Kentucky is a 5.5-point favorite over Robert Morris

rmu-fans_original

Vegas has spoken and the Cats are a 5.5-point favorite over Robert Morris. The line opened at 6, but was quickly bet down to 5.5.

Sigh.

43 Comments for Kentucky is a 5.5-point favorite over Robert Morris

1. Bg Cat
    4:45 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Ouch . Bet down from 6. I hope this team has some pride left and get back to Lex. with a W. I can’t imagine all the crap we’d hear if we lost that game.

2. Downcline
    4:45 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

3. Raazoul
    4:45 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Ok, I get it, we suck. But don’t be stupid people… SELL YOUR HOUSE AND PUT IT ALL ON KENTUCKY TO COVER!!!! We are playing a high school team. Before you talk about how we suck, I already know. But look at every game that mattered this year to the players, UL – almost won, Ole Miss on the road – won, Missouri – won, Florida – won. This game is about pride and saving face, they will win by 20. This team is too stupid to understand how big the Vandy game was, but they know this game is important. Important for them, not us. This team has always been about them not us, so stands to reason we win this one going away.

4. TN Cat
    4:46 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Better come out early and get a lead or it’s going to be a very long night.

5. WildcatRX7
    4:46 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I feel like we were a 6 point favorite very recently. That did not seem to work out very well for us. Here is to hoping we don’t lose by 20.

6. tubby tub
    4:46 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

you put for sale signs on my yard and still trash me till this day for whatever reason,”we all know why its Kentucky” but i was never in the nit with carter,orbzuit and Perry.

7. theWilkman
    4:48 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Depressing

8. Travis
    4:49 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

The chubby kid with his nipples painted and a star on his chest….our awesomeness. Will he do the Truffle Shuffle if we give him some candy or ice cream??? Excellent pic Mrs T

9. Tubby Smith
    4:50 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I postponed UK from getting their next title for 10 years.

What’s the big deal with Final Fours any damn way?

Ya see, Minnesota and it’s outstanding tradition and fan base get it. Excellence, and get it ness.

10. Wowers
    4:52 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I say we lose by 12. Vegas is buying in to Cal. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out this team cannot win away from home. I wish I had a grand, I would take the points and Robert Morris

11. bill
    4:52 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#6 yeah bc u ran off when you were about to go the nit the following yr when u left the cupboard bare. You also won a title with someone else’s team..we’ve went tbt final four twice in three yrs…that’s moretHan you did in 10 Mr. Ten loss

12. Usernametaken
    4:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Damn liberal socialist oddsmakers!

13. ROFLMAO
    4:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#3 – seriously I am still laughing as I type this.

BUT, you hit the proverbial nail right on the head. Win this one going away and lose round 2 at home, LMAO, sounds about right

14. RealCatsFan
    4:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Cal needs to show this to every kid on his team, if they have not seen it already. If this doesn’t put some fire in their belly and blood in their eyes where they are just PO’s enough to want to destroy this team, then I think they need to be checked to see if they are packing ovaries instead of testes. It’s time to MAN UP!

15. _
    4:55 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

haha really we suck that bad though ?

16. Oh
    4:59 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Oh no, that means we will lose by 15 at least. Not only has UK not covered the spread this year, but gets blown out on the road.

17. shelbyjoe
    5:09 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Winning this game would mean EVERYTHING to RMU … meanwhile the Cats are insulted to be there and do NOT want to be there – could be interesting if you ask me. I would not be shocked at all to see our guys lay a huge egg and lose to this team. It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you play. I get the feeling our guys just want this season to end…and fast.

18. Laker Cat 18
    5:09 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

8. That chubby kid will probably get laid if Robert Morris beats UK. Here’s to hoping it doesn’t happen.

19. James
    5:11 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Considering most of these NITUCKY players in Lexghanistan will be working in a Pizza Shop soon, put your “Dough” on Robert Morris to cover.

20. Chicago Chris
    5:16 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#3 Why do you think this game will matter to our players? I think playing not to be humiliated gets trumped by the fact that RM will be playing like this is their NC.

21. ThankfulCat
    5:17 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#19

Why don’t you go screw yourself TROLL BOY?

22. ThankfulCat
    5:19 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#22

Kiss my @@@ queerbait

23. ThankfulCat
    5:21 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#22=400 pound virgin
    Obviously never been laid or even seen a girl naked live other than his momma or his sister
    The king of donuts and pizza which is why he always talks about dough because he is the Pillsbury DoughBoy
    Hasn’t seen his johnson without a mirror in 15 years

24. Heisenberg
    5:22 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Damn this sucks, 5.5 points…….wow

25. Heisenberg
    5:24 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

I just read 19’s comments…Lexghanistan?? For an insult, that one sure is idiotic.

26. johnny boy
    5:26 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

http://nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft not looking good for poythress and goodwin

27. Doc
    5:30 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

This might be one of the most important games in uk history plus nothing to benefit from,if we lose we will be made fun of years. The team that won the NCAA in 2012, pre season 3, did not make the NCAA and lost to a school with a gym of 3000 seats: we are set up for a public screwing on national tv if we lose. This game has my attention now!

28. Heisenberg
    5:32 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

28- your first insult was at least understandable. However, you baffle me on Lexghanistan

29. mudcreekmark
    5:32 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

3) We’re playing a high school team? Robert Morris lost at Xavier by 2 and lost at Arkansas by 5.Our kids couldn’t win a game against a very bad Vandy team with the whole season depending on the win. Why would you think that they would all of a sudden be fired up to play a NIT game? This will be the national championship game for Robert Morris. They will be hyped to the max and those three thousand fans will sound like twenty three thousand. UK not only will not cover the spread, I look for us to get beat.

30. Mack
    5:42 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Johnny Boy – Thanks for the link. I don’t understand why they think Noel would go to NO when they drafted Davis last year. The bad news for the CATS is WCS at 9, I was hoping he would return of course if Noel continues to fall he may come back, MAYBE? Just hope Noel or WCS do not come to the Rockets and be transformed into trade bait, of course the Rockets GM is looking for another Royce White.

31. UK Freshmen
    5:48 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Oh, my Lord….a 5.5 favorite!?!? How the ‘mighty’ have fallen.

32. rj
    5:49 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

James don’t talk sports on our page, the only athletic bone in your body was put their in the shower with peyton siva.

33. UK Freshmen
    5:51 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#18 – You better tell your sister to stay away…

34. rj
    5:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

take 5 off that 5.5 and you have your penis in inches.

35. UK Freshmen
    5:53 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

This is what Cal hath wrought……players more worried about their draft standing than playing for their school. How sad.

36. Curious
    5:55 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

#34) James, I’m honestly curious… What are you doing on this site? We are aware we’re in the NIT this season. However until early April we are also aware that we are the current mens basketball national champions. We had a bad year for UK standards, many schools would consider it a success however. Next season SHOULD be much better. Yes we now see that we cant always expect the freshman to produce as they did last season but we should be much better. With that all out of the way please go back to whatever fanbase you consider yourself a part off and stop swinging on our nuts. Bet money you wont be commenting on wednesday when Randle commits. GO CATS

37. rj
    6:00 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

James and UK freshmen probally have on rick P and karen S masks on going at it on a sheet covered KFC chicken grease.

38. GoDaddy.com
    6:01 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

Hello to all UL and IU potential customers!! Our special offer extends from now till the end of November, 2013 – I’ll give you all the domain names and server space you could ever need!!! To redeem this offer, simply pledge to never, never, never type the characters “kentuckysportsradio.com” in that exact order again as long as you and your offspring may live. The world will eternally remember your self-sacrifice.

39. Dee W
    6:24 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

“Hey DUFUS. The nation has been making fun of UKAY for years. Alex Poythress has Fallopian tubes. This years Mildcats must have made Big Blew NITion proud?”

You write this kind of juvenile nonsense and then come here and make fun of us?

40. Beavis859
    9:22 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

5,1,3,4,2

41. mashburnfan1
    10:46 pm March 18, 2013 Permalink

How sad is this…playing RoMo and only favored by 5.5 and alot of BBN thinks we will lose. It is possible as they played Ark tougher than we did. Cal says they are a veteran squad and play very hard….Yikes…They shoot lots of 3’s which against us means they will make lots of 3’s….Yikes….I will be surprised if this group, I will not call them a team, does win.

42. kentuckyrules
    9:01 am March 19, 2013 Permalink

I think it was a typo, UK by 55. Anyone will take that right?? 🙂

43. kentuckyrules
    9:03 am March 19, 2013 Permalink

Worse case: RMU nails 12-16 3pters. We do not consistently hit enough 3pters to make up the loss, nor do we have a “go to guy” to make the 2pters. We also don’t hit the 1pters consistently….so, we need to win this by playing TIGHT defense.