Kentucky vs. Louisville, Final Four (Full Game)

Need something to do on this Thursday night before the big game?  You can watch the Final Four game, all over again.  Most of you, like myself, still have the game DVR’d and watch it regularly, but here’s the online version for those looking to relive the biggest game in the history of the rivalry online.

Enjoy.

Article written by Drew Franklin

18 Comments for Kentucky vs. Louisville, Final Four (Full Game)

1. Blue fan
    6:35 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

I just finished watching this in YouTube. Brought back good memory’s

2. Eric
    6:36 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

I literally just watched both the national championship game and the Louisville final four game this weekend. Both still DVR’d of course. Not to mention the TruTV post game wrap-up, which I also watched. Did I cry a little during “One Shinning Moment”? Yes. Did my mom walk down while I was crying? Also yes. Am I ashamed by this? No, although I probably should be.

3. hersheyisabear
    7:02 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

Wow we were so good. This year’s team need to be watching this game every day.

4. wow
    7:07 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

That UK team was unreal.

5. bluey
    7:08 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

Comment on this one UL trolls. How does it feel knowing we punked your azzz twice including ending your season on our way to 8?

6. Zag's Blog
    7:21 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

Zagoria is taking shots at Coach Cal. Blow his twitter feed up BBN. Troll so hard!

7. Rick
    8:16 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

Teague was a man in this game. As much as we criticized him last season early on, I miss that guy.

8. Martinez's Mullet
    8:24 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

Where can I watch the championship game?

9. Slomo
    8:35 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

The commentators actually call them Syracuse during the 2nd half..about 6:20 remaining. Those “Orange” uni’s….

10. wemissDarius
    8:44 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

WE Miss Darius…even more noticed after watching his NCAA tournament performance. C’mon Julius Mays

11. James K
    9:42 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh I’m watching it for probably the twentieth time.

12. max
    10:37 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

I need a link for the championship game. Came up on tickets and in a rush, after beating UofL in the final four, to pack up and head to the Big Easy, I forgot to dvr the championship game. I would love to relive UK cutting down the nets by watching the National broadcast. Needless to say, it was epic to be there!

13. Mj44
    10:47 pm December 27, 2012 Permalink

Thank you ! Thank you! Still hate CBS announcers but loved, loved seeing that game again. Go Big Blue

14. Big Whoop
    6:51 am December 28, 2012 Permalink

Siva looks like he’s wearing some kind of Chia hair helmet. UL just could not rattle the Cats. Gosh, I miss that team.

15. bluey
    7:30 am December 28, 2012 Permalink

ahh…..I love living in the past.

16. therussk
    7:55 am December 28, 2012 Permalink

We also watched this game this weekend. Still have it on the DVR, along with the NC game and of course the championship. Just can’t bring myself to delete them.

17. Greg
    10:08 am December 28, 2012 Permalink

15. If you don’t have a past of course you can’t stand in an argument with anyone who discusses history. But good come back though, it’s about as original as it was in 1986, 26 years ago when I was probably like the size of a golf ball as an unborn child when your history was last significant. I feel old, that was a long time ago, can’t imagine what its like to be a Louisville fan of this generation and never get to celebrate a title. I’ve got to celebrate 3 already…

18. DrinknByTheBay
    11:07 am December 28, 2012 Permalink

TIN ROOF BIG SCREEN!!! Man that was awesome. Never had better tasting Nattie Lites out of plastic bags in my life.