Kentucky Sports .GIFs, Vol. 2: “Let’s Dance”

Every Friday (Wednesday this week because I’ll be out the next two days) from now until Cal retires, we’ll will post .GIFs of some of our favorite moments from the week, month, year or decade.  This week, some of your favorite Wildcats, and Stone Cold Willow, bust a move.

Enjoy.

I miss him so much…

DeMarcus channels his inner-Antoine Walker…

The camera catches Stone Cold Willow before a commercial break…

Do the Nerlens?

I hope you appreciate Brian Long’s dance moves…

MC Hammer looks a lot like Matthew Mitchell these days…

Article written by Drew Franklin

26 Comments for Kentucky Sports .GIFs, Vol. 2: “Let’s Dance”

1. Blue
    1:49 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Is anyone else really tired of Stone Cold Willow?

2. bringhisbackdowntoearth
    1:54 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

yes we all are! very tired of stone cold willow! and its not rare to bump in to him and when you don’t treat him like he’s god’s gift to earth, you get a lot of “don’t you know who I am?”

3. bluristhurr
    1:58 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Willow grow some hair to cover that misshaped head

4. BigBlueAces
    2:03 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Man-Crush on Matthew Mitchell > Tiresome Willow

5. Rockfield, KY
    2:03 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

We had a guy like him at WKU who called himself “Soul Train” and he was the same way. He went to every sporting event and thought he was the main attraction. He even started showing up at the weddings of former athletes and carrying around his dry erase board and trying to get people to do chants, even though he wasn’t invited.

6. CatGrad7072
    2:03 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

1. Yes!

7. tom
    2:06 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

1. YES!

8. MKG Fan
    2:07 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

So seriously, is it true that Ally stole Willow from Tara?

9. Blonde Girl behind Willow
    2:19 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Is it too late to get a refund for my season tickets?

10. IBleedBlue
    2:25 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Man I miss MKG and Boogie too! Hoping Archie and Willie can bring that magic back!!
    Go Cats!

11. John David Hale
    2:34 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Stone COld Willow don’t get love from a girl turtle stuck on its back begging for it.

12. Aaron C Bunch
    2:34 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Finding it humorous that the scrub team: Pollson, Wiltjer, Long, Beckham and Vargas are together filming dancing on webcam, you notice the A team: Miller, Davis, Jones, Lamb, Teague are off elsewhere lol probably with girls or something

13. John David Hale
    2:41 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Willow you walk around like your famous boy. Don’t you have a VHS of “Stomp the Yard” you should be watching or something? Johnny don’t like your attitude

14. Stone Cold Willow Sucks
    2:42 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

15 – I’m sure all those boys on the 2nd team got more play in 1 year at UK just for being on the team than you and I and pretty much everyone else on this website ever have before. They line up out the door and throw it at everyone on the team.

15. graphics guy
    3:31 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Sorry Drew but animated gif’s are not cool, they are just annoying. sad to see them move from 90’s web pages to sports blogs, of all places.

16. Commonwealth Cat
    3:31 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

The gifs don’t work when you save them in a bitmap format.

17. YoungFrankenstien
    4:04 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

“NO TONGUE CAL!”

18. Blondie
    5:10 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Leave Stone Cold Willow alone please!!!

19. Common Sense
    5:21 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Everytime I hear Willow yell at a UK sports event, I yell back at him to SHUT UP. Can’t stand the guy. I wish KSR would stop talking about him.

20. Tony Walden
    6:58 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

I’m standing right next to Willow with the glasses on my head. You can obviously see the first half kinda sucked. Willow wouldn’t know though

21. Daniel
    10:07 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

You got to have Boogie’s “Call Me” gif that was epic!

22. BigBlueBrock
    10:57 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

My favorite new KSR feature. Can we possibly get the original gif without the text?

23. Bluedriver
    11:02 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

Speaking of Stone Cold, I have nothing against this kid, but seriously someone teach him some manners…. he was trying to hit on my girlfriend at TinRoof while I was right next to her. He just came up and sat next to her trying to go on with Im the ky rattlesnack skit. I said can you leave us alone and he goes the girl wants me here who doesnt love the ky rattlesnake. Then she said you are annoying us go away please. Then he tries to push me when I ask him again to leave our table. Is this kid trying to get beat up? Does he know thats not how you act in public? Does he know that not everyone cares about his 365 days a year halloween fantasy world?

24. Student
    11:17 pm November 7, 2012 Permalink

15. “graphicsguy” knows whats cool apparently pfft, and Stone Cold Willow is enjoying possibly the best time of his life, hes loyal to the BBN so why are we turning our backs on him?

25. graphics guy
    2:25 am November 8, 2012 Permalink

24-i don’t know what’s “cool” any more than you do. Just commenting that when i’m reading text i don’t like to have to deal with a redundant image constantly replaying. a quality picture would suffice. i’m all for SCW, he’s part of last year’s title run, and i hope whatever magic he contributed then continues to this year’s tile run – i’m all in for #9. i’m all in for SCW. my post was about content, not an individual. get it?

26. student