Kentucky Loses, 24 – 17

cardstd

depressing photo via Courier-Journal…this sucks

Welp, that’s it folks.  Kentucky loses in tough fashion to Louisville, 24 – 17 This is sad and tough to swallow after both teams started the season poorly and we thought we had enough talent and home-field advantage to carry us to victory.  T’was not the case at all.  The Louisville seniors finally got their first win against Kentucky after four consecutive losses. Kentucky made a huge late run but fell short.

Let’s glean over the high(low)lights…

– Again, offense struggled as we had dropped passes and an early fumble to hurt us.  Accuracy is really starting to become an issue on our passes, as well as not stepping up in the pocket.  we only looked good in the late second half and late fourth quarter hurry-up offense…and that was probably by accident.

– Fans continue to harp on play calling.  3rd and long DRAWS have got to stop.  I’m far from a Joker critic, but I found myself throwing my hands up in utter disbelief at some of the plays called.

– What happened to our offensive line?  Geez-us.

– With that said, Newton still showed flashes in the late push and ended with a nice stat line – 24 of 36 for 240 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT.

Mosley and the secondary got beat on some big passing plays, albeit good tosses by UofL’s Stein and Bridgewater.

– and, of course, ol’ Teddy proved to be worth whatever Clint Hurtt paid for him finally.

WHISTLE GUY.  Enough said.  He was one of our standout defensive players tonight.

Will Stein got hurt.  His magical leprechaun powers did not help.

Trevathan had a scary moment where he seemed injured.

Larry Warford went down with an injury late in the fourth.

RUSHING DIFFERENCE – Clemons looked good in the beginning but the loss of Sanders proved to be a major difference-maker.  We got destroyed in this category, and history won out because no team in this series has ever won without winning the rushing battle.

Article written by Chris Thomas

186 Comments for Kentucky Loses, 24 – 17

1. Good Going KSR
    10:33 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Wish you guys had not ran with your mouths. I remember Boogie getting fired up by some Miss St fans. Please poke fun without motivating, next time.

2. BBN
    10:34 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I ne ver watch football, BRING ON HOOPS!!!

3. Neil
    10:38 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Joker sucks! Enough said

4. joe m
    10:38 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Poor ole Kentucky….

5. KFAN
    10:38 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
    – Obi-Wan Kenobi

6. CATS
    10:38 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Why can’t Mitch see this program is going in the WRONG direction!

7. MDLUK1
    10:38 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I may be wrong but it seems like the team that does upgrades to their facilities, loses.

They opened PJS and we won.

They opened the yum center and we won.

I THINK, the last time we upgraded Commonwealth, they won.

We upgraded the video boards and added the ring around the stadium and they won.

SO, we need to let THEM do all the upgrades.

8. Legggooo
    10:39 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

You can’t just play for 5 minutes!

9. pat greer
    10:39 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

where is the big blue nation now ?

10. Big Blue 66
    10:39 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

A tired tired fan, both teams suck……but what will it ever take for us to get the coaching staff and program that we should have?

11. Maxwell
    10:39 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Yeah, I have been reserving judgement because although we looked bad in the first two games, we won. This game was absolutely terrible. How many times did the commentators criticize play calling/coaching decisions? I’m done with football. Which is a shame, because I like Kentucky football more than basketball. It’s Terreance Jones time as far as I’m concerned.

12. HBD
    10:40 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Morgan Newton continues to stare down King and is totally inaccurate on short throws. I wish Mossakowski was still around.

13. IHaveYourHateDAYRightHere
    10:40 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

[email protected] is Bangs and all you stupid haters. Every UK point was a result of a uofl penalty. Should have won by 20 plus.

14. Coach Strong
    10:41 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Joker is the joke.

15. bigbluegh
    10:41 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Not defending Joker here, but doesn’t Sanders call the offensive plays now?

Also, how can our O-Line be this bad? Sure Newton held on to it for too long many times, but we were killed in the trenches. This is supposed to be our strength??

16. CAUK FAN
    10:41 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Who was Whistle Guy?

17. bluetooth
    10:41 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Leach ?

18. KevinC
    10:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

@ 1 : Yeah, let’s blame KSR for UK Football sucking….

I said it at the beginning of the season : the only way we win 3 games this year, is with a 3-0 start. Obviously, that’s not happening now. With Vandy’s dismantling of Ole Miss today, it looks like a home win over that same Ole Miss team is our only legit shot at another win this year. If the SEC does indeed add 2-4 more programs during the current chaotic realignments, there’s no chance UK goes to another bowl game EVER….especially under the current “leadership”.

19. CatsfaninFL
    10:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#1 – shuttup please… they do hate day every time we play l’ville in football and UT in bball… it sure didn’t seem to have an effect the last 4 years.

20. haha
    10:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

21. Bro-ittos
    10:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

And they have a better coach.
    And they were playing a true freshman at QB.
    And their O-line was made of guys who hadn’t started til this year.
    And DRAW is the new BUBBLE SCREEN.

22. Legggooo
    10:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

When does the call in show start?

23. The Dude
    10:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

How badly would we have lost to FIU?

24. Mark Liptak
    10:44 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Nothing to see here folks, just a typical UK game. And it’ll turn out to be a typical UK season, at best six wins and a minor bowl in the state of Tennessee, but I think even that’s stretching things.

But fear not my friends, basketball season is just around the corner. I guarantee you thewy’ll win more than six games, a LOT more! LOL.

Mark Liptak

25. hcatsr
    10:44 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

The whole game was so disappointing. The play calling was terrible. The receivers could not catch the ball, the offensive
    line was horrible. the defense was run on like a long sentence. How can this be an SEC team when they get whipped in all area by a Louisville team that is less than stellar. If we ever want to compete we need a new coaching staff and a lot better ball player. I give up.

26. Crossing My Fingers
    10:45 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Hoping some other SEC school steals Mitch away from KY and the first thing he does when he gets there is hire Joker for his new school. I want to know what other schools were going to Hire Joker away, making it necessary we name him our next coach. 70,000 fans packing that place and no previous experience is required for the job? That is Mitch Barnharts vision of KY football.

Don’t hate the players, hate the AD and the coach. Vandy is going to eat us alive.

27. 3rd & 5 - 2 yd pass
    10:45 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

someone remind me why got rid of rock solid o and d line coaches and replaced them with garbage?

28. Embarassed
    10:46 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Pathetic performance against an even more pathetic opponent.

A terrible play-caller as a coordinator translates to a terrible play-caller as a head coach. Who knew?

29. Teddy Bridgewater
    10:46 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

“This s’posed to be the SEC” Haha…….Oh yeah you get to see me for 3 more years.

30. CatsfaninFL
    10:46 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#15 – Agreed… only way we were getting to six wins this year was if the offensive line could give great protection to let Morgan Newton and his receivers develop a rhythm and the running backs the ability to get their feet wet as #1 runners. That just has not happened with injuries and is the reason we are struggling on offense imo.

31. BillysBarTab
    10:47 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I am going to Two Keys Tonight and having shots with Billy Gillispie and Eddie Sutton – Signed Joker

32. Phil
    10:47 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Both teams are not good, at all. We just sucked worse.

Joker Phillips, as a head football coach, has UK to a “painful to watch” level. I actually miss Rich Brooks and never thought I would.

Man. Just bad.

33. kramer
    10:48 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I hate it because monday the UL(JURICH) radio will be saying how great they looked and how it is a season maker. I’m sorry but a win over UK who barely beat WKU and were losing up until the end of the 3rd quarter against Central Mich. isn’t that great of a win…sorry.Also did you all see JUrich hugging Strong at the end…he is the biggest a**hole,…….

34. BlueFins
    10:48 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#6 Cause he doesn’t want to look like the AD that chased (fired) away two black coaches.

35. Juan4UK
    10:48 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Newton is not the problem. The O-Line is the problem. Newton made a few mistakes, about 3 over throws (especially on the last drive) but the O-Line killed us the whole game!!!
    Lay off Newton

36. SP
    10:48 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

UK may not win again this season

Does 2-10 = a new coach?

37. Bill Parcels
    10:48 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Any you guys really thought for a second I was coming there? I was just unemployed and wanted a free meal.

38. andyouthinkiminsane
    10:49 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Kentucky officially enters the dark ages of football once again. How many times can you start from scratch? Perhaps UK should leave the SEC…join the Big Least (albeit without Syracuse and Pitt)…then again, they cant beat a Big East bottom feeder like Louisville.

39. KevinC
    10:49 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

@ 24: 6 wins??? Dude, there’s no eff’n way this team gets close to 6 wins. This program is in a rapid downward spiral under Joker and Co….there’s nothing “typical” about the way we’re playing, unless you’re comparing it to the first 3 years under Brooks.

40. SagaciousMind
    10:49 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I dont understand the 3rd and long plays. I dont understand continuing to call run plays for Newton when it doesnt work. I dont understand juniors and seniors not catching the ball, or fumbling it. I dont understand how an experienced OL looks like they play for a high school team. I dont understand why we still cant stop the run when our D was full of seniors and they had freshmen on their OL. I dont get why we look dead on the sidelines. Shouldnt Joker be trying to fire his team up? Shouldnt Newton get in the face of his offense and challenge them? None of this happened and we looked terrible out there. That last pass by Newton just shows he cant handle pressure, that should have been a easy first down. But when they coaching staff shows 0 confidence in you, I guess that’s gonna happen. Also what I dont get, why huddle after you just went down the field in the hurry up? I hate huddling. We should never huddle again. Florida is going to make us look stupid next week. I would like to retract my statement in the past that we would win 7 or 8 games. I really thought this offense would be better and the defense for that matter. 35 rushing yards? Terrible.

41. IndyAlum
    10:49 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

The game was lost on the O/D Lines — simple as that. They got beat up ALL game. The running averages will tell the story of the game.

I went to UK during the Hal Mumme/Guy Morris “eras”. This was the worst UK football performance I have ever seen. Really sad. The game wasn’t as close as the score.

Oh, and F that whistle guy. He’s the biggest embarrassment of it all. He deserves to be the next Mark Hamilton. Get him outta here.

42. IHaveYourHateDayRightHere
    10:50 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

UK got every break and you still lost. Three personal fouls led to every uk score. Matt and all the idiot bloggers are getting what they deserve. The only one getting fisted is Matt Jones. Nice bangs by the way.

43. Jon Gruden
    10:50 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Please call Bill Cowher. I know he wants the job. Darn it! I’m still under contract.

44. I’m about to turn 50. I keep hoping upon hope that one day, SOME day, we will actually have ONE year in which we will go to a respectable bowl game. I really thought we would the year we upset LSU when they were #1. Then there was the 10-1 probation year in the 70’s. Guess it won’t happen. Sigh.

45. Ukphillyfan
    10:50 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

If ever a joke it’s joker… KY football on the downturn from previous years… Receivers poor hands, coaches once game is on the line and loose’s up the team the micro manage slips to potential scores… Newton as inaccurate as much as he is accurate.. SEC we are their lunch this year.. Now how much does joker make a year! Blah blah blah!!! Quit trying trying to be celebrities KSR by pumping up what doesn’t exist..

46. Helvete
    10:50 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

U of L didn’t beat UK tonight, Joker’s terrible coaching and the horrible play calling beat UK tonight. The program is clearly moving in the wrong direction. Although we did lose a large part of our offense from last year, there isn’t any excuse for the three sad excuses for games that we’ve put up so far this year.

47. Mr. Reality
    10:50 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Forget 6 wins and a tennessee bowl, fans prepare yourselves for a possible o-fer SEC season. This year’s team cannot hold the line of scrimmage, has shell-shocked offensive playmakers and an eager, yet undersized defense. I am dreading going to LSU, most likely negative rushing yards for the contest. Joker, like his pal steve brown is a nice guy, but is not at a level to run a SEC caliber program.

48. Hunter Campbell
    10:51 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

1 – Sure buddy. Hate day made Kentucky run 30 unsuccessful draw plays and get destroyed by UL’s rushing game. You should consider being an analyst.

49. josh
    10:51 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

FU*CK Joker and FU*CK Newton they both suck…. who the hell throws the ball away on the last damn play?????? Joker, your the must dumbess coach… time to Kick your ass to the curb. We are back to being predictable…. run run pass run run pass…. how many times to new over throw, throw away, and get sacked????? put his ass on the bench let him get off your Titty Joker and try a new QB… shouldnt have let Mousikouski go..

50. Calipari'sInYourEar
    10:51 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

can you imagine paying $70 to see that?

Or $280 for a family of four???

And that doesn’t even include your parking, concessions, or the bullet you want to place in your forehead after watching that offense.

51. CatsfaninFL
    10:51 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I love how people blame Joker for offensive play calling when he was offensive coordinator and when Sanders is calling offensive plays now.

52. Red Lobster Girl
    10:51 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Do we suck yet?

53. SEC Doormats
    10:52 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

That UL team just got their a$$e$ kicked on their home field against Florida freaking International.

54. Paul
    10:52 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Remember TN got rid of sanders when he became offensive coordinator. Great QB coach bad Offensive coordinator

55. kramer
    10:52 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#37 in basketball it does!!!

56. Hero
    10:52 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

It’s like watching the last two years of Tubby ball and the two years of BCG…terrible, terrible play calling and zero ability to adjust to anything they are seeing.

Sorry, but this is on the coaching staff and not on the players. I’ve had enough of “the players” BS…this team is run, prepared and sent to the field by the coaching staff and they have failed UK football.

Simple as fire the staff as I’m sure these boys understand, can perform, have the ability…to put together a game if they are prepared the right way.

Done with the season as UK won’t win 6 games this year and will be out of the bowls! It’s basketball season to me!

Oh yeah…$75 to see this crap? Never again!

57. ZZbottom
    10:53 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Where to start.
    1- I told you so, where are all the 8-4 or 9-3 guys???? HAHAHAHAHA

UK football sucked,sucks and always will suck.

Only chance..Only chance is for Fans to STOP supporting this garbage year in and year out. Hurt the school where they care…M O N E Y $$$$$$$
    Then i would guess they’d get a real SEC coach, pay some cash, and get to work.

I am so a fan of who ever is playing UK this year.
    Love the basketball but you can keep the football.

Cobb knew what he was doing by leaving..Very smart man!!!

58. Shelby County Joe
    10:53 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

well, give Joker Phillips multiple years as a Ky asst coach, let him coach a roster full of players HE recruited (evey last one), let him face a team coached by Charlie Strong, in ONLY his 2nd year in Louisville, who has a roster absolutely depleted by graduations (and jail sentences), and Joker will lose the game … AT HOME!!! Oh but last year was better wasn’t it? Give Joker one of the best players in Ky history in Randall Cobb, a fantastic season by a sr QB in Mike Hartline, and two big playmakers like Lock and Matthews – and he’ll drop a 6-7 season on you. Don’t look now, but the fact that Barnhart took the cheap and easy way out by making Joker HCIW instead of writing a big check to hire a REAL coach has given us the result anyone with a brain could’ve predicted – a HUGE step backward by this football program. Question–how many people thing UK will beat UL next year? Lose to UL and you have greatly decreased your chances of a bowl season. If this team wins 4, I’ll honestly be surprised. Five wins and I’ll be utterly shocked.
    And PLEASE, don’t ask me “what coach would come to UK?” I’m gonna ask right now, do you really think WE couldn’t have gotten Charlie Strong? And be honest, which coach – Joker, or Charlie Strong, do you really think has a brighter future in coaching?

And ya know what might be the worst part? Joker is an African American – you can’t fire him before he’s had at least 5 yrs as head coach – or we’ll be called a bunch of racist rednecks. We’re stuck with him. The only bright spot – If Charlie Strong actually pieces together a couple of good seasons at UL – he’ll leave for the first SEC school that comes a callin. Except for UK, we’re too cheap and stupid to write the check.
    UK football – what a joke!
    Our margin of error is VERY small. Rich Brooks proved that UK could indeed compete. But instead of striking when the iron was hot and making a real coaching hire – the administration at UK decided to take the cheap and easy way out – hire Joker. Now, we’re all gonna pay for it.
    Oh well, Big Blue Madness is just around the corner – that’s all that really matters I guess.

59. Charlie Strong
    10:53 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I’m available. I’m tired of making 15 second chicken commercials with Rick Pitino.

60. Craven
    10:54 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

This just in: Florida International has been invited to join the SEC!

61. ScoggDog
    10:55 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I’m done with UK Football until Phillips is fired.

62. Jonah Hex
    10:56 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

The offensive play calling has sucked since the UT game two years ago.

63. sadfan
    10:56 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Rise my ass. The Offense, particularly the line and play calling is horrible. They will go 3-8. Sad to see this.

64. Igiveup
    10:57 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

NEVER going to have a GOOD PROGRAM. We should get used to it. as unfair it is to the players, stop filling the stands and maybe changes will be made…….

65. JP
    10:57 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Ticket to UK/UL game: $100
    Head coach (Joker’s) salary: 1.8 mill
    A job where a 2-6 record in conference and losing to your rival is acceptable: priceless!

66. Bill from Uniontown
    10:57 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Fags

67. Grayinrichmond
    10:58 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Call Leach now!!!!!

68. stonecats
    10:58 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

drop the football program. it is obvious that this administration does not care about the football fans at all. join the a-10 and drop football

69. Mark
    10:58 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Agree that Newton is not the problem; play calling is $h!t; o-line getting beat and shoved around like a high school team and the defense played like a bunch of women except for their last drive on D. 4 wins this year. Jax St. and maybe Ole Miss as they look as pathetic as we do.

70. josh
    10:59 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

They suck, we are back to our old sleves, untill we get a better coaching staff. We will NOT win a SEC game this year period… they looked like they never played a game of football before in their lifes…. if a team can run the ball up the middle and get 10 yards that awful.. if we have an offense that cant catch, cant block and cant throw…. what the hell is the point of playing.. all that is on the Coach… 3rd and 21 and you run the damn ball????? what kind of play calling is that?

71. Big Blue 66
    10:59 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

really should have known when Pitt beat us in last years bowl game…….and they didnt have a coaching staff! So basically our staff is worse than not even having coaches

72. blue reality
    10:59 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

‘kowski would still be here and starting for any other coach but “The Joke”.

This is going to shape up the same way as the orlando situation……

73. Jonah Hex
    10:59 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Matt Jones. ” so we are 3-8 after going 6-7. What do UK fans expect? It isn’t Jokers fault”

74. CarolinaCat
    11:00 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

When is the postgame?

75. Paul
    11:01 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

RISE = FAIL!!! How about instead of corny gimmicks we try to learn simple things like, blocking, catching, etc.

76. geturheadouttayourarse
    11:01 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

if you don’t think this loss is basically the “end” of our season you’re just fooling yourself…this coaching staff does NOT have the intestinal fortitude (i.e., a set of cajones’) to turn this season around. and ‘nuclear minter’ my @$$…you can’t even force a 5 foot nothing qb and a true freshmen qb into any kind of significant mistake on the road…pathetic. the next 3 games will be absolutely ugly and i’m usually as optimistic a uk football fan as you’ll find but sometimes reality sucks!

77. stonecats
    11:01 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

offer in the sec this year. I’m really tired of this. there is no excuse for UK to be so bad in football. I don’t care what anyone says, this should be a top notch program. I LOVE football much more than basketball and I’m tired of the University ignoring the football fans

78. go big blue
    11:01 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Dear Mitch Barnhart PLEASE go to TCU,Boise State or BYU or some where and get a coach who can coach non-ranked, 2 or 3 star kids. I have backed THE JOKER since the move ,but it is time for him to go.Uh Oh was that another draw on 3rd and fricking forever and what happened to this great O-Line we were supposed to have and what is so fricking nuclear about a defense that doesn’t know what Dominique Brown is going to do when he’s at QB.BBN IT IS TIME FOR A BIG CHANGE OR A MOVE TO THE SUNBELT WHERE WE CAN AT LEAST WIN EVEN WHEN WE STRUGGLE WHICH ALL THE TIME.Uh Oh was that another draw. This is absolutely sickening.

79. Jonah Hex
    11:01 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#72 that’s what I said on the call in show the night we lost the bowl game.

80. RP_McMurphy
    11:02 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

5-7 with Joker getting another year. Mitch has shown he won’t fire coaches with buyouts even when they are begging for it.

81. MDLUK1
    11:02 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

We had 35 freaking rushing yards on 32 attempts. Not going to win many games with a stat like that.

82. Blueburg
    11:03 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I am a Joker critic and the very reason I was dissappointed he was gonna be the coach was because his play calling was so predictable when he was the offensive coordinator. He never should have been made the coach.

83. Cards suck
    11:04 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Will this win be taken away from the Dirty Birds when Bridgewater is declared ineligible?

84. Morgan
    11:04 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

You have a pocket passer that holds the ball too long. Recievers that can’t catch, a terrible O-line and even worse D-line. Your running a pro offense with no pro’s. There are more problems than can be fixed. It’s going to be a long year might as well just watch with no expectations. Clap when something good happens and complain when they run the draw, again.

85. blitzedanddazed
    11:04 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I can take the loss. It’s not the end of the world. What is hard to take is the lack of respect the players show for the coaches. As a Coach, if I attempted to talk to a player and the player turns his back on me and or walks away, that is the last time the player would see the field for that game. I don’t care if it is the QB or a special teams player. UK’s offensive line looked slow and weak. Maybe Rock Oliver will spend more time doing his job as Strength and Conditioning Coach and less time trying to be a media personality.

86. IHaveYourHateDayRightHere
    11:05 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

How is that hate day working out for all you slack jawed rednecks?

87. josh
    11:05 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

IGIVEUP… I agree… stop going to the games and maybe that will be a hint to UK that they need to do something about that…. cause that would hurt their pockets BIG time. its bad that you can predict which games UK will win and loose…. I can a ZERO win record when SEC play start.

88. catfan68
    11:05 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I’ll never watch nor attend another game until Joker and Newton are gone…this is pathetic!!!

89. hotlanta
    11:05 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

in your face bums.

90. Teddy Bridgewater
    11:06 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

How’s my a$$ taste?

91. catman
    11:06 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Don’t you think you guys are overreacting a bit? It’s not like it’s basketball…

92. JackB
    11:06 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

What an embarrassment our fans are tonight. It is hard to tell the UL fans, the UL fans pretending to be UK fans (and who can blame them) and the UK fans apart.

93. SagaciousMind
    11:06 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Joker will have one more year. If we suck as bad next year, he has to go. I know he wont fire him after this year cuz ppl called for Rich Brooks head and its a good thing he didnt go. But this team was not in bad shape when Joker took over, there is no excuse for this. I always thought Rich left too soon, apparently I was right.

94. ScoggDog
    11:07 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Just shut the damned program down – save the money.

Good Gawd …

95. The Dude
    11:07 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Amazed that UK was caught off guard by the offense Louisville was running with their 3rd QB. Didn’t Joker run the same damn thing with Randall Cobb?

96. Big Blue 66
    11:08 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

to the UL fans, congrats, but both teams suck, so dont get too excited

97. Ready4bigbluemadness
    11:08 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

This is sad. Lousyville did everything they could to give us the game.

98. Crossing My Fingers
    11:08 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

If people don’t stop buying tickets and going to football games the University of Kentucky will not make the changes that need to be made. Save your money for Keeneland and let UK know you want a change. Vote with your dollars.

99. Rob in Richmond
    11:09 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

“It’s not enough to go to a bowl game every year, we’re winning championships in Kentucky” I’m so sick of hearing this embarrassing garbage. How about “I’m going to try to win more than I loose”? I remember losing seasons every year. For those who complained about being average, I’m quite pleased with it. It’s better than losing. As for Choker, I won’t attend or watch another game as long as he’s destroying our program.

100. crybaby
    11:09 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

well that game turned out to be a big bowl of wrong!

101. IHaveYourHateDayRightHere
    11:09 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Uofl owned your [email protected] until kragthorpe was hired. UK still barely beat him. Don’t forget that hicks. Cards by 40 nexxt year.

102. Whistle Guy
    11:10 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I didn’t see the game. Did we win?

103. R. Smith
    11:10 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I like the new trend here – the “I’m not a Joker critic” and then proceed to criticize Joker.

How long will that ploy work before UK gets pissed at you guys?

104. JPhelps
    11:10 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Oh, but guys… This is just one loss… We can pick it back up next week… I still believe in this team… WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? I’m glad I never bought into this team.

Its not even fun anymore to say I said it. I’d rather go 1-10 and beat Loserville every year than to have a good football team and lose to them. I’m serious! I hate them, and the reason I hated this football team so bad preseason is because I knew that somehow, this would be the year Loserville would come back. Somehow, I think most of us knew it, but being fans, we didn’t want to believe it. 4-8 is a success, momentum over, bowl streak over, its back to sucking from here guys! We’re 2 years off from fighting with Vandy for cellar dweller. And I know KSR will try to find a silver lining in a few days, but, BBN listen… When they ask you to raise ticket prices to support our “up and coming” program, when they ask you to get behind an overhyped team, before you believe the RISE LIES, you remember this… You remember how this feels. And you say no thanks. Not until you are serious about winning. Not until you bring in a real coach who knows how to bring in real talent will you get another dollar of mine! I’m done.

I have tickets to other games this year. Mitch Barnhart couldn’t pay me a salary to get me to attend… I’VE BEEN DONE AND WILL BE DONE UNTIL A REAL COACH COMES. Big Blue Madness 28 days and counting…

105. blitzedanddazed
    11:11 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#87 Answer your phone—it’s Curtis Shaw —You Dumb Ass !!!!!!

106. carltonw
    11:12 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Great comments everyone. Do you all Feel Better now?

107. Bubble screen
    11:12 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I look pretty good right now. We got beat by a team without a qb.

108. Jonah Hex
    11:12 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

The over/under for total UK wins between now and the end of the 2012 season is 5. What do you take?

109. IHaveYourHateDayRightHere
    11:12 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I thought matt and you morons said it will be five in a row. Looks like UK just got fisted. Got every single call and still lost.

110. stonecats
    11:13 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#109, definitely the under

111. blue reality
    11:13 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#106 don’t talk about my cousin like that….

112. flyingfishman
    11:14 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I have supported UK football for over 30 years. They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I officially give up … I’m joining the sane ones until the athletic administration decides to get serious about football. RISE = what happens to opponent’s stats after playing UK.

113. ZZbottom
    11:15 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

UK has a stadium that is about to fall down.
    A program doing the same.
    But 5 bucks mitch say tomorrow, I believe in Joker..THe same thing happened with Brooks. But we ended up in 4 straight bowls with him..

To bad that any team at .500 goes to a bowl these days Mitch there are like a 100 of them…..You suck…Be a MAN and fire this horrible football coaching staff say you were wrong and LET’S GET TO WORK!

114. Mark
    11:16 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I would start by foregoing the Florida game next week. That’s going to be more painful to look at than staring directly at the sun during an acid rain storm while having acupuncture done on your cornea.

115. mike
    11:17 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I think Minter has been spending too much time around Brownie…either that or Minter came in as overrated as Newton.

116. Dennis Weaver
    11:17 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Fire Joker. No, seriously. Fire him. Now! And take the O-line with you.

117. IHaveYourHateDayRightHere
    11:17 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Heard Matt lost a bet and will get his glorious bangs cut. Fyou fatt boy!!

118. jcardi
    11:17 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I don’t agree with some of jokers calls but come on people the passes being dropped, the blocks being missed, trying to run east and west instead of north and south, f.undamentals is on the players. Even on punts the Lville players fought for a block attempt and our guys quite as soon as they meet a blocker.

119. IHaveYourHateDayRightHere
    11:19 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

when Minter was coach at UC, the Cards dropped 50 on his [email protected] in the first half. LMAO!!! They hired this tool from Indiana State.

120. Big Blue 66
    11:20 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

116. everyone talked about minter being good, he was at Indiana State for goodness sakes, you dont get there by being good, another one of those, you helped me early in my career, so i will pay you back deals from joker

121. Charlie Strong
    11:20 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Hope you enjoyed last year, You bitche$ are mine from here on out….get used to it.

122. SagaciousMind
    11:20 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Louisville, didnt you just lose 4 in a row? Doesnt UK still hold the all time record? I thought so. BTW, your team still lost to a team that had never beaten a BCS team. And isnt there a chance one of your coaches is dirty? I thought. It’s funny you call us hicks when you are a Loserville fan more than likely from UK. I guess bein a hick is better than bein a thug.

123. STEVE!
    11:20 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Can we all come together as a fan base and agree that this is probably the worst coaching staff UK has ever had? I’ve been watching a lot of bad football and coaching since 1973, but these guys are horrible. I pity our players. They look like they haven’t been coached a lick. I’ve quit counting how many times I’ve seen long passes completed while we have four defenders chasing a receiver, but none can break up the pass or make a tackle. I also feel sorry for Morgan Newton. He isn’t any good (115th in the country in passing efficiency before tonight), but he doesn’t deserve the beating he will probably be taking the next three weeks.

124. JOKERSUX
    11:22 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I cannot believe I just paid 75 dollars for a ticket to watch that. We give up once we hit 3rd and lond with the worthless runs and give the ball back. More vanilla play calling and more of us getting blown off the ball. Need a new OC, head coach and judging by the way we are physically a new strength coach. Sucks tonight was the last chance we had to win til jville st if we can beat them.

125. Truth
    11:22 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

We would not have scored if for not for all those questionable personal foul calls. Not 1 point!

126. Charlie Strong
    11:24 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

FIU > UK

127. Big Blue 66
    11:24 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

124. youre right Morgan Newton will be running for his freakin life the next few weeks

128. Rob in Richmond
    11:25 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

you can’t blame the players. It’s a bad sign when some of you top recruits quit the team. I guess they got tired of sitting the bench while walk-ons start. It’s the coaches job to get the team ready. Coaching = perfecting what works, eliminating what NEVER, EVER works. My wife doesn’t know football and she can predict the next playcall. Pathetic.

129. jefres
    11:25 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

SUCK ASS KENTUCKY LOOSING TO BUNC OF FRASHMANS,,,,LOUISVILLE HAD FRESHMANS AND SOPHTMORES AND WHOOP THAT ASS WHAT IS GONA HAPPEND NEXT YEAR WHOOPING AGAIN BRIDGWATER KILLD YALL….ISAC NEEWTON IS WEAK AS IT GET SUCK ASS

130. Igiveup
    11:26 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Wonder if Calipari would coach the football team? He almost got the Dominicans to the olympics………

131. SagaciousMind
    11:27 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

While I understand it is not Jokers fault the receivers drop passes, blocks are missed and our lines are pushed around, it is his fault for not gettin in their asses. If Joker and them had any balls after seeing this mess today, this is what they would do, I know I would. I would tell my team this, I dont care who you are. If you drop a catchable pass, you will sit and not play the rest of the game. If you fumble the football, you will not play the rest of the game. If you miss blocking assignments, you will not play the rest of the game. It’s about time they show these players they are not playing around with them anymore. Light some fire under their ass or something. We play so uninspired its not even funny.

132. Big letdown
    11:27 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I’m done with this coaching staff, this AD and the season. I just hope I can find enough suckers to buy the remaining tickets for this season. I will be giving up my tickets till this school gets rid of Barnhart, Joker Phillips and the staff. And that could belong time. At least I did get to see a quality football team, Trinity beat Cincinnati St.X. That team and coaching could easily out coach this lot we have here.

133. Big letdown
    11:27 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

134. Truth
    11:28 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

uofl has better players. Better QB, way better receivers, better backs, better defense, better coach, more nfl players.

135. mike
    11:28 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Maybe Morgan does deserve the beating he is getting because he still hasn’t proved that he is SEC caliber quarterback. He still makes many bad decision for being a junior but a lot of his production, or lack thereof, has to fall on the dismal play of the OL.

136. STEVE!
    11:28 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

130- Nice use of that UL degree in English.

137. Cowboy
    11:28 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Spread your butt cheeks real wide, Matt Jones!

138. SagaciousMind
    11:30 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

134, I dont agree with your statements on Barnhart. While Joker is not doing well, the rest of the coaches he has brought him has really improved their programs. If he got rid of Billy G after 2 seasons, maybe he will get rid of Joker quicker than we think.

139. Cat in the Hat
    11:30 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

24-17, to a depleted UL team, I am disapointed

140. Ha Ha's Daddy
    11:31 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Joker is a joke & shouldn’t have ever been hired as head coach. RISE my butt, all he’s good at is sloganmaking. Fans should quit buying tickets & attending home games as this is our only way to influence a change in coaches. BBN hasn’t gotten the kind of football program we deserve as we are heading backwards. I’m done until Joker is no longer the head coach.

141. johnson
    11:31 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Bruce Pearl would gladly coach the football team. And be an upgrade over Joker.

142. Mark
    11:32 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

The O and D Lines have more cracks than the Sherman Minton!

143. mike
    11:33 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Poor Matt his little pussies got beat….what happened?

144. Igiveup
    11:33 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

What are you Louisville fans bragging about? You just beat a 3 win team by a touchdown. That’s sad.

145. R. Smith
    11:34 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

as bad a shape as we are in, Joker is not in the same universe as BCG when it comes to reasons he should be fired.

Joker isn’t embarrassing the program off the field and is by all accounts a good rep for the University.

I’m afraid if Joker is gone, then is an admission that Mitch screwed up a hire yet again, and Mitch isn’t the kind of AD who makes those type of admissions. Bigger powers will need to step in if anything is going to happen soon, and even with a disaster of a season, I don’t think that will be enough for anyone to step in with a power play on Mitch.

146. Donnie woosley
    11:34 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Morgan newton had somebody who could catch the Ball we would be fine. The receivers our killing his career.

147. STEVE!
    11:35 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

100 – Amen. The slogans and talk are such an insult to the intelligence of anyone that has been watching football for more than 1 or 2 years. Lying about the team’s prospects is as disappointing as the poor coaching and play.

148. BigDog
    11:36 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I am officially giving up my season tickets. Team Jennifer is a microcosm of the bull#@#@ that UK fans are capable of. My wife and I drove from St. Louis (we’re season ticket holders) to watch the UL game. We darn near incited a riot by standing on defense. By the end of the game, we had little kids standing next to us screaming back at us (we were screaming towards the field)all set up by their ancient grandparents and basically our fan base is as bad as is possible. I’m done. Go Cards… Had season tickets for 10 years. No more.

149. ShadyB
    11:37 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Larry Kudlow sucks!

150. SagaciousMind
    11:37 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

I know I’ll be booed, but I’m gonna stay optimistic that SOMETHING will happen and change this season around. I know odds are it wont cuz Joker will still be conservative, players will stop drop balls, our lines will get pushed around, but hell, gotta believe I guess. But if every game continues to look like this, changes need to be made.

151. jOHN
    11:37 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

MATT JOHNS MAKING FUN OF BRIDGWATER,,,,HE IS FRASHMAN THAT KID IS GONA BE BEAST…LOUISVILLE GOT A LOT OF TALENT THEY JUST YOUNG,,SO THIS WAS YEAR FOR UK TO WIN,,,BUT WHEN YOU UNDERDAWG AND ON ROUDE BRING YOUNG TEAM AND WIN A GAME THAS BIG,,,,KENTUCKY FUTURE IN FOOTBALL IS BAD ,,COACH HAS TO GO THERE IS NO YOUNG TALENT ON TEAM NO POTENTA,,,,GO CARDS

152. Donnie woosley
    11:38 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

If you gave newton time on a real team with receivers he would be awesome, he makes mistakes but if this team helped him just a little he would be a star

153. Crossing My Fingers
    11:38 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

There is no head coaching job in the SEC that is an entry level position (except the University of Kentucky).
    ***I’m Mitch Barnhardt and I approved this message.

154. hotlanta
    11:39 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

fire joker and see if we can get charlie

155. UKGoBigBlue
    11:39 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

UK clearly needs to hire a real full time offense coordinator, not Joker calling the plays. Joker is a horrible boring offensive play caller. Barnhart needs to step in and take play calling away from Joker !! We shouldn’t be surprised, we knew the boring play calling we were getting when Joker was the offense coordinator. If Joker turns this year into a disaster, Barnhart is going to have a hard time justifying keeping Joker. The fans aren’t going to put up with Joker much longer.

156. Blueblood98
    11:42 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Even with good weather, 51 k max next saturday night for the beatdown from the Gators… the only way to usher in change is to grow a pair, and risk being called a “bad fan” and refuse to show up… empty seats force the hand!

157. STEVE!
    11:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

139 – I think that the statement about Barnhart’s other hires doing great is another statement that is repeated so much that people begin to assume it is true. He hired Brooks, who won 20% of his games against the SEC East, the hired Joker without even considering anyone else. He hired Gillispie. He hired the baseball coach, who has destroyed everything the previous coach built before leaving for Miss St. He signed the contract for Calipari, but I don’t believe he searched him out and brought him in. I believe that was done by others. If I remember correctly, Barnhart tried to hire Donovan again after firing Gillispie. UK was 9th in the SEC in all sports last season.

158. SagaciousMind
    11:43 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

No Joker isnt embarrassing us off the field, but he is on the field. I get tired of him showing 0 passion. I want him to stop sayin, we have to get better. I wanna see him go the hell off on his team. Rich Brooks had 0 problem doing that. I agree with whomever said it, when players like Qua Huzzie and Jerrelle Priester left, should have gave us red flags. If we suck just as bad next year, Mitch needs to consider a serious changed. And yeah he may have made two bad hires, but again, he has boosted other programs at UK. And while most of you probably only care about football and basketball, there is more to UK athletics than just that.

159. 24ukrules
    11:46 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

UL is terrible…UK is worse than that!!!

160. STEVE!
    11:47 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

152 – Thank you for stopping by and commenting, Mr. Jurich.

161. Kingscuba89
    11:47 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Let’s join the ACC!!! Why not, right?

162. Ukphillyfan
    11:48 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

#93 let’s give trophies to both sides it’s the liberal thing to do!! You play to win that’s it!!being numb to losing isn’t being a fan it’s having no goals or expectations your mental fortitude in sports would instead of NCAA football changed msnbc football… Blind and misled.

163. SagaciousMind
    11:51 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Rifle, soccer, tennis, softball all have all improved. I dont follow all UK sports, but from what i gather track and field and all the other stuff are doing better. But didnt he hire the former baseball coach? Didnt hiring Rich Brooks get us back to bowl games? UK football is not an appetizing job to anyone out there but former players. I agree that naming Joker head coach in waiting was not the best thing to do, but they mainly did that for recruiting purposes. He was smart enough to sign Cal to a long contract as well as the softball coach. It’s obvious if he realizes somethin works, he keeps it. If Joker tanks this season, it’s only a matter of time before he realizes he has to make a change. And hopefully this time, he will hire someone with head coaching experience. His loyalties to people hurt his decision making.

164. STEVE!
    11:53 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

162 – We shouldn’t be part of a conference where football is taken seriously, that’s for sure. We should either make an honest effort to compete in the SEC or do the honorable thing and get out. It looks like we’re just in the SEC for the check.

165. Han
    11:53 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

It’s not the O-line’s fault if Newton holds the ball too long and runs into defenders 10 years back. Most of those sacks were on him.

Also, stop staring down King and progress through your receivers Morgan.

Come on Andre’, teach Newton how to play QB.

166. screen the calls
    11:53 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

keep the [email protected] off the radio show please…..

167. Blueblood98
    11:54 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

Look I am a proud alum, but crap is crap… Mitch may have women’s volleyball rocking while continuing the dominance of the rifle team, but very few care… I wish all uk teams the best, but football and basketball are what counts, period. Mitch is struggling with hires in both sports… Cal was not his call folks, that was given to him as a “He comes or you go” kind of thing… We all know that! I like Mitch personally and have talked with him on more one occassion… but UK fans deserve more in football… Vandy might be about ready to pass us up. Why? Energy and enthusiasm, something this program has none of right now!

168. Morgan Newton
    11:58 pm September 17, 2011 Permalink

please dont make me run any more qb sweeps this year……. block for me and let me throw it……

169. Matt Jones
    12:02 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

My anus is blood red.

170. Disapppointed
    12:04 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

Why is Tee Martin the wide receivers coach. Didn’t he win a national championship as a QB? UK is downright awful this year. I’m not going to insult the coaches and players personally but nobody is getting the job done. It’s time to clean house. Strong has recruited some good second tier players from Florida and we’re stuck with Mr. Football from Indiana. It’s possible for UK to compete in the SEC, we just need better coaches/ recruiters and players. (duh)

171. chris
    12:11 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

who thinks we would have won the game if we threw instead of newton running on every first down

172. STEVE!
    12:11 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

164 – We may have improved, but we’re still in the bottom 25% in just about everything. 9th in the SEC in All-Sports trophy, and that’s with schools like Vandy, and we field more teams than any other school in the SEC. Rifle isn’t even listed as a sport on the official SEC website. Just like Vandy and their Women’s National Championship Bowling team. I hope you are right about Mitch doing the right thing and making a change, but I don’t see that coming from him. I think it’s more likely that we begin to hear how young the team is and that most of Joker’s more talented players are in the Freshman and Sophomore class and that he should be given a chance to coach them until they exhaust their eligibility.

173. Opti
    12:13 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

I’m just glad they finally played Fields

174. SitOnYourCouchAtHome
    12:16 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

Without fail, any time I’ve EVER been to a UK football (or basketball) game, somebody tells me to sit down if I’m standing up trying to support the team. If you want to sit on your a$$ the whole game, you should stay at home. The home crowd can make a difference. Ever heard of home field advantage. Watching the OU vs. FSU or the Miami/ OSU game helps you realize what big time football is. The crowds were nuts! Of course, it’s hard to get enthusiastic about UK right now but our crowds tend to be pretty comfy in their seats whether we’re winning or losing.

175. Louisville fan
    12:17 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

WE JUST WON THE SUPERBOWL! Orange bowl here we come!

176. dan
    12:22 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

Bring on LSU, Florida, and USC

177. TatesCreek8
    12:29 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

Don’t worry people we have 12 or 13 2 stars coming in next year, Joker is killing SW Missouri St and East TN St on the recruiting trail. If everybody would for 1 game don’t show up at the game then I bet the new UK president would have Mitch in his office the next Monday to tell him to start looking for a new coach and to pay the man SEC money but it won’t happen you all are idiots who keep paying $75 for a ticket to watch that shit. Next week attendence will be 70 thousand but it should be 10 thousand tops that should be the goal 10 thousand

178. yep
    12:31 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

woah Dominique Brown is in the for the cards, I wonder if he’s gonna run it??????? SURPRISE SURPRISE, HE TAKES IT UP THE MIDDLE FOR A TEN YARD GAIN OH MY GOD IM SHOCKED

179. Joker
    12:31 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

Guess what play we are running next………

180. vegas
    12:37 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

florida by 40

181. Chris Carrier
    12:52 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

Boy, after the stuff posted on this site in the last week, the writers of this site need to take it like men, cause, whooo, you got some face rubbing coming to ya.

182. Truth
    3:04 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

LOL Card fans are so awesome. You still suck kids, we just sucked more. Far Joker.

183. WKYDUDE
    3:15 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

You guys keep complaining about our football team, but also continue to show up every Saturday. Keep you butts at home and your money in your wallet and I guarantee you that changes will be made. As long as people keep showing up to Commonwealth to support this pathetic crap, no changes will be made.

184. Championships?
    3:43 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

[email protected]@ING FIRE COACH JOKE. I SAT IN MY LIVING ROOM, NOT MUCH KNOWLEDGE OF FOOTBALL, AND HAVING NEVER PLAYED A DOWN, AND I CALLED 75% OF THE PLAYS. THIS DUDE SUCKS AND IM TIRED OF EVERYONE DEFENDING HIM. KRAGTHORPE DYED HIS SKIN BLACK AND SHAVED HIS HEAD!!!

185. blue ink
    8:39 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

but the new scoreboards are great !

186. O-line
    9:19 am September 18, 2011 Permalink

Werent we supposed to be good and experienced….we played like it was our first start. WE SUCK. We are to blame for no run game, we dont give Newton any time to throw the ball. We dont really care if he gets sacked. We are crap and have been the reason there has been no offense production the last 3 weeks. On top of that our joker of a coach, Joker, cant play call for sh it!!! He should be calling those lame ass plays at some high school….and i dont think those plays would even work against a high school team…..i bet Trinity highschool would beat this team.