Kentucky 77, South Carolina 55 (Box Score)

Article written by Drew Franklin

15 Comments for Kentucky 77, South Carolina 55 (Box Score)

1. bdown
    11:32 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

I know alex didn’t score like we expect, but I thought he played with good energy and played well despite some mistakes. I was glad to see him get 9 boards and make all of his free throws

2. Chad
    11:38 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

I totally agree. He was running hard and blocking out and getting boards. Keep working hard AP!

3. YMCA
    11:38 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

I’m pretty sure the opposing team always has a better free throw percentage then us…we really need to work on that…they are called “free” throws for a reason…other than that GO CATS! even though its a basketball post I have to show some love to STOOOOPPPSSSSSSS….tomorrow is going to be a great day for the UK football program!

4. Spenser
    11:38 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

I loved Harrow’s stat line. No misses, 12 points, just 1 TO, and 4 assists. Very efficient night for him.

5. Drew, try Tim Horton’s Coffee and you might change your opinion about a cup o’ joe.

6. JBR
    11:41 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

Yeah, yeah…any football news?

7. Go cats
    11:42 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

Calm down with the stoops talk guys. I’m excited too but we still have the worst recruiting class in the SEC. So I wouldn’t count on too much success next year.

8. JKUK
    11:48 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

Cats dominated the boards tonight

9. Go somewhere else
    11:50 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

#7 I think you’re on the wrong blog. Go on somewhere with all that negativity. It’s annoying as $h!+

10. WhoDat
    11:52 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

#7If your name didn’t say GO Cats I’d think you we’re a troll. Well shoot you still might be.

11. Catlogic15
    11:52 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

Another 2nd half lay down. Ho Hum.

12. BBN Zack
    11:56 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

#7 you are totally wrong right now we sit ahead of Arkansas and Missouri and could pass more in the SEC tomorrow on signing day and if you don’t believe me check it out here

13. PIX2CLICK
    12:04 am February 6, 2013 Permalink

==== Best game the Cats have played this year !

Willie Frank-N- Stein was excellent 2nite, can’t believe I just said that !

Archie with control on his drives & THREE assists !!!!!!

Poythress ….. more agressive

Mays is THE MAN !!!

Harrow made good decisions ………..

Nerlens and Kyle …… good job …..

WTG CATS !!!!!!

====

14. Bobby Knight's Shrink
    5:37 am February 6, 2013 Permalink

Addendum to #13:

Kyle Wiltjer…….WTF ?

15. bob mugge
    9:34 am February 6, 2013 Permalink

12 you are spot on. If you look down that list, we had a lot better recruiting this year than a bunch of decent football programs. Oregon, Kansas, Wisconsin, Michigan State etc….While we didn’t lead the SEC in recruiting Stoops has done a magnificient job. Probably our best recruiting year in memory…..