Kenny “The Jet” discusses Shabazz’s game

Crap!

3. Third
    5:06 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Am I first?

4. Ben Howland Drunk Team
    5:09 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Why is there a video of a UNC alum interviewing a UCLA Bruin on a UK website?

5. Vickie D
    5:09 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Who are we kidding? Cal would not consent to go on espn u unless he had both these guys in the bag. It’s the Kentucky effect. Confidence, not arrogance. Bring on #9!

6. Negative Thinker
    5:14 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Who cares about a kids going to UCLA????

7. Me
    5:19 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Could all this be Cal’s doing. You know, the ‘info’ suggesting these kids are going elsewhere – the BANG they sign with us. And Cal grins from ear to ear on espnU… Then, he tells these 2 to go recruit Bennett and Oriakhi.

Not feeling great about this evening… BUT, if Cal pulls these 2 rabbits outa the hat tonight, we need to all just sit back, grab a beverage and laugh.

8. Purple Nurple
    5:28 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

This site has went to hell in a handbasket since Matt and Drew moved on to doing this for money.

9. Mike
    5:30 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Starting to get a lot of nervous out….there seems to be some increased speculation that we could go “O” fer tonight.

10. blitzedanddazed
    5:30 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Shabazz wants to sign with KY, but his entourage is pushing him to UCLA.

11. Sully
    5:34 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

This clip is months old, from beginning of past season. Means nothing now.

12. J Bird
    5:37 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

May not be all bad if Shabazz goes to UCLA. NCAA has already warned schools about possible improper benifit issues. If he comes to UK ,the haters (Forde,Thamel,etc.) will dig in extra hard to find an issue and try to hang it on Cal. We don’t need that negativity hanging over our team next year.

13. Bold Prediction
    5:38 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

My bold prediction is that BOTH will be Wildcats next year. They wanted everyone to think differently before, and will shock the BBN when they put on the Kentucky hats. Watch.

14. Dennis Cook
    5:41 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

this video was horrible

15. Laker Cat 18
    5:43 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

First!

16. Jerryme.
    5:44 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Shabazz takes most of the shots on his team. Won’t work at UK. Gonna have to learn to dish the ball and be unselfish otherwise take your talents to LA. Bring on Noel.

17. 00BBN00
    5:45 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Nice try ‘Bazz. Yes the first thing you should take away from Kenny is the on-the-ball defense, but the second is to SHARE the ball. Hence Kenny showing Barkley’s block and interviewing ‘Bazz as the team’s center.

18. dgtuk1
    5:50 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

This has been a great year…no one or no decision is raining on my parade tonight. After the announcements, either way, I am going to replay the NCAA championship game and emjoy it all over.

Go Cats!

19. twitterwatch
    5:50 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

I am going to watch these recruits followers drop like a hot rock when they don’t choose the BBN.

20. I hope crazy fans' actions dont backfire Says
    5:59 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

If hope fans, like the one who offered Noel his wife during the Final 4 didn’t creep him out too much. No telling what others have done on Noel’s twitter account and facebook page. Even though the fan meant as a joke, it would weird me out. That would be a major factor for his change of heart. Some of our fans let their passion over rule their common sense and cross the line too often.

21. UKFAN2012
    6:00 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

this video is all sorts of awkward, shabazz doesnt want to be there, kenny is just dumb, and the production value is horrifying

22. Ryan
    6:04 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

BBN, correct me if I am wrong but isn’t his name pronounced “Sha-bozz” and not “Sha-bazz?” Dude keeps saying his name incorrectly.

23. barn
    6:09 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

something no one is considering but rivals still has duke listed as one of shabazz’s possibles

24. Go to UCLA please
    6:28 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Shabazz = Felipe

AS IN FELIPE LOPEZ

25. Go to UCLA please
    6:33 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

SHABAZZ doesnt fit our team, I want Noel, Oriakhi or Bennett at PF, then Kyle and Alex sf, Archie at st, harrow at point is a solid team who will play together.

26. KB
    6:47 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Don’t hate me. Never wanted to get Shabazz. There is just something about him,I don’t like. He is talented, no doubt but reminds me of Austin Rivers, making every game, all about him.

27. krazylegz
    6:48 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

26, dont go into damage control please. if shabazz says tonight hes comin to play for kentucky you’ll be as happy as a clam.

28. TIM
    6:49 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Kenny always goes against UK .. We can see why Charles picks on him alot.. he shows his true North Carolina colors when everyone is talking Kentucky.. 🙂

29. JC
    6:56 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

I immediately went and popped some corn only to come back and realized what a slave to marketing I am. Ummmmm. Butter.

30. JC
    6:57 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Guys who say they want to Shabazz to UCLA have no business rooting for Kentucky. He is spectacular.

31. bob
    7:17 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

does anyone eles here that they mention Kentucky at 3:01. I don’t think that this means anything but you never know. I could be a sign that he will pick to play at UK.

32. bob
    7:18 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

my bad it is at 2:59 NOT 3:01

33. Go to UCLA
    9:17 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

THANK YOU SHABAZZ, you made the right choice. Kids a ball hog, he doesn’t fit the system. Tractor Trailer was great at Michigan, you want him on a Calipari team? Hell no..

34. Go to UCLA
    9:18 pm April 11, 2012 Permalink

Felipe Lopez, watch and mark my words kid will be mediocre in college and a bust in pros.