The 4th of July cannot be celebrated correctly without seeing some kind of firework show. In the spirit of the holiday, I found a list created by onlyinourstate.com of Kentucky’s 12 Amazing Fourth of July Firework Shows.
12. Sate Dock 4th Celebration (Lake Cumberland Sate Dock Marina)
11. Wildcat Fireworks (Downtown Lexington)
10. Citizens First Thunderfest Independence Day Celebration (Corvette Museum in Bowling Green)
9. Barren Lake 4th of July (Barren River Lake Resort Park
8. Sparks Along the River (Ventura River Family Water Park)
7. Taylorsville Independence Day Fireworks (Taylorsville State Park)
6. Freedom Bash and Fireworks (Diamond Lake State Resort in Owensboro)
5. Rumble on the Rough (Rough River Dam Resort Park)
4. Freedom Fest with Briggs and Stratton Fireworks (Murray)
3. Fourth of July Celebration (Memorial Park in Independence)
2. Thunder over Eddy Bays (Eddy Creek Marina Resort)
1. Old Fashioned Crescent Hill 4th of July (Peter Dumesnil House in Louisville)
So Big Blue Nation, is this list accurate or not? Are any of you going to one of these show tonight? Let’s hear your opinions and thoughts! As always the people of KSR wish you a safe, fun and happy 4th of July!