Kentucky a seven-point favorite against Kent State

Sick of wallowing in the filth of yesterday’s loss? Let’s look ahead! The Cats are currently a seven-point favorite over Kent State, which before yesterday, would have seemed shockingly low. Now? Well…I’ll let you judge in the comments section.

A few more of these wouldn’t hurt, Andre Parker:

31 Comments for Kentucky a seven-point favorite against Kent State

1. BigBlueSexMachine
    2:20 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

OucH! Horrible even

2. Greg
    2:23 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

. I was thinking last night….Parker might be our only hope. What’s really crazy….I’m not ‘Joking’. .

3. BLUECAT
    2:24 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

They might be a 7 point favorite, but if the defense plays like it did Sunday it won’t matter. They can’t be ANYBODY with defense like that. Offense did look good, but they gotta stop people to win.

4. Dirk Diggler
    2:32 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Rumor has it that joker wanted to recruit parker!

5. uk64
    2:34 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

What about the morons that tackled him?

6. Can't get right
    2:38 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

The way the defense played yesterday that kid could run 80 yards the wrong way then turn around and score. My teddy bear when I was kid wasn’t as soft as that D

7. Joker blows
    2:42 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Ok cat fans…. Reality is here, we are gonna suck again in 2012. Jokern company are not the staff to turn this around. It’s been proven week after week. Yesterday the cats could have made a statement but that defense was beyond pathetic. My problem is not that they are bad but it is that you see no heart. They don’t believe in these coaches and we are gonna go through another miserable season. Joker has got to go… Uk has only one chance to turn this program around and that’s with a KNOWN winner. Gonna costs some bucks but not near what the athletic program is about to lose… You think ticket sales are bad in 2012. Wait for 2013 if they do not fire joker… Got to fire him before end of year and do a 2 month search to get who we want, mike leach, john gruden, Charlie strong, better get a name that can recruit some winners

8. snoopaloop
    2:43 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Some may see the point spread as a lack of respect, but ask yourself what have they done to deserve respect?.. Furthermore, Vegas knows what the hell they are talking about.

9. y2josh
    2:47 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Glad I didn’t get any tickets to this years games.

10. KD
    2:49 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Yeah, what about those morons that tackled him? They didn’t know up from down ,either. The most comical sports play I’ve seen in quite awhile. Boneheads unlimited!
    9) John Gruden, really??? You think Gruden’s dumb enough to “run the wrong way”?

11. Green River 46
    2:57 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Who cares, I won’t be driving ninety miles to watch them.

12. Opti
    2:59 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

I’m glad to see Samford on the schedule.

It looks to me that the Kent State game is a push…and the WKU game is looking a iffy at this point.

It’s hard to see a lot of potential wins on this schedule.

Too bad we’re not playing Ole Miss.

13. Cant Wait for the 29th!
    3:11 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Spurrier wont call off the dogs and he will put 100 on us this year its gonna be awesome.

14. carnifex
    3:15 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Don’t care. For the first time in 40 some odd years, I don’t care. I’ll be doing something else on my saturdays from now till we get a decent coach, even if it is just sniping at Barney and Mushmouth, I ain’t gonna’ watch this crap they label as football. I’ll go fishing, or hunting, or laundry, or even another football game. The one thing I ain’t doin’ is supporting this abortion.

15. carnifex
    3:18 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

ohmahgerd! I never thought of that! I WILL be watching the SC game. That will be fine comedy! Legen–(wait for it)—————————————————–dary!

16. Beavis
    3:25 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Been saying it for months,,,,give Jon Gruden a call. At least make him say no to UK. Chucky would be great here and you would not have the talent gap we have right now.

17. MHFaulkner
    3:34 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

I absolutely will put a little cash down against the Cats. For all that we discussed that the offense was better, we still only scored 14 points.

We will not stop Kent State. We may win the game, but we won’t cover. We might lose outright.

18. whattttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3:39 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

I really am getting to the point where I dont care anymore>I live in Louisville and have to go to work and listen to it all week thank god for Cal.It is really time to make a change .After the game players were smiling what the hell they should be hanging thier heads in shame.

19. buddyblue62
    3:53 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

hire a freakn coach for christ sakes.what was pawpaw thinkn in coach in waiting oh wait it was a joke

20. haters gonna hate
    4:02 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

The line opened as a pick em. We suck

21. uk64
    4:29 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

What really looks bad is Alabama only -7 on WKU. Is that a misprint? Bet that changes real fast.

22. Kent State
    4:35 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

As well as being a cats fan I am also a gambler. I follow the MAC very closely as they often provide good betting interests. Kent St started slow last year but finished strong and don’t have a bad offense. Those of you who think this is an auto win, don’t be surprised when UK struggles mightily and possibly gets beat.

23. BlueFins
    4:49 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

If a team is favored by 7 and no one shows, does it matter?

24. Joe Pa
    4:58 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

It was absolutely horrible what Sandusky did to the reputation of PSU football and the individuals involved. However, the thought crossed my feeble mind that paw paw Brooks injured the fans of BBN by annointing Choker as CIW. The charge would be mass molestation of the fan base.

25. thewaitfor8
    5:05 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

How funny would it be if we fired Joker, hired Strong, and took all UofLs big recruits? Hahaha

26. Lou eaton
    6:29 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Too bad Calipari’s son isn’t old enough or we could hire him next year to replace Joker…gotta keep the good old boy system working at UK FB…totally embarassing game to watch…don’t let this defense guard the Canadian border…we’ll all be drinking Moosehead beer……..

27. snoopaloop
    6:50 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

23.) Not sure if you’re trying to be a smart ass or not, but Alabama is -40 on WKU.

28. john4uk
    7:39 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

UKs’ defense would be hard pressed to stop a good flag football team.

anyone wonder how many of the guys on the defensive unit really should be playing at the D-1 level,especially in the SEC.

29. CatGrad7072
    7:55 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Seven points V. KS. WhoooHoooo. Go Mitch; extend Joker!