7. Flener Likes Guys
    8:39 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I think the name says it best.

• Rockfield, KY
      8:42 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

You really cut to the core there. You should probably sit the next couple plays out until you can come up with something better.

8. Sonny
    8:54 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Man did I make a wrong turn, thought this was a sports blog and it turns out to be a Bachelor repeat.

9. BLAAAH
    8:59 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

The infatuation w/ this show on KSR baffles me as a man… To each his own

10. Big J
    9:01 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Ho-ly-sh!t that was funny.

11. That'sPathetic
    9:10 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

lol at the people posting comments to complain. I will never understand why someone would comment on a post that they hate instead of just scrolling past it. Comments are clicks, so your complaints are only helping these posts look successful. Keep up the good work, KSR!

• Dean T
      11:10 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Because the vast majority visit this site looking for UK SPORTS information, not TV soap opera comedy, which can be found elsewhere. I guess we have some UK fans that like or need updates on the Bachelor. So, KSR stands for…. Kinda Suckie Reporting or Kentucky SPORTS Radio ‘blog’? You be the judge.

12. lou eaton
    9:11 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Ken said it all. I know sometimes we have slow periods in sports BUTzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. WTF is this Shi-ite
    9:17 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Well at least Big J finds the humor….My interest in this faux UK sports site was already ebbing below the Mendoza line!….It just dropped another 10% points!

• UKAlum
      9:24 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Don’t like, you will keep coming back every day to read and comment. Don’t act like you’re actually going to stop reading the site because we all know that isn’t true.

14. UKAlum
    9:23 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I make sure I visit the site and make double the clicks on Tuesdays just to keep the bachelor around. The comments from the macho and insecure visitors are enough to make my Tuesday mornings amazing. The fact that they get so mad from a blog post they could simply scroll over is baffling to me.

• ShagariObrzut
      10:09 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

The fact that you double your clicks on certain days to promote a blog in order to only make some people angry is equally as baffling.

• haha
      11:33 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Yea, makes you slightly more pathetic. Go get in touch with your “feelings”

15. Escape Goat
    9:30 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

If anyone needs help finding his/her way off this blog, you can just ride me out of here like a donkey. I’m an escape goat. It’s what I do.

• haha
      11:35 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Whats the difference between an escape goat and a scapegoat?

• Miggity Mike
      11:35 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

This quote wins!!!

• Escape Goat
      12:59 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Great question! The difference between a “scapegoat” and an “Escape Goat” is a middle-school education and a large-hoofed mountain mammal found in North America.

• haha
      1:46 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

fascinating!

• Evacuation Platypus
      2:48 pm January 15, 2014 Permalink

Hey Escape Goat, welcome back! I am here to help if you have a backlog of people needing to find their way off this site.I just hope some of these rednecks don’t mistake me for a beaver!

16. Randy
    9:33 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I too feel that the “Bachelor” reviews are totally inappropriate for KSR. No one really cares, or they would just watch the show!

17. Coal Miner
    9:36 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

So glad I get to wake up to The Bachelor recap.

18. Beatle Bum
    9:47 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

This is a reason why this site fails to be funny and just looks stupid.

19. WTF is this Shi-ite
    9:49 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Mad…lol…no! Indifferent, apathetic…yes! I somehow expected an in-depth hard hitting piece of sports journalism on the Cats vs. the Hogs here on game day. And what do I get, some mediocre, pedestrian, full page blog about some idiotic convoluted reality manure reality/staged/contrived over glorified game show!….I’d have much more interest in Julius Randles in-grown toenail…or a flat tire on the team bus heading to the airport!…..And a note to the powers to be @ KSR…u actually used to be my “go to” site for UK BBall news, but it’s this kind of thing that has my interest in this site at an all-time low. From a demographic stand point and marketing strategy this topic is perhaps funny/giggly to ur staffers and the 10/15 % of ur audience that “actually” watch this “hogwash”, but being a member of the 85/90 % who finds it all just plain silly…I’ll say this…u reap what u sow!…..Thought u might want to know…..my “clicks” on ur site are WAY DOWN! I’m sure others are too!

• UKAlum
      9:52 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I’d take your argument more seriously if just 50% of the punctuation was correct.

• haha
      11:37 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

@ UKalum I’ve always been one to value the importance of punctuation on the comments section of a blog post lmao. Do you get off trying seem smart on a message board? O yea, and your opinions suck, should probably keep them to yourself.

• Miggity Mike
      11:39 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

100% of your percentages are 50% wrong 85/90% of the time.

• UKAlum
      12:02 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Who decides whose opinion has value?

20. Tom
    9:53 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Add me to the list of people who don’t give a crap about this stuff. I wont read it and will get my sports fix elsewhere if I have to.

• UKAlum
      9:56 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Good luck with that. I’m sure you’ll be back tomorrow morning if not this afternoon.

• haha
      11:38 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

UKAlum has to be Flener. Am I right?????

21. 2mites
    9:55 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

STOP THIS AND STOP IT NOW. MYSELF AND SURE MANY OTHERS DO NOT GIVE A RATS PATOOTIE ABOUT THIS CRAP. THIS SITE WAS DEVOTED TO UK AT ONE TIME NOW IT IS GETTING TO BE SOME KIND OF RUNNING DOCUMENTARY ON ANYTHING THAT AMUSES ONE WRITER OR ANOTHER. WE DO NOT CARE !!! STOP !!!

• UKAlum
      9:57 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS THEN PEOPLE WILL TAKE MY OPINION MORE SERIOUSLY!!!!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

• haha
      11:39 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

This is getting too funny. The gig is up, flener

22. Escape Goat
    9:55 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Before any of you angry readers jump off a cliff, I hope you know that Escape Goats like me are very sure-hoofed on rocky terrain and cliffs. So if you need to find a way out of this post, just ask me! I’m available. It’s what I do. I’m an escape goat.

• Miggity Mike
      11:40 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Changed my mind……….this quote wins!! Forever!!!

• Escape Goat
      12:55 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Miggity Mike, we’re glad you see the benefit of Escape Goats. We deliver the escape routes only KSR writers would need.

• Miggity Mike
      3:32 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

To mitigate risks, all websites……..scratch that…….everything in the world needs an Escape Goat! I see a movie deal in the works.

• Escape Goat
      4:03 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

There will never be enough Escape Goats.

23. Blue1982
    9:57 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Seriously, the best part of my Tuesday morning. Thank you for sitting through this shit show (I have to get up and walk away at times because I’m so uncomfortable) every Monday and being as creatively witty as you are. You’re great and thanks again.

24. 9-asty
    10:00 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I don’t care for these posts but it’s your site so do as you wish. But could you perhaps employ the “more” link so those of us who don’t want to read this don’t have to scroll down so much to get past it?

25. bluegrass79
    10:05 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

if you are a guy and watchn this crap then congrats you have Gay bones in ya body. Good luck to you lol

• Magnus
      10:19 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Is that supposed to be an insult? I guess I better stop being gay if that is the case.

• haha
      11:40 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

No, you just need some masculinity, lots of guys need it

• Miggity Mike
      11:42 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

bluegrass79 – You say that like it is a bad thing?!?!? Everyone is a little gay. Just ask Ron “Tater Salad” White.

• Miggity Mike
      3:35 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

I think bluegrass79 wants a gay “bone” in his body. wink wink 😉

26. KOB
    10:09 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

I’m assuming 50% of the negative comments are people trying to be funny or trolls. The other 50% are genuinely mad about these posts. I don’t know whether to laugh at their stupidity or be worried that they are so dumb that they actually read this post (knowing exactly what the content was) and commented about it. I hope these posts never end because the stupidity of the people who are genuinely mad will never end. And that makes me happy.

27. Who cares
    10:12 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

please stick to sports.

28. ShagariObrzut
    10:15 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

KSR readers, you need to realize that they don’t exactly care about what you want to read on this site. No matter what we say, they will continue to talk about The Bachelor, Rick Pitino, Tom Crean, Louisville, Indiana, Jerry Tipton and continue to make the same jokes that they’ve already made 1,000 times (can we please retire the Porcini’s jokes).

• Michael F. Jox
      10:33 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Very true. The writers on this site are good for three things, condensing the UK news they get from other places (which I appreciate, and why I come here), kicking dead horses, and not understanding sports very well.

29. Rick
    10:39 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

What a waste of space….this post took about 50% of your site…this is a sports show….get back to it.

30. Hoot
    10:39 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

This is the best thing going on the site right now, by far.

31. Miggity Mike
    11:46 am January 14, 2014 Permalink

Looked forward to this all morning…….the Bachelor post comment section is definitely the best medicine for whatever ails ya!!

32. I.B.Serious
    12:28 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Ya’ll quit Bitching ! We are trying to have something for everyone. We are trying to strengthen our ratings among teenage girls, nursing home women and left handed goat ropers. Relax! Chill!

• Escape Goat
      12:53 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Hey, are there goat ropers on here? That’s great news! Good luck catching me zig-zagging up Bachelor mountain. I’m able to live at 13,000 feet, so you better grab some oxygen.

33. WTF?!
    1:03 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

I don’t necessarily have a problem with this being on the site, although I can’t understand why it’s on the main page rather than at Funkhouser which is the site’s non-sports page. However, if it is going to be here why can’t what is displayed be “truncated” the way MTT’s “Tweet Beat” is so that you don’t have to scroll for a day to get past it. We know it’s here to engender the comments it does because there is simply no way something like this could or would be taken seriously by anyone.

So if there named Aaron Flener whose life is so pathetic as to want/need to do this, fine. But please truncate the presentation. The 4 people who want to read it can click a link to get it. The rest of us can simply ignore it.

• Rod Steele
      1:28 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Nothing but a bunch of girly boys writing for this single-wide trailer of a site now. Hell, even TMZ is way better than the easy-bake oven fire that breaks out here 5 or 6 times a week……Jerkweeds.

34. NashvilleCat
    1:23 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

One of my favorite times each Tuesday is reading through the wadded-panties comments of the Bachelor post. Hilarious.

35. Wildcat gal
    1:27 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Best Bachelor commentary yet. Great work!

• haha
      1:47 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

• haha
      1:48 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Oh, you meant girly man, flener

36. CaseD
    2:49 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Am I wrong in asking WHY THE HECK is the longest story of the day about the Bachelor? Why are you writing about that stupid show at all? This is supposed to be a sports blog. How did Matt let this get by? No sports fan wants to see this. That is all.

• Magnus
      4:11 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

I am a sports fan and I love the bachelor. Your statement is proven incorrect.

37. Bluemister
    3:08 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

This site has become too dilluted. Too many mediocre posters trying to get posts up. It would be much, much better with fewer posts of high quality and ridiculousness. I used to read this site several times a day, but hardly get on here any more. The live blogs are cluttered with all the VIPs any more too, each posting the same lame comments.

38. WoogedyBoogie
    3:46 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

I used to come to this site for Bachelorette recaps, what the hell is this crap?? I’m so upset at the writers on this site who think we care about these smoke shows fighting over a speak no good Spaniard – I’m not going to read another post or comment again until I refresh the page and see something about 30 guys trying to win over a half-brained wedding planner! And no I won’t go to another blog, how the heck will I know what time the game is tonight if I’m on some other webpage?!? See you guys tomorrow…

• HA!
      5:22 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Ding Ding Ding!!

39. KeepFocus
    3:54 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

I am disappointed that a website for sports would spend so much time and space covering a reality show about dating. Matt, and whoever makes the content decisions, please put the focus back on sports. I don’t care to here about dating games or soap operas.

• Magnus
      4:10 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Perhaps you should just skip over the article then.

• Miggity Mike
      4:31 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Well you won’t “hear” about if you’re not “here”.

40. Greg
    7:58 pm January 14, 2014 Permalink

Stop this nonsense!!!

41. BachelorObsessed
    12:50 pm January 15, 2014 Permalink

This might be the best post yet!! Love it- you are hysterical!! I look forward to your recap WAY more than the actual show 🙂