If you’re anything like me and have had the worst day imaginable, the only thing that makes me feel better (besides Popsicles) is to remember how brilliant and clever I am and how much more about sports I know than the average male. So here is your challenge, KSR boys. Should you chose to accept it, and are honest about your results, I’m confident that my terrible day will all of a sudden turn a little brighter.
I’ve taken the following 10 Sporcle quizzes designed to test your knowledge of college sports and have included my results (100% honest). Let’s see if you can truly prove yourself and beat a girl at sports.
1. AP preseason poll men’s basketball #1’s– Kate’s Score: 43/49
2. Kentucky 1,000 point club members- Kate’s Score: 51/57
3. AP First Team All-Americans 1990-2009- Kate’s Score: 61/100 (disappointed in myself honestly)
4. College Football’s All-Time Winningest- Kate’s Score: 25/26 (North Carolina got me)
5. Name that Conference- Kate’s Score: 24/24!
6. Kentucky Wildcats in the NBA– Kate’s Score: 30/34 (Terribly, I missed Rhodes, Lock, Fitch, and Irving Thomas)
7. Football Penalty Signals- Kate’s Score: 14/15 (#13 tripped me up)
8. No “S” team names- Kate’s Score: 21/28
9. College Towns- Kate’s Score: 28/30 (Actually visited 21 of them)
10. Sports Facts- Kate’s Score: 23/32
Is anyone else as interested in BTI’s scores as I am? Anyone can dunk, but it takes a real man to beat a sports-loving girl at trivia.