Kentucky Recruits In Action

Tipping off right now over on ESPNU is the Under Armour Elite 24 basketball game. The game feature several guys who could end up being a part of the Wildcat recruiting class both this year and next. Tonight’s game features the Harrison twins and Julius Randle teaming up for Coach Brandon Jennings. There have been rumors that Randle doesn’t want to play with the twins on the next level. Tonight’s game will provide a glimpse of if it could work and what we could potentially see on the floor in Rupp to begin 2013.

On the other side of the court will be UK target Andrew Wiggins. Currently the number one player in the land is a part of the class of 2014 but he is taking the classwork to reclassify. Kentucky’s 2013 recruiting class could be on the floor for the majority of the night.

Article written by Andrew Cassady

Follow me @ACassady_KSR

8 Comments for Kentucky Recruits In Action

1. johnnypittman
    7:52 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

Can anyone understand what the announcer is saying…this is worst broadcast of a basketball game I’ve ever seen/heard…

2. Jason
    8:07 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

You need to do your research before posting. Just yesterday Randle commented on this and it’s not true. To be a top-notch journalist, you’ve gotta check your facts.

3. tyrus
    8:26 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

Unwatchable

4. Brad
    8:29 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

5. Supah
    9:22 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

‘I saw Andrew Wiggins at Kings Island today. I highly doubt he will be there tonight.’

He still had 20 against the defense being played.

6. Smyrna_Cat
    9:27 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

That was terrible. Great athletes, but that wasn’t basketball.

7. mashburnfan1
    10:34 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

I saw about 4 minutes of it and still find these games unwatchable and a waste of time. I guess these stupid events will end when a superstart gets hurt real bad and loses his career, others will think twice before participating in them. What a complete waste of time yet it get a national broadcast. Guess it makes some people money as that is all this can be about.

8. Bradley
    10:48 pm August 25, 2012 Permalink

Randle rumor isn’t true, Wiggins didn’t play.

Really terrible journalism here. Why do I keep coming to this site…