Just One Guy And A Mustache (BREAKING: NOT KANTER RELATED)

Can I go ahead and say ‘Only Kentucky Fans?’  A fan sent this home made video in and it made me laugh, so I’m sharing it with you all.  I dunno if rubbing a man’s mustache magically helped Kentucky win this year or not, but I’m going to choose to believe it did.  Steve Brown, if you’re reading this, buy our man Keith some tickets to Birmingham, you may need him.

In his own words…

The back story is that my friend Keith and I are season ticket holders who Cat Walk every week and travel to an away game or two every year. Every week, I usually make some ridiculous sign for the Cat Walk, like my “War this” with a downward arrow – for the Auburn game, “I have a man crush on Danny Trevathan” sign- for senior day, etc…

Every Cat Walk, we kinda go overboard cheering for Steve Brown because he gets so much flack from the fans. Well, Keith asked me to make a sign that said “Steve Brown, can I touch your moustache?”

So I did.

Article written by Will Lentz

24 Comments for Just One Guy And A Mustache (BREAKING: NOT KANTER RELATED)

1. GhostofBearBryant
    6:08 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

Well????……did he let you?

2. Big D
    6:20 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

I’ve seen these dudes at the Cat Walk. Great signs.

3. BigBlueFan31
    6:21 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

“Fire Steve Brown”

would be more appropriate!

4. NotKanterRelated
    6:29 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

5. ukchampion
    6:30 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

wow. these guys are REAL crazy..

6. ebell55
    6:38 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

Steve Brown aint never missed a tackle for the Cats! I get a kick out of people saying he should be blitzing in the 1st half against USC, when in fact he blitzed to much and old ball coach killed us on the wheel route four 200 yds and 2 TDs! As Joker said using words without knowledge! Steve Brown is a good coach! We just didn’t have enough up front on D!

7. Brink
    6:48 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

6 related? old college buddy?

8. Allen
    6:54 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

I’m gonna go ahead and say it. Sadly, I do not think Enes will be freed. That was the hardest sentence I’ve ever had to write.

9. tyson
    7:02 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

i am amazed at the short sightedness of some (unfortunately most?) of our fans. #6, you are exactly correct. just a couple of years ago, coach brown was a hero. now he is considered an evil, evil man. all because they unfortunately didn’t have as many quality players. it really bugs me how short sighted our society has become and the need for instant gratification. thank goodness sanity prevailed in new york and they didnt fire tom coughlin.

10. Big D
    7:02 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

This is frustrating.

11. duhville cat
    7:04 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

8….. Hang in there. I believe in a Free Enes…. And God Bless America, Enes shall be free!!!

12. fish
    7:13 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

where’s that dude that was swearing enes wud b free by the 3rd week of january a while back?

13. Donald
    7:17 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

any news on kanter yet? i’m getting tired of hitting refresh lol

14. Donald
    7:19 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

I said forget what the NCAA says..Kanter should File a lawsuit and cal should let him play right this weekend!!

15. Just saying
    7:20 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

Jerry Meyers of Rivals says this about Daniels….

How can Deandre Daniels go to Kansas in January when they have no scholarship to give him (I checked)? And they can’t have one guy give up his scholarship to him, it’s in the rules.

John from Austin

You are correct that Kansas doesn’t have any available scholarships this year. Daniels will attend Kansas this semester without an athletic scholarship and then will receive a scholarship when they open up for next year.

Part of the hang-up in his recruiting process has been the wait for certain non-athletic financial aid paperwork to go through.

16. Ciggy
    7:20 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

breaking news…really?

17. Well
    7:21 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

#6) Brown is a good coach but his defense has always sucked at Ky. He has let up 30+ points to SEC on average why being defensive coach at UK. His run defense is always terrible. I get a kick out of people like you who says Steve Brown is a good coach. Well why hasn’t he proved he is a good coach? Does he not recruit the players who are on defense? After watching every team rack up 200 yards rushing against us I can’t believe people still support this clown. Doesn’t matter if your making tackles or not if your not getting it done on the field the blame is on the coach because they recruited the players so spin it anyway you want.

18. Kenny H
    7:41 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

Maybe Steve Brown should shave before the bowl game.

19. Ciggy
    8:18 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

nice how quickly you delete posts you don’t agree with. Getting very tiring, very quickly.

Funny post and all, but takes the tone of too many posts lately. worthless

20. ClintHedges.com
    9:16 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

Greatest video ever on this site! Kudos to Brown for being a good sport, too.

21. OMG
    9:32 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

It made me LOL

22. dman
    9:34 pm January 6, 2011 Permalink

funny video…i appreciate the laugh. he’s a good sport to let some stranger rub on his stache.

23. Steve Brown