Kentucky and Tennessee will kick off at 12:20

Kentucky and Tennessee will kick off at 12:20 ET in the season finale in Neyland Stadium.  The game will be televised on the SEC Network and Kentucky will win.

Continue the streak!

Article written by Drew Franklin

24 Comments for Kentucky and Tennessee will kick off at 12:20

1. bigcat
    1:48 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

we will lose

2. motodog
    1:51 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

What do you think our record be if we were allowed to play with 12 or even 13 players at a time?

3. UK Fan
    1:53 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

#2 3-9

4. Ryan D
    1:54 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

I’ll be there… I think we got a good chance to win. Tennessee’s defense is as bad or worse than ours. No doubt our offense doesn’t matchup to them. I like our chances to win because this will be the final game for Joker to go out on. I like many others wished differently for Joker. Therefore I think it is deserving to go out on top, rocky top!

5. ukbabydoc
    1:55 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

The Lame Duck Bowl sponsored by Aflac will be kicking off at 12:20 is a better title for this piece.

Go Barnfart, find someone who won’t suck!

6. Rockfield, KY
    1:56 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

I’ll be there. I just hope there is a decent turnout of UK fans. Who else is going?

7. Ryan D
    1:56 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

#TOPoleROCKYTOP

8. Smitty
    1:56 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

You mean start the streak? You can’t be on a 1 game winning steack…. Although, gotta grasp to something I suppose.

9. Amen
    2:05 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Someone in the comment’s section earlier said that they saw Mitch at the Patriots game last night and that he was there to talk to Josh McDaniels for(HC) and Wade Phillips as(DC). I am a Bronco’s fan and I can tell you that the kid is young and he knows football. That would be an interesting hire, it would be like having an intelligent Lane Kiffin. He has the NFL pedigree, comes from the Belichick tree and would definitely be able to bring in quality assistants. Hope that is true.

10. Jpo
    2:22 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

9) lol everyone from the belichick has sucked ass

11. Jpo
    2:22 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Tree

12. lhw
    2:27 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

#9 Does McDaniels rank up there with Weiss? We all know how successful that was.

13. Ugotobekidding
    2:28 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Yea i got a friend who saw Barhart talking to Bill Cowher for DC job and Tony Dungy for the OC. Still looking for the HC.

14. truBLU
    2:29 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

#9 I think the guy that saw all that was actually dropping acid in his basement last night….a much more believable story.

15. STEVE!
    2:33 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

4 – Ryan D, this will also be the final game for Dooley to go out on, and it’s a home game for the Vols. We can only hope Tyler Bray and his receivers don’t want to win the game, like they did last year, or they might score 50 on us.

16. Steve Fitts
    2:33 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Does Matt Ruark have any eligibility left?

17. M. Barnhart
    2:38 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Don’t worry UK fans, I’m not after McDaniels. Rest assured, I will peg a coach that 95% of you will have to go to the interwebs to investigate. Oh, and screw you 5% that will know him and wont like him right off the bat. Don’t let M. Jones fool ya, he is in my inner circle of advisors – a big help at that – he played the devils advocate in the Bobby Petrino discussion.

18. Logic
    2:40 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

That pic is exactly what it will look like at kickoff.

Mitch: Hire Petrino!!!

19. Oh No
    2:51 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

OH NO says: Oh no to all coaches suggestions on this site. Let Barnhart get all his turndowns before we jump in with ask ___ or ___ or ___ or ___ . We will have plenty of time before spring practice.Please somebody take it, oh I know Randy Sanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Beavis
    3:01 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Will be the lowest rated game in TV history. After all,,,,who is going to watch this ? Get ready,,,,,Neyland holds about 102,000 fans,,,,,the 19,000 mark may be broken. Of course they will announce 65,000.

21. UKBlue1!
    3:05 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Petrino.

22. RYNO
    3:09 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Does Dooley and Joker leave the game arms interlocked in the unity of being fired?

23. kfund
    4:52 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

#PackNeyland … LOL. Couldn’t do that with a straight face.

So, what’s their attendance record looked like this year?

24. westerncat
    7:21 pm November 12, 2012 Permalink

Don’t you remember that I told you that UK will not win another game this year. Now Mitch needs to bring in the right coach. PETRINO